Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Radek
01-11-2017, 05:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017, 07:50 PM by Zacharia.)
Out-of-Character Name: RR

Character's Name: Zacharia Andrei
Character Age: Three
Season of Birth: Spring
Adult Height: 33
Build: Medium
Appearance Description: a mix of russet and creams, with bright points that are within the acceptable color reign. see avatar
Skills: Fighting and Intellect

Proof of Purchases:
NEW MEMBERS ONLY!: I don't believe I qualify for this considering I am an old member but have recently returned from a break

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-11-2017, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017, 04:15 PM by Evelyn.)
Hi there, your profile is all good but I'm just wondering if you have a reference image for this character? It's a little difficult to pick out his appearance in his profile and his avatar doesn't show everything. Just want to make sure it's all good!

Also you need to pick one of the builds listed in the guidebook. ^-^

My focus needs more focus.

Zacharia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Radek
01-11-2017, 04:34 PM
Sorry about this!

I don't actually have an full reference image, but the best I can do is send a few "timber" colored wolves at the moment and ask you just imagine they have a deep red/brown hue to them for now. (Similar in his avatar.) Let me know if you would like these images?

He would be medium.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-11-2017, 07:43 PM
If you could fix the appearance a bit to include that he has timber wolf markings, that would be great. At the moment his description is a bit vague.

Also, if you'll edit your character form in this thread to add in that he's a medium build he'll be good to be accepted.

Zacharia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Radek
01-11-2017, 07:54 PM
Edited the form and added more into the appearance.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-11-2017, 08:14 PM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play! Here are some useful links to help you along your way.

Guidebook | Gemstone Store | Skills
Site Updates

Have fun!

Love,
Lil' Ardy
And the Ardent Staff