Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
02-07-2017, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2017, 10:39 AM by Shrapnel.)
I know it's better to spontaneously have romance (Riv x Yoshiko is like one of my favorite pairs tbh) but I'm a sucker for romance and it's kind of important too in a way. I'm throwing Heather at all of you in her glory. Suffering mildly from effects of BPD from the MIA of her mother. Generally she tries not to let it get in her way - but with becoming adult she also tends to "black out" or simply just her brain likes to shut down consciously and run on auto pilot. Meaning she acts like a "wild" wolf would with no speech and all body language at times. This is something she hasn't told anyone yet.

So I would really love to throw some bachelors and perhaps bacherloettes at her. Anyone in Fiori would be ideal but I have no problem with loners or a possible plot with out of fiori loves. I know I have other pack plans and Heather probably wouldn't take over for a long while but I do plan to carry her over to queen if things go well ever(you know it's never good to plan too far ahead with stuff). So she also would have to decide really if a relationship would get in the way of her duties.

Her sexuality is listed under unknown, so really I'm not sure if she's into men or women or whatever so you can throw whoever and we can see if they have chemistry. Otherwise what's wrong with making friends? For her full personality that's been updated you can click on her profile and check her out.

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
02-07-2017, 11:48 PM
We can try and mesh Alyx, Caliber, or even Kunoichi with her :D
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
02-07-2017, 11:49 PM
So these are all my single pringles (minus the pups). Feel free to pick from my list if you wish, or throw one of your other chars at them, whatever you'd like xD
Boys: Crucible, Galahad, Solaris
Girls: Amaia, Baine, Ira, Jayne, Liviana, Zuriel

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-07-2017, 11:56 PM
-smooshes with Roc or Valefor-

I have to update both personalities but still lol

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
02-09-2017, 10:43 PM
@bird
Let's start with alyx ^^ I'll make you a thread and pm it to you or bug ya on the cbox

@shelbs

For the funs of it. Heather and jayne need to meet legit. And I was thinking maybe either Galahad or Solaris?

@ dragon

If you're up for it I'll make threads for both?

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
02-10-2017, 12:06 AM
sure! :)
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
02-10-2017, 12:33 AM
Yay Jayne! And lets do Solaris first! We can always do Gala too later if you want lol