Natiel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-22-2017, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2017, 05:55 PM by Natiel.)
Out-of-Character Name:  Raii

Character's Name:  Natiel
Character Age:  4 years
Season of Birth:  Winter
Adult Height: 30 inches
Build: Light
Appearance Description: At only thirty inches tall and of a slender build, Nati stands on the smaller side of average.  She finds an advantage in this, always moving gracefully with quick, quiet steps.  The coloring of her silky, well-managed fur is unique but neutral, neither aiding her in camouflage nor making her stand out.  A dark gray, almost black, starts on her ears, neck, and back.  The color fades down her sides, legs, and tail into a shade bordering on blue.  On her face, chest, belly, tail, and feet, the colors transition suddenly to brown, then to a light beige.  Piercing blue eyes contrast her neutral tones and are her most noticeable feature.
Skills: Navigation and Hunting

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-23-2017, 05:44 PM
Hey Raii! Your characters colour spectrum falls too into the purple and pink range of those markings and would need to be purchased.

My focus needs more focus.

Natiel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-23-2017, 06:37 PM
It doesn't look anywhere near purple/pink to me on my PC, I see gray into tan. I don't intend for her color to be off the spectrum at all. If I remove the ref, will she be accepted?

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-24-2017, 04:51 PM
She's quite purple and pink, haha. But yeah if you remove the ref it should be fine.

Natiel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-24-2017, 05:57 PM
When I put the hex codes in yes, definitely pink purple. The colors on my screen must be seriously weird.

I replaced them with colors on the acceptable spectrum and put up a new ref that should be legal XD

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-25-2017, 02:08 AM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play! Here are some useful links to help you along your way.

Guidebook | Gemstone Store | Skills
Site Updates

Have fun!

Love,
Lil' Ardy
And the Ardent Staff