Vesta I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-29-2014, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2014, 06:57 PM by Vesta I.)
Short starter for Drash and Hati only!

Vesta Armada

Does it look like I'm joking to you?

She was still fuming over her father's abandonment to the point where she refused to talk to her brothers or mother. She had refused to even look at them unless absolutely necessary. It was her own coping mechanism and it had been effective so far. Her pure white fur was freshly groomed and she was walking upon the beach. She was Vesta Sinclair Armada and she would not be left while her brother Enigma was not. Her golden eyes held a glare to him. Where had the two of them disappeared to anyways? Plus, wasn't she supposed to be her father's favorite, not Enigma. The jealousy of her brother was unbelievable.

Hati

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
07-29-2014, 07:37 PM
The black hellhound stalked the northern reaches of the continent in a foul temper. Somewhat less foul than it had been previously. He was doing a lot of thinking, not a usual thing for the very physical beast. Had he made a mistake in rejoining Arcanum... Elysium? Had he been wrong to trust Daegmar's judgement? Or was he wrong to doubt her? Probably the second actually, and now that he'd come to that very important conclusion it suddenly felt imperative that he make it up to her somehow. Not... apologizing because she hadn't actually known about his doubt to begin with, maybe, and Hati didn't do apologizing. So what could he bring her... flowers? Pretty things? Isn't that what you brought a bitch when they were mad at you?

His attention suddenly zeroed in on a lone figure. A pup, impeccably groomed and looking like she was in something of a snit. His lip curled in disgust. Pups. He could not for the life of him understand why Daegmar would have wanted anything to do with them. They were like annoying little pets that... Hm. Actually.

The ebon coated brute stalked up to the much smaller pup, eying her like a particularly disgusting pest. "You're coming with me," he growled without any sort of preamble. He saw no need to explain, no reason for niceties. She was coming with him, and that was that. "Move your ass pup, let's go."
speech

Hati isn't nice. He swears, he is violent, and is more than a little insane. If you can't handle what might come of that don't thread with him.

Hati wears a bear skull on his head unless otherwise stated in the post. He also has a ram's skull that might be switched in sometimes if he finds it again.
Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-29-2014, 08:04 PM

The trail had gone cold awhile back but he'd picked another interesting scent. Arietta's mixed with something else. Sin had disappeared once again, that was no real surprise to the green-eyed boy. That lazy louse had hardly been a key player in the pack and honestly Drashiel had been surprised he'd been appointed to the rank of Overseer in the first place. Oh well? one less nuisance. Perhaps the brute would actually stay gone this time.

The scent trailed on, pricking his curiosity til he came upon a pup and the scent was strong enough now he knew it was Arietta's. That mean the father could only be Sin, especially with that ghostly white pelt. Peridot gaze shifted swiftly to the large, black, scarred male. Drashiel growled, hackles standing on end as he moved to stand in front of the pup, voice slipping from his maw like jagged frost, cold and biting. "I come to visit my niece and I find a grimy old badger. Be gone, there's nothing here for you." A lie he supposed, but what beast could hold an Armada to the truth?

"Speech"

Vesta I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-29-2014, 08:13 PM
Vesta Armada

Does it look like I'm joking to you?

A man arrived and demanded that she travel with him and she snorted, her fur bristling as she responded with a strict limit. "No." She said before he demanded that she get her ass moving. "I said no. I will not travel with you." The words would ring but another would intercept. A voice that didn't sound familiar to her at all... The man claimed to be her uncle and then he continued to insult the man trying to take her from her homestead. He demanded that the other man be gone and she looked to him, a false smile on her face as she called out. "UNCLE!" She had no idea that Drashiel was truly her uncle. She thought she was playing along with a muse that a superman posed to her. Neither man looked familiar nor did they smell familiar but she felt like she should trust the brown and grey man for some reason. She couldn't name it, but it was she was going to do.

Hati

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
07-29-2014, 08:59 PM
His teeth bared as the little rat actually dared tell him no. Tell him no? He'd rip that midget's face off and listen to her scream, see how she felt about it then. Maybe Daegmar would like it better if she brought her a dead baby... But another figure stepped between him and the rodent, and Hati stiffened. It wasn't so much the insults the gray and brown brat spat at him, as much as it was the mere fact that the little.. bitch of a bastard lapdog had stepped between Hati and his chosen prey.

"Get out the way, boy," he sneered. "Unless you want me to put you on the ground and take her anyway." He didn't like the way this blue-gray male held himself, all dignified and shit like he was royalty. Hell Hati had been royalty. He didn't give a damn how blue this brat thought his blood was, he'd bleed red just like anyone else.
speech

Hati isn't nice. He swears, he is violent, and is more than a little insane. If you can't handle what might come of that don't thread with him.

Hati wears a bear skull on his head unless otherwise stated in the post. He also has a ram's skull that might be switched in sometimes if he finds it again.
Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-09-2014, 10:12 AM

Madness. It shown in the greasy yellow eyes of the brute that stared back at him. Drashiel felt a slight twinge in his stomach but his face and stance showed only cold strength. Like a mountain. Fearless and impassive. But al the same he took in the others scars and knew himself to be in the presence of a warrior, one with more experience than he. But Drashiel was nearly 2 and had been training long and hard under a number of tutors. He would not give in to any fear. He was the ruler here not this peasant.

The pup called out to him, to the males surprise, but a little smile at last graced his maw. She was syncing right in with his story. A clever little doe to be sure and a potential asset to Indarra when she was fully grown.

Smile faded into a snarl as the other male stepped forward. "You can try, wretch" he hissed, "But I don't fall so easily." Drashiel held his ground, defenses falling into place. It was up to the other male now what would happen. Would he back off or would he fight?

"Speech"

Vesta I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-09-2014, 10:33 AM

She was observing the situation very carefully between her 'uncle' and this man she knew not the name of. She narrowed her eyes as she watched, trying to calculate who would come out as successful in the end. What almost scared her was the fact that they were fighting over her. She knew if the black stranger won then she would be taken from her home without the opportunity to say farewell to her mother but she had no idea what the other man would do. The white pelted female backed up from the situation so she could sit on the sidelines and observe. Which wolf do I even want to win? She asked herself as she stared at both strangers. One of them claimed to be her uncle in a ruse to save her from the rather rude and arrogant other. Perhaps she wanted that mystery man to win? It didn't matter what she wanted though, it was what she got that mattered.