Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-30-2014, 12:09 PM

hello!!! i am new, chelsea dragged me in unconscious and i just kind of woke up here. i have this character see her name is Odessa, she's a princess who's fallen from grace. kicked out of her home along with the rest of her family, but that's all you'll get out of her for now. she travels with her younger sister Rosemary who is the center of her universe and means everything to her even if Rosie is a bit of a brat sometimes. Odessa herself is a massive sweetie and overflowing with love. err- yeah.

chelsea and i are currently looking for threads where Rosie and Odie can learn about this strange new place that they are in *0* also eventually i think we'd like to get them into a pack, so if you're looking for a pair of button-cute sisters, have at it!

Open For:

- Meet and greets! Be prepared to deal with both sisters though!

- Pack briby-joiny threads maybe?

- Odessa is looking for friends!!

- Odessa is also a hopeless romantic!! Throw all the hot boys at her!

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-30-2014, 12:30 PM
HI

I have my lovely schon who is leader of niflheim. she could bribe odessa into joining her pack.

i also have my remus who is handsome. he is gonna be hard to flirt with btut romance is there if odessa dug deep enough. but hes super up tight and rawr.
Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.

Odessa

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2014, 12:42 PM
if Schon is down for both Odessa and Rosemary, we could have a thread :D for now i think the girls are just trying to learn about everything, but Schon could always impart some kind of bias towards Niflheim if she's the one to tell them about everything. Odie is pretty easy to impress, so there would be a good chance that she would go back to Schon after learning all she needed to know.

as for Remus, yes give him to me 8) can i see his profile?

Rosemary

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2014, 12:50 PM
Yeee! Rosemary is looking for some threads too. :3 Whether or not Mads is going to have Odessa join is up to her, but our characters won't be too far apart for awhile at least. They're currently traveling around the Eastern area, so maybe a thread or two more there before moving on to a different land!

Rose is looking for some awkward acquaintances, she might have a crush or two but she's still young enough to think boys are ew. Or just have no interest in that sort of thing. She's kind of a snotty brat as of right now, adapting to a new change. She'll become less annoying with time but for now it's what you get. hahahha

Remus

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2014, 12:51 PM
here is remus :3 and okay. wanna start the thread for me? for schon/rosmary/odessa

Rosemary

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2014, 12:56 PM
She went to work, I'll try to start it asap!

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-30-2014, 01:36 PM
Jupiter, the founder and previous queen of Ludicael, is seeking to regain her throne sometime in the future, so she might entertain her on the idea of princess-hood. I'd be willing to thread. c:

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Odessa

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2014, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014, 02:29 PM by Odessa.)
@Canttina ohhh what a bae!! We'll definitely have to thread them, maybe after our current one with schon :P

@Starsight :0 odessa DOES miss being a princess! We'll have to thread the three of them together too :D you wanna start or me/chelsea??

Novaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-30-2014, 02:44 PM
-throws novaro at both of the sisters-

there so pretty:OO anyway i offer Novaro, i think having them meet will be funXD or my purple girl desiree, but my muse is with novaro right now. he'd probs just want them as travel buddies but right now he's joining Niflheim, but a thread is defiantly in order!
[Image: G6jciao.png]

Odessa

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2014, 03:46 PM
Yes definitely another niflheim bru!! If you make a thread for us we will post :D they are currently traveling in the east.

(Sorry chels i keep signing us up for threads, forgive me)

Rosemary

gems
size
build
player
08-11-2014, 05:04 AM
So my motivation for roleplaying has went from YAYAYAY to mmmm, fuck that in about a whole day when the site was crashed.

I lost like 10+ posts and 5 or more threads.

It's going to take me a minute to regather things because tbh, a ton was lost and ugh.