gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
02-06-2017, 11:49 PM
You want to see me burn, I am living fire!
You will know me by the scars I bear!!
She needed to breathe, her heart was clawing through her chest and would hop out onto the snow at any moment, she just knew it. Lucifer had done something no other had ever been able to do. Not even her own father had been able to get close to accomplishing what that devil of a male had. Scrapes and cuts were bleeding a bit, but it was the wind that made them burn and throb as if they were miles deep. She had needed space for a moment, her breath not coming to her as she processed all that had just happened.

Shaking her head, Vianni moved a bit more south, toward the Marble Wash. Not understanding her shock, Vianni snarled into the night. She got what she asked for, and more. Perhaps she would be happy by the arrangement they made. Unless he were to slip up, then he knew now what kind of fight he would have on his paws. Vianni sat quietly alone in the bare stone bed. She stared at the gleaming white rock faces, dusty pink honing in on glittering gold and silver. Perhaps, one day she would have this territory as her own. Until then, she would have to help Lucifer find loyal wolves, someone would have to help them build their kingdom.
You will know me by the hate, I swear!
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.