Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-02-2017, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2017, 01:01 PM by Evelyn.)
I have a few characters that have been neglected cause some of my babies are just so gosh darn popular. So here is me looking for some more threads for them. I am a bit slower than usual with my replies because of being back at work, so just keep that in mind when picking to make threads with me.

Ashelynn Amber Elementas

- She's the second gal in my signature to find her profile
- She's a yearling, lost and emaciated in the north right now. I am open to having her wander outside of there now though.
- Seperated from her brother Phoenix, she's a little jumpy and quite weak. But she's usually a pretty sweet girl.
- Ashe speaks broken English, Spanish is her first language.
- Looking for anything! I need her active again. Mostly someone to take her in and make her well again.

Eniko Cynric Riobard Vaska

- He is the little spotted butt with a half tail in my signature.
- He is very Princely, a prim and proper dude with manners out the wazoo.
- Eniko has asthma, a fact that he tries his best to hide but its always a lingering threat.
- His guard, Phantom, is MIA trying to lead off a spy sent here by his brother, and he's not so used to being alone. He has made friends with Zuriel at the moment.
- Looking for anything, except spars. He tries to avoid fighting because he runs out of breath too fast and doesn't like to expose his weakness.

Erebos Lunete

- He's the dude with a pink and blue eye, gray with white markings in the siggy below.
- He is... a little bit crazy. Maybe a lot a bit. He is a murderer who is tortured by the voices in his head, which usually drives him to killing. His brother used to be the only thing that kept him sane, but with him gone he's off his rocker.
- Looking for anything, fights, maybe someone who tries to see through his tortured pain? He can snap at times, but there is a part of him that wants to be good.

Oleander Gramen

- He's the gray and cream dude, right in the middle of the bottom row below.
- Ollie and his black backed jackal 'brother' are in the process of joining Lirim.
- He is super awkward. Like really awkward.
- Talk about plants and he will get super excited. He is a healer of sorts, but his main focus is growing and caring for his garden.
- He speaks Latin, and has a habit of mixing it in with his speech.
- Looking for anything!

Phoenix Vulcan Elementas

-Really fiery dood below.
- Ah, my big butthole. He's kind of a real jerk, just a warning.
- He left his sister on purpose in the north and doesn't care about her. He will probably stick with Ardora for awhile and I think they are south right now?
- He believes that he was born from fire itself, and is therefor better than all of you.
- Call him small and he will bite your face off.
- Looking for anything, but I have a feeling he will make a lot of enemies.

Velia Lorenz Ade

- Very last gal on the lines below.
- She's mostly in the north right now, I doubt she will wander too far.
- She's a very dark, evil woman who is plotting to kill Mara once they find her brother. (Who you should go apply for)
- Vel often thinks not very nice things, but puts on a very innocent and sweet front.
- Looking for anything, if you need a character killed off, they can see her true self so then she has to kill them.

My focus needs more focus.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-17-2017, 01:01 PM
Added Erebos!

Evv

gems
size
build
player
01-17-2017, 05:50 PM
I'd love to plot with Mister Jerk-pants. As long as he promises not to catch Voira on fire. :P

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-17-2017, 05:53 PM
I'm guessing you mean Phoenix? xD I can't promise he will be nice but he probably won't jump into a fight.

Zacharia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Radek
01-19-2017, 07:00 AM
I think Zachariah and ASHELYNN could be an interesting mix? He'd probably frow a tad bit fascinated with her first language considering he hasn't heard it and it's not like he wouldn't help her get back to a healthy life style <3

Lydia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-20-2017, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2017, 09:36 PM by Lydia.)
Would you be interested in Lydia and Oleander threading?  She could use a healing buddy!

Also I think Velia and Valdís could be interesting. Val needs to meet all the evil ladies, especially those whose names start with V, lol.

Jewell

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-20-2017, 09:50 PM
I offer up Jewell here ^^ she speaks mainly French but does understand some key words in English. She should make for an interesting thread for someone.

Faite as Jewell's guardian is allowed in any and all her threads regardless of the tag. She may enter as she see's fit.

All of Jewell's French will have a span title over it, hover for translations.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-21-2017, 02:47 AM
RR : Sure! I would be down for that. She's hanging out in the eaaast I think, but she can kind of wander. Would you mind starting a thread?

LUNS : Yes to both! Ollie needs more threads and he's so awkward. -loves on him- I can start that thread when I get back if you wanna start one for Velia? She's in the north.

ASENA : Okay! Once she is accepted I could thread her with Jaelle. She isn't on this list, but she speaks French!

Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
01-21-2017, 09:49 PM
Here's the thread for Velia! click

Jed

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-26-2017, 07:49 AM
Would you be interested in something with Jed and Phoenix? Since he has no filter and insults fly right by him, I feel like he would easily piss someone off without realizing it? And it's really amusing xD. So...

Jumanji

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-01-2017, 08:31 PM
I think Jumanji and Erebos would get along nicely! If that's possible for him to do lmao!
Jumanji can be a violent creature, she is not the most stable of characters and it is hard to tell how she will react to certain personalities. Use caution when threading with her!