ardent

Swing your partner 'round and 'round (Azalea)

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-30-2014, 03:12 PM

[Image: O2SqJTo.png]

She had returned from her short voyage to collect lavender from the prairie only minutes before. She had the stalks in her den already and she was sorting them into different stacks. There was a stack for her emergency for reserves. There was a stack for general storage and there was a stack for her private stores. She was set on having three different stores set up in different locations in case one was infiltrated or destroyed by some outside cause. She had a soft smile on her face as she stored the private stores in a small hole in her den that was blocked by a rock.

She took her reserve stock and headed out into the forest. She quite literally ran to the location which was not far from the center of the forest. It was hidden under tree roots in a small place that she had burrowed out. She had quite strange locations to hide things. Just like that she would disappear from the above ground as she wove through the giant tree roots to store the lavender with the other medicinal herbs. There were poisons back there too but she hoped she would never have to use those.

[Image: p6FO9J3.png]

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-30-2014, 06:59 PM

Azalea meandered through the forest with a fat little northern bird in her mouth. It was probably around two pounds tops but would be perfect for the puppies to share, if they were even at the den.

She caught sight of a tawny wolf moving quickly through the woods and her attention was taken, stopping to watch until the wolf was out of view. Just a few more steps and she would see the she-wolf again though, disappearing into the roots of a massive tree. Azalea dropped her bird now, curious as she had never noticed the space in the roots previously.

Azalea approached with her head now, sniffing around the entrance and then jumping back as the wolf inside headed for the opening. The red head took a few steps away, sitting down to watch with a tipped head. "You're a healer, aren't you?" Given the scents, Azalea knew she was, or at least in training but she had to start the conversation somewhere.

Speech,

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-30-2014, 07:09 PM

[Image: O2SqJTo.png]

A voice pulled her away from her work and she looked up to see a female sitting outside the tree in wait for an answer. A healer? It was great that the woman knew though Elli could pull that it was probably from the scents. She poked her head out of the hole with a soft smile. "I a healer, yes. I'm Elli Morganna Silenci. I saw you at the meeting, though I never caught your name." She stated upon seeing the familiar red face with white body. She left the stores and sat down on her haunches. "Pardon the mess, I'm reorganizing the reserve store right now." She said in apology to the small mess within the tree. She had been trying for the longest time to put niches in the dirt but she had found they were not stable enough to support the herbs.

[Image: p6FO9J3.png]