Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-30-2014, 06:25 PM

[Image: O2SqJTo.png]

She had been running around like a crazy woman all day. She had discovered that a bear had found one of her reserve stores and torn the place apart so she had been rushing to replenish it and build up a more defensive poison towards the front to keep the predators away. She had taken a moment out of the rush to sit down and calm down. Half the stores had been repaired by moving herbs from another store she held, her personal store, and she knew she would have to venture off of the lands to find more herbs again. It had only been a matter of days since she wandered off and harvest lavender from the prairie. She hoped none of her packmates would see her this... busy?

[Image: p6FO9J3.png]

Ritsuka

gems
size
build
player
08-06-2014, 05:05 PM
The morning had been spent locating two different herds of prey, tracking them for a short while and then taking a trip along the borders of Regium. Things were changing, surely changing. But perhaps that was a good thing. The pending war that had been upon them, with leading the strike, had faded away leaving many pumped up with adrenaline. Adrenaline with nowhere to go. But well, things happened, and perhaps it was better that the war hadn't happened. Though Ritsuka was not afraid to fight, to die for those he loved, there were some participating he felt he would be heartbroken to have get hurt... or worse.

The male would raise his brow however when he spotted Elli in the distance. Running with herbs in her mouth towards one of her stores. As he approached he would find her taking a break, and Ritsuka would smile, coming up beside her and tipping his head. "Good day to you Elli, you look busy."

""

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-07-2014, 09:23 PM

A voice would distract her from her work, a very familiar voice. It was Ritsuka, who had helped her alongside Misha a little while back when she was too sick to treat herself. She would pause and give an embarrassed smile. "I uh... a bear had found on of my stores and trashed the place so I have to transfer herbs from my personal stores to take to the general and then I have to gather more for my personal store and I have to improve upon the defenses I set in the general store while still allowing for pups to safely cross by it without eating something dangerous." She would explain what was doing on. "If you aren't too busy and wanna talk. I could use some help?" She asked politely with the hopes he would say yes. She just wanted to get it done with.

Ritsuka

gems
size
build
player
08-24-2014, 04:29 AM
The male would give a small nod as the femme explained. A bear... Not exactly something pleasant to deal with. At least it had been gone by the time the healer had discovered her store. Still, it was a mess to have to replace all the herbs. It would definitely be necessary as well. A healer never knew when a wolf would need their assistance, of what ailment or injury they might bear. They were incredibly important wolves to pack and to come across as a rogue alike. Ritsuka would smile gently as she politely asked him for help. He had no trouble at all obliging to that request.

?There?s nothing I can?t go back into doing at a later time right now. I?m all yours.? The male would come closer, giving a bit of an embarrassed twitch of his ears. ?Though herbs aren?t really something I?m good with. I can help you carry them and give you company, but as for actually looking for them I?m probably useless.? His training had been focused more on fighting and hunting. Herblore wasn?t exactly on the agenda for the brute looked to be a ?Legend?.

""

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-28-2014, 07:49 PM

She gave a rather reserved and shy smile in turn to his embarrassed ear twitch. He admitted that he was no good with herbs and she let her smile grow slightly. She was pretty sure she was the only healer in the pack at all although she did vaguely remember something of an expert with poisons within the pack though she could not relate the details to a name or a face. "Help carrying herbs about and some company is all I could ask for. Sometimes this job, while surprisingly busy and hectic, is real lonely." She admitted back as she started to admit as she trotted off towards her den where she kept her personal stores. "This way!" She called out as she ran to transfer the Valerian Root next. She had a small supply of it and would have to go out looking for it again because the vast majority of it had been in the general stores.

Ritsuka

gems
size
build
player
09-04-2014, 07:45 PM
The tan male could only imagine just how lonely the life of a healer could very well be. So hectic and lonely, paying close attention to stores and needing to be stern with patients when they came. He couldn?t imagine having to carry that much responsibility. When sickness or injury came along lives were placed in the paws of the healers, and they held the only hope of saving those lives. He was glad, however, that he could at least be of some use to the femme, and he would follow after her, starting first at a trot and then going at a faster pace, using longer strides to catch up to her. She would lead the way and Ritsuka would follow.

