player
01-22-2017, 10:26 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Saiph

Character's Name: Edelweiss Frei
Character Age: 2 years
Season of Birth: Spring
Adult Height: 25 inches
Build: Small: light
Appearance Description: Named after the soft, delicate, and small white flowers that litter the European landscape, the girl surely grew into her name. Her fur is silky soft to touch and she is also more so on the smaller end - even for a female Frei. Her fur is also a tad bit longer than the average wolf, but in all actuality it merely accentuates her femininity. Her muzzle is angular but not too much so that it is off-putting. Her eyes are of a golden hue which strikes a rather nice contrast against her cream colored fur that is stained with the Frei family russet colors around her shoulders and on her tail. Despite her minute size, her ability to fight or run isn't hindered in any form. In fact, her legs are one of her strongest parts of her body and could carry her further than most wolves if she so chose to. Her muscling when compared to her size, though feminine, is rather exceptional too. Scent wise, she smells of a combination of lily, jasmine, rose, and lilac with fruity undertones.
Skills: Healing & Navigation

Proof of Purchases: ummm n/a?
NEW MEMBERS ONLY!: Small Companion: Named Nadine: Female Swift Fox. 12 inches tall.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-23-2017, 05:42 PM
Hi there! Unfortunately for companions they have to be within their species average, which would be 13-20 inches. That puts them up in large companions, I'm really sorry!

My focus needs more focus.

Edelweiss

gems
size
build
player
01-23-2017, 09:08 PM
oh well then, I'll just switch it over to a swift fox if that's allowable. If not then an arctic fox. Whatever works best 8D

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-24-2017, 04:53 PM
As long as they are 12 inches naturally or under, then you're good! If you could just update your first post to reflect this change you should be good to go.

Edelweiss

gems
size
build
player
01-24-2017, 06:43 PM
alright done! 8D

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-25-2017, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2017, 11:46 AM by Tealah.)
SO CLOSE omg. xD I keep missing you so I can't catch you right away. You just need to add the companions height in the first post, and you also need to add the companion information in the misc. box in your profile. Just gender, species and height is okay! Some people include their name, looks and personality but it's not required. I will try to accept you as soon as this is fixed! So sorry.

Edelweiss

gems
size
build
player
01-25-2017, 09:27 PM
Lol. Okay done and done. -crosses fingers-

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-26-2017, 12:16 AM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play! Here are some useful links to help you along your way.

Guidebook | Gemstone Store | Skills
Site Updates

Have fun!

Love,
Lil' Ardy
And the Ardent Staff