I do nothing but wander.

White Tooth

gems
size
build
player
01-15-2017, 03:25 AM
Spring, Year 9.

It seemed that my trails had come to an end around here, or at least I believed it had, although I had been wrong about my assumptions before. I had walked tirelessly from the South to the Northern reaches of these lands, my paws had become raw from the diffraction of terrain that I had passed through. However, pain was nothing new to me. With my aging I had become quite mature, I didn’t find time for petty goals… Being a king was one of them. In these lands such a thing just wasn’t attainable, wolves weren’t respected for their royal blood. A crown was something that had to be fought for, something that was achieved with tooth and nail. With my lack of friends I had found myself falling into a deep depression, one that I wasn’t entirely sure I could pull myself out of. As I had traveled to the Northern areas of Boreas I had taken a liking to the patch of Pine trees I had stumbled upon, the things towered well above my head... Stormer always loved Pine trees. The Isle was full of them, we wolves always admired them for their constant green state. They never died. They never ceased to exist. The ground beneath me was turned into utter mush as the warming sun had melted the grip of winter away over a rising temperature, I certainly enjoyed winter more than spring however. When things died off, it meant a new start, a new beginning for everything... Oh, gods, what I would give up to have a new start. To begin again, hell, to be born again. With everything that I stood for I could not seem to find a way to get a new start however, although I had it here. Mentally my past followed me everywhere I turned, no matter where it was that I went, I never failed to find myself thinking of things that had happened to me. Wither it was the loss of my lover, or the banishing from my own father. As the season began to heat up our little corner of the earth I once again found my pelt itching due to the shedding of my winter coat, I couldn’t wait to rid myself of all the damn fur. Gods, I always put on such a thick coat. Even when it was fall, when it was still warm, I put on a downy coat of a large length. My fur always seemed to flow freely during the fall and winter months, but during the summer it was short and stood erect. Spring meant the breeding season, which meant pups… A family. I wanted that more than anything, I had always wanted children however I found myself becoming blind with the desire for power. Only now after losing everything I stood for had I realized what was truly important, only now did I truly see myself settling down with another. All of a sudden power meant nothing, and family meant EVERYTHING. I had one goal in mind, and that was procreation.

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
02-14-2017, 09:43 PM
ooc: Sorry for the long wait Chiv!

Armai had taken to wandering with most of her time. Her duties as a healer had not been needed in Vyper and overall she'd gone back to feeling rather useless. It was still too early to find herbs to restock her den with and with no one to return home to to spend her time with she really saw no reason to hurry back. After all, she traveled with her best friend. Her feline friend had been her rock for a long while now. Where everything came and went her companion was constantly there and she loved Nox like a sibling. They made for an interesting pair, but the cat seemed to prefer her presence over most others.

Of course with this new found free time Armai never quite new what to do with herself. Exploring was always a nice option save for the fact she could never actually see anything she decided to go to. More often than not Nox would do her best to explain how everything looked and then they'd be on their way. It was in these times that Armai felt as though her life was missing something, but she could never figure out what it was. She was left constantly searching for something she couldn't even name.

So the abnormal duo trotted along until they came to the edge of the pine forest. It was here that Armai paused along the edges causing Nox to hold back as well. "Why are you stopping?" The cat asked with obvious disdain. She wanted to keep going. "Didn't there used to be a pack here?" Nox rose her head and sniffed curiously. "The scents are really stale. Maybe they used to be, but not anymore. We'll be fine." Armai shrugged her shoulders and then padded after Nox into the dense forest. The ground was mushy underfoot which caused her to slow. It was times like these that she hated not being able to see where she was going. She certainly wasn't a graceful creature and she had no intentions of bumping her face into anything or slipping.

Walk, "Talk" Think "Nox"

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.