size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-07-2016, 07:04 AM

It was like a demon was looming over him really. As the man stood outside of his old den he shared with Zephyra. Nose pressed against it with the remembrance of scents long gone with the seasons by now. Where had she gone? Who had stolen her from him? Those were the thoughts that went through his head honestly. Rivaxorus often felt his heart beating fast against his chest, stress and anxiety building up with the feeling he was alone. Almost like a prey that an animal was playing with rather than eating. Even so - Rivaxorus constantly felt like he was going to lose his lunch being alone like this.

He had to swallow his pride, he had to continue on and look for her. He just thought maybe the woods was the best first spot to start. The winter hadn't done much to the ever blooming tree's. Their tendrils weeping well over the ground - swaying with the icy wind that the afternoon was bringing in. The thick furred wolf wouldn't pay any mind to it. Today was one of the few days that the rains weren't here. Small patches of snow covered the ground here and there and Rivaxorus knew that right next door sat Leo's lands. Fiori's lands. Perhaps he should ask Leo if he had seen her - but then again he was also afraid of facing any family ever again not until he found Zephyra at least.

Rivaxorus let those thoughts soon fade. He would think about asking later - for now he wanted to rest withing the willows. The large male letting his paws carry him away from that spot. Carrying him away from the memories of his mother and his siblings. Things might not have been simple but back then they had been together. After trying so hard to keep them together he only realized how much he really sucked as the guardian older brother he had hoped to be. Sighing he held his head a bit lower, still with senses alert he'd continue to look.

"Talk"

Wren

gems
size
build
player
12-10-2016, 12:26 AM
http://i60.tinypic.com/hv3rif.png" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:550px; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top; border-radius: 25px; background-color:#16211f">
Weeping Woods.. what a ridiculously fitting name. Despite the slight humor in her thoughts she refused to let a smile creep onto her lips. Instead, she entered the dark forest of small trees, her blistered paws carrying her deeper and deeper until she caught the scent of another in her presence. The small woman inhaled deeply. She flicked her ears back and lowered her head, quietly trotting over to an entanglement of trees with limbs that held each other like they'd perish if not. Behind them, she peeked out and saw a larger male. He appeared young, with blazing red fur and a white underbelly. And when he turned, she spotted the almost perfect spot of white around his dual-toned eyes.

He seemed.. familiar. With a soft sigh, she moved out of hiding, her once confident and lively disposition gone completely. Instead she stood with her head down, her ears flopped back lazily and her tail hanging limp between her hind legs. She craned her neck to get a better look at him, her minty green gaze observing his handsome figure. She couldn't understand why he seemed familiar but.. there was something there she couldn't quite pick out.. "Looking for something?" She asked softly, her voice gentle and kind. She hoped she wouldn't startle him; she had tried to be as quiet and submissive as possible. That kind of behavior was incredibly unlike her but why act like something she wasn't?

"Burn Baby Burn"

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-10-2016, 01:23 AM

His heart lurched a bit when he heard the woman. Though he turned with nothing more than a neutral expression. Riv towered over the woman like he did most other, though not Zephyra. She was only a mere inch shorter than he was. It wasn't until now that he realized how much he really did miss her. He frowned towards the other as they asked if he was looking for something. Rivaxorus let his voice catch on edge as he took a step forward looking like a desperately hungry man. "Yes I'm looking for my wife, you see she's a wolf nearly as large as I am. She's hard to miss with a black coat and bright green markings. She has red eyes as well. Maybe you've seen her?" he asked trying to withhold his feelings from a stranger. Sure maybe she did seem a little familiar to him as well but his memory didn't stretch that far right now.

"Sorry, that was a little too forward." He backed off, the large male taking a step backwards as he went and looked towards the ground. Rivaxorus felt in his gut that he had no idea if he'd ever find Zephyra. If she wasn't in auster or Boreas he wouldn't know where else to look for her. Riv didn't know if he WANTED to leave these lands if she ever came back and he'd be able to find her again. This was a huge mess wasn't it.

"Talk"

Wren

gems
size
build
player
12-10-2016, 08:53 AM
http://i60.tinypic.com/hv3rif.png" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:550px; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top; border-radius: 25px; background-color:#16211f">
She could see it in his bi-colored eyes; the desperation, the fear. When he turned to look at her the agony in his gaze was absolutely undeniable. Wren felt her heart sink when he spoke, the words that left his lips sounding dreadfully familiar to her little ears. She tried not to let them hit her where it hurts however. Instead she took a deep breath in, her head slowly lifting so she could see him better. Unfortunately, she hadn't seen this large black and green woman. She would have remembered such abnormal colors.. Wren frowned and shook her head slowly. "I'm afraid I haven't," She breathed.

She looked around, like the wife of this poor man would appear from the trees if she looked hard enough, but to no avail. Wren lowered her head, daring to look back at the young male, her expression still sad and drained of life. She swallowed back a comment on her own "lost" family but she thought better of it. This wasn't about her. "I'm sorry, love. Is there anything I can do for you?" She slowly fell back onto her haunches and studied his expression. She'd be more than willing to assist him.. she couldn't go back to her own family, after all. So what else did she have to do?

"Burn Baby Burn"

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-12-2016, 02:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2016, 04:02 AM by Rivaxorus II.)

He heard what he thought he would. Sitting down then his tail curled around his haunches. The gray hue reflected off the clouds in the sky, the silence was almost deafening from the weather. Rivaxorus looked up at the woman would apologized. He would smiled and shake his head, it was not her fault. He reminded himself that it wasn't his either, as soon as he found her he needed to know what happened. Hell Rivaxorus was more concerned with the thought that she might be dead. She pregnant for gods sake, or did he do something so horribly wrong that it was blind in his head. The man would breath a little heavily. He bit back bitter tears, refusing to cry in front of a stranger. He didn't need pity, it was his job to look after others not himself.

"It's fine, I'll just have to keep looking." he sighed. His two different colored eyes looked at the wolf in front of him. "My name's Rivaxorus II Adravendi. I'm sorry to have startled you. Just.... my wife's gone missing and she's pregnant. I'm worried." Rivaxorus looked off to the side. "If you do see her, her name's Yoshiko." he looked back towards her. Who knew what this stranger was up to anyway - how was he supposed to know if maybe she was having a hard time as well. Rivaxorus knew he had a one track mind but hell.

"Talk"