Arborick

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-04-2016, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2016, 12:00 PM by Arborick. Edit Reason: added build )
Out-of-Character Name: Cyn

Character's Name: Arborick Ladais Foehn
Character Age: Three
Season of Birth: Spring
Adult Height: 38" (New Member Promotion)
Build: Heavy
Appearance Description: Endomorphic in stature, multihued with tans, creams and browns (absolutely not reddish tone) with accents of ebony including a mane like characteristic that circumvents around the lower aspect of his nape and extends between his fore appendages, tapering to a point. He wears an extremely plushy coat, tendrils longer than average. He is missing his left ear and has heavy scarring on the left portion of his face, sparing his eyesight. His eyes are a chocolate hue, bright and elliptical in shape.
Skills: Fighting and Hunting

Proof of Purchases: N/A
NEW MEMBERS ONLY!: Two inches of height (38")

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-04-2016, 11:21 AM
Hey Cyn, the new member pass is for first time members and they only apply to your first character.

My focus needs more focus.

Arborick

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-04-2016, 11:37 AM
(12-04-2016, 11:21 AM)Evelyn Wrote: Hey Cyn, the new member pass is for first time members and they only apply to your first character.

Hey Evelyn,
This is my first character. Septura Foehn was never approved and is a character I intended on deleting. She was more or less an exploratory character for the site whom I recently created. After hanging around for a couple weeks and popping in on the cbox it became clear to me I was definitely going to stick around and wished to bring in a main character of mine with a lot of history. So sorry for the confusion.
This post is also granting you permission to delete Septura

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-04-2016, 11:39 AM
OH MY GOODNESS this is why I shouldn't do things before coffee. >.> We had a member here named Cyn before and I thought you were the same person. So that is all my fault. xD I will look you over again now.

Arborick

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-04-2016, 11:43 AM
Ah thats ok haha. I've actually heard that before and it strikes me as odd. You wouldn't think its a common alias. I've been Cynder for over 10 years and in the last 4 shortened it to Cyn. x3

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-04-2016, 11:55 AM
Oh just one more thing! You forgot to include his build. The main three categories are light, medium or heavy, with the out of proportion ones being emaciated or obese.

Arborick

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-04-2016, 12:00 PM
edited (:

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-04-2016, 12:02 PM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play! Here are some useful links to help you along your way.

Guidebook | Gemstone Store | Skills
Site Updates

Have fun!

Love,
Lil' Ardy
And the Ardent Staff