gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
12-03-2016, 06:42 PM

Satoshi had been wandering for a bit after he had met a wolf what was her name, Oracle. He didn’t want to go up into Boreas just yet he was a bit afraid of what he might find there, things were bound to have changed in the amount of time he’d been gone. Maybe it had changed for the better who knew, maybe he could just meet some more wolves down her before embarking on the rest of his journey. He was in an area that had some beautiful deep blue waterfalls, with the bit of heat in the area he was considering jumping into it, it would feel nice on his fur. “Tobikonde ī kibun ni narudarou ka” (jumping in would feel nice wouldn’t it?)

"Talk"
[Image: 0fgjlvF.png]
Satoshi can speak fluent Japenese and english

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
12-03-2016, 09:40 PM

The male was determined to make this his home, but he knew the land as it was - was free. So other wolves would come and go as they pleased but today was a rather curious encounter. Watching this male at the rivers edge the splashes of colors tended to pull many in. Especially in the middle when it turned into a Lazuli blue color. The stranger also bore the language of his heritage. He had the most odd feeling about this encounter. The exotic male decided to approach from the male's left side. "Anata ga sukunakutomo oyogu koto ga dekiru kagiri(As long as you can swim at least)" he chuckled quietly.

Standing tall next to the other wolf, he flicked his tail. "My name's Liar Walker - what brings you to the falls this morning... Oddly familiar stranger." Liar cooed as he lowered his head. He gave the male his space, but still the dragon was speaking to him in the back of his head. After all - he couldn't destroy the chance at maybe recruiting. His future pack needed members non the less.

"Talk"
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Satoshi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
12-03-2016, 10:42 PM

Satoshi would notice that another wolf would approach him from his left side, he noticed that they’re comment was made in his original language. The second wolf that he now knew that spoke it, the last one he had met had been related to him. The next statement that the wolf would say would confirm Sato’s suspicions, their name was Liar Walker. “Greetings, Liar it would appear that we are somehow related. I am Satoshi Walker, I have a brother named Katsuro. He’s seemed to have disappeared though. As for what brings me here, I’m on a quest to meet more of my extended family. You are only the second that I’ve met.” Satoshi would politely smile at the man, after all anybody who was related to him couldn’t be too terrible.

"Talk"

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
12-04-2016, 08:08 PM

How interesting, he'd love to introduce his kids to this man. Meeting family was something of importance to Liar. Not only the fact his father he knew first hand had been exactly like Zeref in a way they were twisted followers of Zakuro. The exotic male would flick his ear and take a seat. "Welcome to the falls cousin. I plan on creating a pack here soon - so if you ever need a place you are welcome. My children would love to meet another member of the family. My father was Zero Walker - brother of zeref. It's always nice to meet someone of the family." Liar would dip his head kindly to the other.

It meant there was hope then, perhaps there were more walkers out there to arise from the ashes. Liar wanted nothing more than a home for his family, and in their bloodline it meant that wolves like Satoshi were more than welcome as well. He hoped his kingdom would last generations - though that was a petty dream at most.

"Talk"

Satoshi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
12-04-2016, 09:04 PM

As the other male spoke Satoshi nodded, so Liar was going to create a pack here. He also had children, Satoshi wished that he had children of his own. He had never really cared too much for females, but he did like children. Maybe someday in the future he could meet Liar’s pups, but for now he was going to press on there was certainly more of his family out there. “I may consider joining your pack once I have met more of us, I would also consider it wonderful if I had the chance to meet your pups. I am Zeref’s grandchild, my mother was his daughter Una. I may not know much about our family history or lineage, but I am sure to find out along the way. Even now I am starting to pick up the visual traits that distinguish us from the rest.”

OOC: gonna try and drag this out long enough to get intellect points

"Talk"

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
12-05-2016, 01:16 AM

So, one of Una's children. Liar had heard many stories of his Uncle's side of the family. Liar may have been lucky being an only child who was stolen from his mother at a young age. Even so, it was Zeref he held a high respect for. Having Sired many children, Liar himself hoped one day many of his children would walk the earth to continue on his blood line. Though he also just hoped they'd safely live out their lives as they desired.

"Up in Boreas, there is Arian's children. Though they are scattered. You might find Rivaxorus II Arian's son wandering the north - his brothers last I knew were in Fiori. The rest I don't know about. As for other walkers - this is all the information I can give. Arian has passed if you do not know, she walks with Denki now. She died protecting her children from a man." At least that was how the man saw it. He knew the story was told another way. Yet he would not let a family member think of it any other way.

"Talk"

Satoshi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
12-14-2016, 09:36 PM

Satoshi nodded as Liar listed off some places where he might find some other relatives, he would be sure to check them out. His face drooped a bit when he heard that Arian had died, he had liked her even if he had only met her twice. At least she had died doing something good, she had seemed like that kind of person. “I knew Arian, I met her a couple of times back when she ran a pack. Sad thing she’s passed she was a good wolf. I will make sure to try and find her children, I’ve held up your time long enough I should get going.”

"Talk"