Shovels & Dirt

White Tooth

gems
size
build
player
01-04-2017, 06:10 PM
Spring, Year 9.

I couldn’t explain to anyone here about my past, I had grown distant from the wolves whom I had become acquainted with during my month here. Although this was to no fault of their own, I couldn’t seem to ever see myself ruling a kingdom again. As I had aged I noticed my mentality was changing as the days passed, Yes, I could certainly see myself becoming an Alpha around here. Or possibly even a Beta. But a King? Not at all. I strived for something more, I strived for a FAMILY. A family was the one thing I had never had in my years of being alive, my birthday was nearing certainly. Another year wasted. Hmph. Perhaps this year could be the year that changed it all? I knew I wanted a woman, I had no questions about my sexuality. None at all. Half of me still wanted to remain my brash self, but I knew that no woman who was worth anything wanted someone that was heartless. Thus, I had no choice now but to change as a being. I imagine that this couldn’t be too hard of a task, I could perhaps find a close circle of friends. I could learn to trust from the wolves in this area, they knew morals very well. .

I smelled the male before me well before he came into my vision. He smelled as if he had been travelling, like he hadn’t been in these lands for very long. Perhaps this was a chance to make a new friend? Although despite my urge to change myself for a lady, I would still behave the same around males. I wouldn’t be overpowered. I had lost one fight, and that one loss had ruined everything I had been striving for. Taking shallow steps, my head now raised to a bit of a high position asserting my dominance in the best way I could manage. My good eye soon locked onto the dark figure of the wolf, he wasn’t too far away. I soon parted my jaws to let my bellowing voice slip forwards.
"How can I help you.. I am White Tooth, a previous King.. However, you are in luck, I'm in a good mood." My body now relaxed, if he were to spring at me I would react accordingly. I didn’t know what this interaction may hold, however, I didn’t want everyone here to hate me. I needed friends, companionship, bonds. After all, wolves are indeed pack animals. We weren’t meant to be alone, so why on earth would I want to be stuck all to my lonesome. Either way.. It was time to dig the grave for my past, bury it deep beneath the dirt, and create a new life.