ardent

Hooked on A Feeling

Finarfin

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2014, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014, 10:11 AM by Finarfin.)
He didn't exactly run ong the bay, no, he Frolicked. He rose majestically in the air as each dainty paw landed one in front of the other kicking up slight clouds of sand. He hummed joyfully as wind blew through his wispy fur. He flew effortlessly onto a rock and laid down upon it, letting the sun warm his sleek fur. "What a beautiful day." He murmured, his head resting between his paws. It was almost too much to bear, even for him. The sunny outlook on all things, the overflowing happiness. It was no wonder no one wanted anything to do with him.

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-30-2014, 12:09 PM
The bay felt nice upon her caramel and white colored fur. The warm embrace of spring hung around near her form, topaz optics shimmering brightly in the sunlight that hit her and the world around, illuminating the entire land, warming it with comforting and soothing rays. A smile would crawl upon her maw. She was always a happy-go-lucky wolf, and always looked on the bright side of things instead of the worst. The bay was surely beautiful, the grass and sand that went across her paws, making them warm and inviting. That was when she soon spotted a brute, his form lying upon the ground and his cranium falling between his two front paws. With a slight trot, she sat down beside the male, leaving him room since he had only just met her.

"Salutations, Sir, may I join you here this fine afternoon?" She asked, a smile upon her face, topaz optics looking into the silver-blue color of the brutes. He seemed kind to talk to, maybe they could even be friends?

Finarfin

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2014, 02:12 PM
"By all means." He said with a grin, motioning toward the patch of bare ground next to him. The girl seemed beautiful externally, but internal beauty was what he truly coveted. Still, there was a chance that she was beautiful in both areas. His eyes rolled silently over her bodice, taking in the intricate markings on her body. Beautiful indeed. "I am Finarfin." He introduced with a slight dip of his head. "And you madame?" He purred, tail wagging effortlessly behind him.

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-30-2014, 03:55 PM
(O.O.C: Fenben, I'm not sure if you're making the right word count, you have to have at least 150 words, that least that is what I am told. Sorry if you are, thought it was less than that ^^')

Huata smiled at the brute before her. She looked to be the same age as he was. Her topaz optics shown kindness and respect to the lighter colored male. The smell of nature surrounded her like a wall, keeping the scents around her as they stayed dormant in her nostrils. The male's name was Finarfin. It was a unique name, and she enjoyed it, as well as his company. Her topaz optics looked into his.

"My name is Huata," she would address, a smile creased upon her maw. Her nostrils twitched at the scent of the bay, but she kept her facial expression calm and composed as she kept her eyes locked upon the brute before her. He seemed to be a happy fellow, always looking at the bright side of things and keeping things happy for him even if problems came his way. She knew not to judge a book by it's cover, but, it was what she was reading from the man's features.

Finarfin

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2014, 07:58 PM
"Huata." He repeated. "That's quite the name." He chuckled. His voice was something to truly be admired. Feminine in tone, with a distinct calming note to it. He seemed to be the kind of wolf to talk anyone down from a fight. And truly he was. More than anything he believed in peaceful resolution above confrontation, something his boorish brother had always mocked him for. But his brother wasn't here now was he? He chuckled again. "Not that it's a bad name. It's quite beautiful." He hummed, tilting his head slightly. "So what brings you out here dearest Huata?" He asked, his tail subtly but swiftly falling on top of hers in a gentle caress

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-30-2014, 08:03 PM
Huata smiled and looked to the male with a smile upon her maw. Her topaz orbs looked into the silver-blue of Finarfins. Her eyes shown kindness and feminine. Huata was not stuck up, she loved to talk and meet new people, and cared more about others than herself. It would seem that Finarfin was kind of the same way. The dame could feel the male's tail caress her own it seems. A chuckle escaped her vocal region. "You seem very kind, Finarfin. I like you," she spoke, giving a small wink to the brute.

"The reason for me being here, I just go wherever the wind takes me since I was banished from my old pack before I came here to Alacritia. I have met many kind wolves, and hope that some day I will find that special wolf who I can raise a family with," she spoke, closing her eyes as the wind brushed against her pelt, her fur swaying with it.

