gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
12-02-2016, 04:45 PM

She finally escaped her past, removing herself from her underground home and emerging into a better world. Chione had spent so much time in this hole, years, only coming out for food and other survival needs. That was the way she wanted it for so long. But yet, here she was.

She trekked over plains and then mountains, tracking a border with her nose glued to the ground's surface. She knew that if she crossed this border it would be hell for her once again. But she was better now, Charon couldn't torment her the way he used to. She learned how to manage his voice and the others. All that struggle and pain for nothing in the end.

She felt she was close enough to make a call, yet far enough that she knew there wouldn't be any territories crossed. So she let out a sad song from someone to come to her. She hadn't done that in a long time. Her throat ached after she let go but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle. She was ready to take on the world; this time she would make her mother proud.

Walk "Talk" Think "Charon" "Voices"

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-03-2016, 10:23 AM
I SEE ANOTHER MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB BUT I GOT STAMINA

Winter was in full swing and Karabela was as busy as ever. Patrol was taking twice as long as it used to in the wet and treacherous weather but it was good to get out and get moving. She'd had a lot on her mind lately and the daily struggle to keep her anxiety down was beginning to wear on her, more so than usual since she decided she was going back to the Red Forest. This time she wouldn't just skirt around the edges of it, she was going to go in, right into the heart of it. However, despite her resolve she still had yet to take a step outside of Ivory Ridge towards the northern lands. She told herself it was because winter was here. She needed to be here with her pack… and that was logical, but Karabela couldn't' help but feel like she was making excuses.

As she was about to finish her circuit an unfamiliar call rang out? Curious she swiftly navigated her way through the mountains to see another woman with a blinded eye. "Hello there, I am Karabela Thyre, the Chieftan of Ivory Ridge. Can I help you with something?"

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
12-03-2016, 05:53 PM

Chione would bow her crown to the woman alpha before her and then return to look at her with her one functioning eye. "Hello, miss." Chione couldn't help but get a little excited over the fact that a woman was running the pack here. It reminded her of when she was young and eager to replace her parents at the throne. But it also reminded her of the treachery she felt when they handed the pack down to Phoebe. It was probably part of the reason she left to be claimed anyway. But today, Chione wasn't worried about rising to power. Who was left to impress?

"I'm sure you could find someone's neck to ring."

Chione would close her eyes for a couple seconds with a single twitch in her face regarding Charon. Regaining her confidence, she would once again look back at the Alpha. "I was interested in knowing if you were in need of any assistance along with your other pack members. I'm looking for a home to be loyal to. That is, if you are willing to take in a stranger."

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-17-2016, 03:46 PM

Karabela pondered the blind eye that stared out blankly from the woman's face. The damage around it suggested that this was an injury obtained in battle rather than through birth or illness and she found herself wondering what sort of history the woman had. Was she a warrior or simple unfortunate? Both? The woman made her intent clear, that she wished to join. "If you are looking for a home you may have found one. But first I should like to know your name, then we won't be exactly strangers now will we?" She grinned mischeviously and she pondered her next move. This woman was her first true stranger to call at the borders. Others she had known previously and had the chance to know as they were. "Also, what talents do you possess that you think could benefit Ivory Ridge. I should let you know that we are a pack that deals heavily in trade. We covet our territory in its beauty and its harshness and value hard work and respect. Does this sound like a pack you could pledge your allegiance to?" She wanted to be upfront about what Ivory Ridge was in case the woman had other ideas for the kind of home she wanted to join.

"Speech"

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
12-17-2016, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2016, 06:31 PM by Chione.)

Chione blushed at the woman's comment, "Oh, sorry, my name is Chione Olympus. Probably a name long forgotten." embarrassed that the woman introduced herself and she just completely forgot to do so herself. It had been so long that she had any wolf contact other than her voices. Looking back to the woman's golden eyes she took in everything she said. This was important to her and she hoped anything she did would benefit the woman and her pack.

"I have taken kindly to healing these past few years. It is more of my specialty. Though I would be very loyal to you and my pack mates and you can expect me to do anything you ask. I used to fancy fighting but I have dropped that a long time ago. Though, like I said, I would be willing to fight if need be to protect my home."

Every word came from the heart, honesty in her voice all the way through. She enjoyed the girls attitude, not much like herself and she only wished she could go back and be more like her.

"I hope this answers your question." she gave a smile to her.

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-31-2016, 03:08 PM

The stranger spoke curiously as she stated her name as Chione Olympus, a name long forgotten. The surname seemed… almost familiar but Karabela could not quite place it. Chione's skills seemed to be in healing and her head would tilt slightly at the side as the woman mentioned leaving fighting behind. Karabela's gaze unconsciously shifted to the woman's blind eye and she couldn't help but wonder at the other's past. They all had their scars and their stories it seemed.

Karabela nodded. "Yes, that does answer my questions." She gazed for a moment longer at Chione certain she'd heard the sincerity in the woman's voice and she smiled. "Welcome to Ivory Ridge, Chione. You'll be accepted as a Mender. I will want to have someone examine your healing skills later but I believe your words and I'm looking for wolves of character. We make our dens higher up in the maw or out in the Stone Steppe. Feel free to explore and make your den as you see fit." 

"Speech"

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
12-31-2016, 04:30 PM

"Thank you very much Karabela. Whenever you are ready to see my skills, let me know." She spoke with a dip of her chin, not wanting to sound like a suck-up by saying "miss" or call her by last name. This was her home now, and she hoped that her new alpha could see her as a good friend in the near future. "The Stone Steppe sounds more for me right now. I've been there once or twice. I'm sure you will see me around." She gave a sarcastic grin to the woman, obviously she wouldn't be running away immediately. She was making a vow to this pack.

"If there is anything you need from me, please, feel free to ask." And with that, she would begin her way into the pack lands, looking back to the Chieftain with yet another smile and then starting her journey at a new beginning.

-Exit Chione-

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-12-2017, 08:27 PM

Karabela found it encouraging that her pack was continuing to grow and she felt fairly certain that Chione would prove to be a useful member. She'd have to see how things were going in Fiori. She now had a fair crop of healers she could bring to their joint hunt/healing lessons. Though, she didn't want to mention it just yet. She planned to at a meeting where she could talk to everyone. Turning her head she gazed out across the horizon and could feel it calling to her but no, not tonight. She needed to remain in Ivory Ridge until Birna returned from her search. Turning she made her way back up the ridge to her own den.

-exit-