ardent

too good for friends! ♥

Zozton

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2014, 11:22 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014, 11:27 AM by Zozton.)
[Image: 5gE4DN.png]

------------------------------------------

Quote: Yes, finally. Finally I have decided to get off my lazy arse to make this. Hnggg<3 My boy has been needing plots lately so I can't wait to see them roll in. Well-...if they do at all, that is. ; w ; So anyways, Zozton is a straight up bum hole. He hates pups, doesn't like other males, but has a strange soft spot for those pretty ladies out there. If these pretty ladies get on his nerves though, he won't be afraid to get on theirs. Otherwise, his a fat fluff ball full of charm and flirtatious behavior. Also- I wouldn't mind one night stands for him if it's necessary.
But look at it this way. If he rides any woman and gets them pregnant, "Whoops. Totally wasn't thinking. Not my children, not my problem." Sorry guys, he's an ass hole. Might wanna think about this before you introduce a lady in heat to 'em. OHHH. And the puppy thing. If a pup if annoying, he won't be afraid to snap down on it. Force it to be his slave. Parents alive or not. But if the pup gets on his good side after awhile he may call him/her a friend or apprentice. <3
Blahblahblah, I've said enough! I hope to see plot ideas! ^^

CURRENT THREADS & PLOT IDEAS
make me wish you were mine - lysis and zozton - not ideas for them atm.
hope for a better day

Aislinn

Loner
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-09-2014, 05:57 AM
-rolls in-
If you can put up with some major flirting and arguing, I'm happy to throw in Aislinn. Strange soft spot for those pretty ladies out there? Aislinn's gotta soft spot for powerful and muscular guys...so whatever suits you best ;)
[Image: 4LyHbab.png]

Blythe

gems
size
build
player
08-09-2014, 09:06 AM
I offer Blythe and Zyrix.