Finarfin

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2014, 12:48 PM
He chuckled at the wink. A flirt, clearly. She spoke of her travels and he grinned. " I have a similar story." He mused, turning his attention back to the bay. "I've traveled for some time, having no home, no family, nothing of that ilk. Although I'm not sure I'm ready to commit to anyone just yet, but who knows, maybe with the right wolf, things will change." He hummed. He closed his eyes and breathed in the sweet yet salty air of the bay. "Maybe today is the day we both find what we are looking for." He said, turning his attention back to her. "So tell me Huata, who is the man of your dreams? What is he like?"

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-07-2014, 01:08 PM
She smiled and would keep her eyes focused on him, eyes showing kindness and tranquility as she shifted her topaz optics to the bay ahead of her. The salty air sent a somewhat chill down her spine. The scent of salt was not familiar to her, but, perhaps, she may get to know it more now that she had stayed here for a little while. Finarfin would ask her, what was the man of her dreams? She had not thought about it, but, perhaps she would let her heart tell her as she began to tell him an answer.

"Someone who is caring, generous, confident, and has a sense of humor. He must love pups for I plan on having some someday. I don't care if he calls himself weak or anything. It's the inside that matters to me," she would speak the truth. All of those thoughts applied to her, a smile creasing across her maw as she turned to look at him, blue eyes looking into silver-blue ones.

Finarfin

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2014, 02:15 PM
He nodded and smiled at the description she gave. It wasn't unusual for a wolf to seek companionship from the same sex, and Finarfin was no exception "I'd want a man who was strong and confident, brave and yet soothing and safe to be around." He chuckled. "something like my brother but kinder." He said. "Of course, as nice as males are I prefer females myself, my brother is more inclined toward the less fairer sex. I suppose I'm still trying to see things through his eyes." He smiled.

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-07-2014, 03:03 PM
Huata would nod and give a small smile, eyes showing kindness and sincerity to him. He would walk over to the ocean and placed her mouth into the water, soon snapping down onto the fish's body, snapping down on cartilage. She placed a fish down in front of him and she soon grabbed another and began to eat, flesh sliding down her throat.

The saltiness of the fish was new to her, a smile on her face as she soon finished her meal and looked to the sky, closing her eyes with a smile upon her maw as the ocean breeze blew across her pelt.

Finarfin

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2014, 09:10 PM

He chuckled, licking his gums hungrily as he dug into the soft flesh of the fish, tail wagging happily. It seemed as though they had run out of things to talk about. What was left? "who taught you how to fish?" he asked, fumbling for conversation. He wanted her to stay, wanted to be around her, wanted to know everything about her, everything he possibly could, right down to the smallest detail. "I can't say I'm particularly skilled at anything, at least not as much as you, that's for sure. Maybe I can treat you to a rabbit or a pheasant sometime." He grinned, chewing through the small fragile bones of the fish.
"Speech"
'thoughts'

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-07-2014, 09:27 PM
Huata would look to the male and smiled. She never had pheasant before, but she was willing to try. Her topaz orbs looked to the silver ones of the male. "I learned fishing by doing it when I was little. It was hard at first but I could do it quickly when I got older." She stayed focused as she blushed slightly when she met his gaze.

"My mother and father taught me a lot about hunting, as well as my kind nature. I had learned a lot through them and a smile always stayed on their face. I was kicked out by the alpha of my pack for not agreeing with him and here I am now talking with you."

Finarfin

gems
size
build
player
08-10-2014, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2014, 11:05 AM by Finarfin.)

"What were you in disagreement about? If you don't mind me asking." He asked politely. He looked into her eyes as she looked into his, beautiful, simply beautiful, her eyes shone as bright and blue as the bay behind them. He on the other hand was never fond of his own eyes. Too dull, like smoke or haze. He would have to tell her what he thought of her eyes eventually, but for now he stuck to the hanging question, and waited for her answer.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-10-2014, 11:28 AM
Huata would look to him, he would ask what she was in disagreement about in her old pack, and sadness and pain would show in her eyes. She did not like to talk about her old family, but, she would do it since this man did not know about it.

