ardent

Puppy Plot!

Zola

gems
size
build
player
12-25-2016, 09:36 PM

I'm interested in Zola having some babies out of her season with a random male. I'm just wondering if anyone is interested!

Zola will not love these babies and they are pretty much free to do whatever they want. Someone can adopt them, they could wander off after about a year, someone, including the father, can even take them from her. They will be evilly aligned unless the father is goodly aligned and are prone to incest and mental issues and other types of problems like these that can lead them just about anywhere. She may not physically abuse them but will harass the ones that chose to stay around and make them know that they aren't wanted and are pieces of garbage.

I just need a willing male and up to 3 players since she is rogue. You can PM me questions/plot ideas too if you don't want to discuss in thread!

Stardust

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Aaliyah
12-25-2016, 10:20 PM
I would live to adopt a pup if this happens!!

The character you are currently reading is Stardust, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Stardust's profile!

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
12-25-2016, 10:22 PM
Uhm, Elias? :3

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
12-25-2016, 10:45 PM
Arsenal?

Also I may play a pup!

Caelum

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-26-2016, 09:53 AM
If whoever adopts one of the pups is up for it Caelum would be interested in taking care of one if she happened to find it. Could be interesting, especially if they are evil aligned since Caelum might blame herself for not raising them right if they end up doing bad things.
[Image: caelum_bottle_by_jinxx_black-dbakmat.png]

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-26-2016, 10:23 AM
Inverno would in weakness of missing his lover if Zola was suducive enough
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-26-2016, 12:21 PM
Alright, since there seems to be enough interest I will go ahead and pursue this. For some reason inverno is sparking for me. So blue, I can make up a thread if you don't want to!

To any other interested fathers there will most likely be more chances so keep an eye out!

I will also be posting a thread in adoptions when the time comes so I look forward to those who will apply!

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-26-2016, 04:31 PM
If you could make a thread that would be great. I won't have much computer time tonight

Sodi

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-30-2016, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2017, 06:51 PM by Sodi.)
Edit: Due to uni and my lack of activity with current characters; I think it'd be better to withdraw my interest here. (: I hope you will understand! I want to be active with my characters first.