Feeling his heart pumping a bit more with the movement honestly made Ritsuka a bit excited. It wasn?t his usual tasks, but they definitely had meaning. Green orbs would flick to the healer. Gossamir was studying healing as well, though she was a master of poisons. The other err... Healer... Was more a trainee than anything. Honestly Ritsuka was sure he?d rather take his chances without treatment than receive them from Shay. ?How many more types of herbs do you need to transfer before you restock?? He?d ask, though some of the words came in between breaths.

""

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-06-2014, 10:32 AM

Ritsuka would ask her how many more types of herbs needed to be transfered and she responded quickly. "I have three more types of herbs to move and then I can start collecting herbs that I know I can find within Regium territory. After I get those I have to talk to Roman because some of these herbs can only be found a few days out." She would inform him with a small sigh. She hated making another journey like that when she had just made one not more than a week prior. However, with this idiotic bear, she needed to restock and that was the only way to do it. She entered her den, where she slept and all, and picked out the Valerian root along the side. She placed a bundle on the ground and motioned for him to pick it up as she herself picked up some of the boneset she had collected to transfer. She left the cave with a small smile, her heart beat just a bit faster in her chest yet she had no idea why.

Ritsuka

gems
size
build
player
09-07-2014, 12:08 AM
The healer at his side would respond with little hesitation, causing Ritsuka to be a bit surprised. Perhaps he shouldn?t have been, after all herbs were her business and expertise, but still he was impressed that she could think of so many to have moved... Who knew how many had already been transferred? He had seen all sorts of different plants in his travels... They could all have some sort of medical use for all he knew. Well, poison too, though sometimes they could be used medically in small doses if a healer was careful. Or so he had heard.

His mind was thinking too on her full response. Some of the herbs would take longer to collect, and Ritsuka would flick his ears thoughtfully. ?Well if they?re a father distance you?ll still need assistance to carry as much as you can, right? I?d be more than willing to go if Roman will allow us to make the journey.? The thought of being alone with the fae for that amount of time made him have a bit of a nervous feeling in his stomach. It wasn?t necessarily bad... More the kind of feeling a guy would get at the thought of hanging with a girl. Oh gods were his hormones finally getting to him?

No... Not really. Not in the way that was typical of men anyway. Just those butterflies, since Ritsuka wasn?t particularly the romantic, Casanova type. He had developed feelings for Gossamir, but she was more a friend, a rival, than a lover. Elli however was someone he hadn?t spent a whole lot of time with. What she could end up being to him was yet to be seen, and Suka wouldn?t push away a possible friendship. Who knew where fate would lead him? All he had to do was keep going, right?

At the den, once the herbs were set in front of him, Ritsuka would find himself speaking again. Upon arrival he had taken a small look around, and he was honestly in awe. ?You?re well educated in this stuff huh? So organized too. I?m honestly getting more impressed with healers as time goes on... Unless this is something you developed as a habit alone?? He would then reach for the Valerian Root, ready to make the transfer with the femme. He was smiling some too, a bit more than he had in a little while. He certainly enjoyed the fae?s company.

""

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-13-2014, 09:42 AM

She let out a small smile as he complemented her work and her profession. She had already picked up her herbs when he asked the question so she would give a small little huff as if saying 'let me get these out of my mouth' as she walked to let him know that she would indeed answer the question. She would rush to get to the general stores when she set down the plants and looked to the man. "All healers have their own system for keeping track of herbs but a vast majority of us are extremely organized. I keep three separate stores throughout the territory so I'm never too far from one if I need something." She would explain as she carefully placed the boneset in an empty slit on the wall of the stores.

Ritsuka

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2014, 08:02 PM

Ritsuka would give a soft chuckle at the huffing noise, glad she would answer, and also amused at how she showed she would do that. It was kind of cute, in a way. Perhaps a bit more like something a pup would do, not that it was a bad thing. He would keep up with her, curious to hear the answer. When he did the tan male could definitely say it made sense. Organization would lead to easy access for whatever herb the situation called for. Having additional stores through the territory was a good idea as well, and Ritsuka would give a small nod. ?Well, I know I could count on you as a healer in an emergency.? He would speak, his words serious, yet not to be hurtful. ?Are you going to bear-proof the others as well??

""