gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
12-08-2016, 12:55 AM
Hey guys! So I have recently had an idea that I think some of you might be interested in. Essentially I Will be generating a big compilation of 'prompts' or ideas for threads. If you're at all like me you've probably sound yourself getting bored with starting threads, finding a lot of them beginning in a very similar fashion and not really beginning in terribly unique ways. This is why I've come up with this idea. It sometimes helps to have things already laid out for you, so you can roll with a basic idea of what you're going for when you make those first posts, and so you can have threads that create unique and interesting interactions between characters that aren't always easy to come up with.

How this works is you will fill out a quick little form for me telling me the kinds of things you are interested in(plots/prompts for a specific character, what you DON'T want like injuries or w/e, and other details that will help me work with your preferences) which will help me build a handful of ideas specific to your needs, or just some random fun stuff off the top of my head! Whatever you'd like! I'd also like to add that if any of you guys come up with prompts you think could be useful for others, feel free to list them here, or PM them to me because I'd love to see what you guys can come up with! Also, when I post prompts for a user they are specifically meant for that person. If they don't use any/all of them and want to let others have the ideas that's fine but it's possible people will get annoyed if everyone uses the same ideas so if you want a prompt pleaase fill out a form for some and don't use the ones I provide for other members unless they give you the go ahead.

A few examples of what I mean: "Have your character do something they normally wouldn't, such as helping someone out of a bad situation, or maybe even being mean or hurtful to someone. How do they deal with this sudden behavior they have displayed that is so unlike them? Do they shrug it off? Try and turn things around and proceed as normal? Or do they question something about themselves?"

"Pick a pack wolf character of yours, and have them play a prank on their alpha! Maybe it's harmless, or a bit out of line?"

"Your character want's to play a game! Find a group, be it friends, acquaintances, or even strangers and engage in something like hide and go seek, capture the flag, or some other group game! See how long they can keep it going!"

The form:

Your name:
General prompt or for a specific character?:
Number of prompts you want(max of five bc otherwise I may die):
What do you NOT want?(ex: instigating fights, maim, certain interactions):
Other details if any:

(this post is subject to changes once I have the opportunity to make any)