"My other pack leader was mean and cruel. He would always have ones who would hurt the other pack members, including my family. He took a liking to me, but I paid no heed in him. In fact, I stood up to him. I told him that he had no right doing this to anyone. Everyone is different and has their own beliefs. Whether it would be evil or good. I, for one, do not like war and whatever you were planning to do with us. He was enraged and chased me out of the pack. I never went back."

She spoke with sadness and lied down, head down but eyes sometimes shifting to look at him, then back to the ground.

Finarfin

gems
size
build
player
08-15-2014, 06:08 PM

He stared at her with a mix of pity and sincere shock. How could her old alpha do this to her? Of course his brother would have scoffed and called her an obscenity for her weakness. He lived by the strong overpowering notion that the weak were to be treated as such and the strong prevailed. However such a mantra was lost on the paler wolf. Instead he laid his head on top of hers and exhaled deeply, pushing the thought of his brother from his mind Life has been so cruel to you. To both of us. He paused, and closed his eyes tightly, remembering his uncle and all his cruelty

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-16-2014, 01:17 PM
She nodded and nudged him gently in a friendly way. The smells of the different shrubs, flowers, and trees hung around in the air. Her topaz orbs looked into his blue and silver ones, a smile etched upon her face as a look of friendliness and sympathy, hearing that his life had been rough as well. The sounds of the songbirds echoed in her lobes, singing their own relaxing melody as she looked to him.

"Well, at least you have someone who is willing to help you," she would smile and placed her head upon her paws, listening to the sounds of the world around her with a smile still upon her face and ears erect.

Finarfin

gems
size
build
player
08-19-2014, 03:27 PM

wordwordswords He chuckled lightly and rested his head on top of hers "Do I?" He asked. Before she could respond he pulled away and rolled onto his back, as if asking her to play with him. He did love playing, despite his age, and his new found friend seemed like the perfect playmate for him. He wiggled happily in the sand, and rolled again, this time landing on his paws and running for the bay, looking over his shoulder each time to see if she would take his invitation. With a loud whoop he jumped from a large rock and into the bay, paddling and splashing water, tail whipping happily and causing a small wake to form around his body. "Come in!" He yipped, his fae voice echoing off the rocks around them. Below him a fish swam and once or twice he dunked his head under the water in an attempt to grab it. But the result was nil. Instead he came up with a mouth filled with a twig. "I got one!" He cried excitedly only to look down with slight disappointment at the inanimate object in his mouth.
"Speech"
'thoughts'

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-19-2014, 03:37 PM
Huata would smile and nudge him. The sounds of the birds echoed around her lobes as she smiled and pointed her cranium in an upward position. Her topaz optics would then shift, when she saw Finarfin had rolled upon his back, paws upward as if asking her to play with him. The dame loved to play, and couldn't say no to the invitation. Her ears were erect as she smiled and licked his muzzle, soon pawing at his stomach in a playful manner, only to add enough force to be playful, not forceful.

She soon moved her paws away, when she soon saw he had placed his head into the stream nearby. He called out that he had called out a fish, but when she and him both looked, disappointment was in their eyes when they spotted a twig between his teeth. She approached him and smiled, nudging under his chin in a reassuring way. "Don't worry, even the best fishers make a mistake from time to time. At least you caught something."

Finarfin

gems
size
build
player
08-23-2014, 11:19 PM

He snickered and swam towards the shore, standing next to Huata before shaking the water from his fur until he was a mess of frizz, grinning the whole time. He dropped into a bow again, tail flicking water carelessly from side to side. He barked happily and rose onto his back paws, draping his front paws bodily onto her back and showering her ears in soft, warm licks. He nipped at them lightly and bounced away, hyper as a rabbit that had just learned to run. And Why wouldn't he be? He had nothing to fear, and he was with a beautiful woman. He felt he deserved to be happy for once in his life, and he was.

"Speech"
'thoughts'