Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
01-19-2017, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2017, 11:35 PM by Tealah.)
I have a few characters who have been languishing without posts because I've been having trouble getting back into the swing of posting. So if you want to make me a thread with any of these characters, unplotted because I suck at plotting, please do so and post it here so I can get them moving! Please read their profiles before making the thread so there's no misunderstandings.

Alfrun Finnvi

- hanging around in the north

Cascade Saxe

- has been living around the Range with her bestie Valentine and their daughter Evangeline and doesn't wander far from it

Chridhe Airgid

- has been wandering so threads can be anywhere

Evangeline Imperialis

- has been living around the Range with her mother and father but as a healer often travels for supplies, so threads can be anywhere except Auster

Harmony Destruction

- is a member of Abaven and is usually found sticking close by the pack lands since she has a debilitating joint issue

Katja Finnvi

- has been sticking around the north since she got back to find Yfir gone. Mostly stays near Yfir's old lands (Waterfall Peak, the Red Forest, and Gale Gorge) but can be anywhere in the north

Malachite

- is a bear, hasn't been posted much so can be anywhere except Auster

Mikkal Jarvela

- Will be in the north following his caribou herd

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
01-20-2017, 01:48 PM
Especially looking for threads for Harmony and Mikkal.

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
01-20-2017, 04:21 PM
Sparrow would be down for any Harmony/ wanderer threads

Jewell

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-20-2017, 04:35 PM
I have jewell here who once activated is probably going to stay in the northern areas, she's an orphan that speaks mainly French and understands only basic English such as key words like hunger, mother, sleep, friend, means and basic emotions. Could be interesting to pair her with anyone.

Faite as Jewell's guardian is allowed in any and all her threads regardless of the tag. She may enter as she see's fit.

All of Jewell's French will have a span title over it, hover for translations.

Naudir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-20-2017, 09:31 PM
Oh! Alfrun and Naudir need to thread! I'll work on getting something up tomorrow.