Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-18-2017, 03:04 PM

Looking for some rivals/friends for Cobalt! He's all about impressing people and showing off. :V Any plots you guys need filled for someone ambitious/competitive?

[Image: cobysig.png]

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-18-2017, 03:52 PM
I have a super spooky character for you if she gets accepted again. Super crazy and weird, but not like.. super -hostile.- Cobalt would not be in danger unless like.. he really ticks her off. But, she doesnt just like.. attack pups. But yeah, if you want him to interact with a dramatic delusional cannibal then im down for a thread.
Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.

Cobalt

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-18-2017, 04:52 PM
Sounds good to me! I wonder how he'd try to impress her. xD

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-18-2017, 04:57 PM
Schon loves anything pretty and obedient haha. But i like pairing Schon wish characters like Cobalt to see a contrast. - When I am accepted I could make a thread and go from there. Im horribly at planning with my more dark characters because they tend to write themselves.
Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.

Cobalt

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-18-2017, 05:26 PM
I know that feeling. I also play Elias, and yeah.. I try to plot but the drama sort of gets in the way of plotting. We'll see how she effects Coby! This could be interesting. :O He is really loving so yeah, they prob will contrast. ;D

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-18-2017, 05:34 PM
Any place you would like for me to start the post? Where would Cobalt be?

Cobalt

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-18-2017, 07:28 PM
Cobalt is down in Auster, he has to stay close to the castle. P:

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-18-2017, 07:30 PM
okay ill be sure to post around that area :)

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-18-2017, 08:19 PM
http://ardently.org/showthread.php?tid=20413&pid=128300#pid128300 - boom

Albericht

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-19-2017, 12:20 PM
Albericht/ Cob :o ??/
ALBERICHT'S ACCENT  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LP7h0ZgvlE

Warning! This male is unpredictable and is prone to use language, attack, and gore. This character is cannibal, so thread at your own risk.