gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
01-07-2017, 08:28 PM
So Shrap is a copy cat, still, I like the idea of an activity check each month to ensure everyone is posting. So each month I'll post up a new check and all I'll ask for is three posts a month. Your posts will not count if it is a meeting post or a thread containing only your characters. You're required to do one rank post, one post within packlands, and the last one can be wherever/whatever you choose. For pups without a mentor three normal posts will suffice since they don't have a rank yet. If you haven't chosen a rank for your char and they are currently at Sagari just pick something from below.

Ideas for rank posts:

Spar, border patrol, attend a hunt, hold a hunt, teach a fight meeting, hold a lesson for pups, scout for herbs, find something to trade with another pack, go meet someone from another pack in a diplomatic meeting, track a predator/prey animal, build something, the list goes on. So long as your character is actively doing something pertaining to their rank I won't be picky.

If you fail 2 activity checks in a row your character will demoted. If you fail 3 in a row your character will be removed from the pack and will have to earn their way back in. If your character was already kicked out and gets removed a second time you will not be allowed back in.

That being said, if you link more than three posts and/or are good about keeping up with the activity checks be prepared for gift art and maybe even a rank promotion!

Also, please feel free to utilize this activity check to give ideas on how to improve the pack whether it be ranks, meetings, or anything creative that could be a fun event for the pack to participate in.

Code
Code:
<b>Character:</b>
<b>Rank Post:</b>
<b>Packland Post:</b>
<b>Normal Post:</b>
<b>Suggestions:</b>
[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
01-08-2017, 12:48 AM
Character: Kairi
Rank Post:
Packland Post:
Normal Post:
Suggestions:

Character: Rin
Rank Post:
Packland Post:
Normal Post:
Suggestions:

Character: Zell
Rank Post:
Packland Post:
Normal Post:
Suggestions:
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

RuaidhrĂ­

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
01-14-2017, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2017, 09:41 PM by RuaidhrĂ­.)
Character: Rory
Rank Post: N/A
Packland Post: click
Normal Post: click & click
Suggestions:
[Image: VZK9Ywk.png]