Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
01-31-2017, 11:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2017, 03:08 PM by Shrapnel.)
Out-of-Character Name: FenBen
Character's Name: Spider
Character Age: 4 years
Season of Birth: Summer
Adult Height: 32 inches
Build: Light
Appearance Description: Spider's fur is comprised entirely out of shades of gray, his face along with select patches on his chest, and hips, along with the undersides of his limbs are considerably pale compared to the majority of his fur, he has faint splotching along his muzzle and under his eyes, as well as a stray spot on his left cheek. The majority of Spider's back is covered with a darker saddle that reaches from the nape of his neck to the beginning of his tail. His nose and paws have a faintly blue tint, and his left eye is brown with blue flecks and his right eye is blue with brown flecks. His fur is patchy in some places and mostly coarse to the touch. His legs are longer than his body, and he is somewhat thin, giving him a gangly or sometimes sickly appearance regardless of his over-all health.
He stands at 32 inches and weighs approximately 95 pounds
Skills: Healing and Navigation

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-01-2017, 12:24 AM
So your profile is good, except for the use of spot/spotting in your profile. Since spots would need to be paid for (your design is fine so you don't need to) I would suggest using the word splotch or something similar to it since the facial markings aren't perfectly rounds.

Also, like your other character app, I think you've used the height size rather than the build so if medium isn't the build you want I'd suggest looking at the guidebook under the build section.

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
02-01-2017, 01:27 PM
Updated

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-01-2017, 11:19 PM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play! Here are some useful links to help you along your way.

Guidebook | Gemstone Store | Skills
Site Updates

Have fun!

Love,
Lil' Ardy
And the Ardent Staff