gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
02-08-2017, 12:43 AM

Heather was on a search today. The spring rains made it rather hard to track scents, the sky covered in a gray clump of clouds. It wasn't too bad, but still her nose as times didn't want to work with her. That or... her dad was busy today. Heather pulled her ears back for a moment as she felt the drops falling against her. Perhaps she should just give up the and move on to other things. Her tail shifted slightly - she could call for him but what use was that for a friendly talk really. She frowned and sunk her head a bit lower - serious conversations were so hard to have really. Heather shook her head and perked her ears trudging forward.

If it was meant to be her dad would show up and she could flag him down. There was also the rain. Maybe other wolves were trying to find cover, but she was not. Fully enjoying the feeling it was giving to her she had welcomed it with open arms. Her paws spread and made pawprints into the mud it had created. Finally she stopped in a clearing of the mangrove, the terrain stripped away leaving a dirt mound around the small patches of grass. She stood there and just closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling of the soft rain.

"Talk" "You" Think

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
02-10-2017, 01:39 AM

Leo's head turned up toward the sky for a moment as the light rainfall picked up. He had begun to grow tired of rain after the last couple of seasons, but at the same time he had gotten used to it and hardly really noticed it any more. If anything it was a nice momentary distraction. He was a chronic over thinker. Every time he thought he had things sorted out something else popped up to nag at him. Of course he brought most of his thought provoking things upon himself, but that was just how life went sometimes.

He sighed softly and smiled a little as he shook his head. Always one thing after another. He padded on through the pack lands without any real destination in mind. He happened to catch a glimpse of his daughter standing in the rain and another smile tugged at his lips. Leo made his way over to her, ignoring the rain collecting on his fur for the time being. "What are you up to, darling?" he asked with a soft chuckle.

"Talk" "You" Think

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
02-10-2017, 05:23 PM

The wolf's blue eyes would turn to face her father. It seemed like fate had drawn him there then. The end of her tail flicking as she breathed carefully. Her paws felt the terrain underneath her paws, as his voice reached her ears. What was she up to? She smiled and let her tail wag a little bit. "Enjoying the rain." she answered simply as she looked at the sky for a moment. "I don't know if I'll ever get tired of it, I love the rain." the way it smelled. It made her feel like she was within another world too when she stood in it. Giving her some sense of oxygen in a way. She took in a deep breath and then turned back to her dad.

"I was actually looking for you though." Heather got nervous about these things. She drooped her ears and lowered her head. Half wondering if she told him if it would compromise her position. She avoided his eyes as she tried to think of the right words to say. Perhaps she should just tell him, that she had been getting gaps in her memory and didn't know why. She assumed it was because there was something wrong with her, but otherwise that's all she did really know about it.

"Talk" "You" Think

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
02-12-2017, 11:37 PM

Leo smiled a little at Heather's explanation and clarification on how she loved the rain. It was always interesting to hear other views on the same topic. Here he was criticizing the rain and wishing for it to stop while his daughter was loving it. He glanced up at the dreary sky for a moment, wondering what else his children had a different view on. If he had the time and freedom to do whatever he wanted he would just spend his time talking to other wolves and finding out about their lives and listening to their stories.

Heather broke his train of thought when she mentioned that she had been looking for him. He brought his gaze back to her with her with his brows raised slightly with surprise. That's when he noticed how her ears were folded back and her gaze didn't quite meet his. His smile faltered a bit and his ears flicked with worry. "What is it, Heather?" he asked as he settled down onto his haunches. The rain was forgotten for the moment as he gave Heather his undivided attention.

"Talk" "You" Think

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
02-13-2017, 01:43 PM

Heather let her nerves settle for a moment. Her father had always been one to listen to her, just like her brother. That was one thing that she was thankful for. After all the two were the wolves she confided in most. Usually she felt a great deal of pressure talking with just about any wolf even if it didn't seem that way. Her tail would give a soft shudder puffing up due to the rain. She took a deep breath and tried to find the words to describe it. "I've been experiences some... lapse in my memories." she began looking off to the side as she tried to think of the point she was getting across. "There will be time when I'm so worried about something I black out and wake up elsewhere. Sometimes I've hunted other times I haven't. More often than not it's like the past few hours went by and I hadn't even realized what I was doing. " Heather looked back to her father and furrowed her brows.

"I was thinking maybe I should go ask aunty ama about this - or any of healers for that fact. I'm worried that it's going to get in the way of my duties. It's also the fact that I don't know what I do or what happens during these blank spots." Heather seemed to be able to express these things a little more easily now. It didn't stop the fact that she thought she didn't know how to handle most of her emotions. Her paws pressed into the fresh earth, it seemed like the storm was starting to break if anything. The clouds had stopped spraying them with water.

"Talk"

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
02-13-2017, 06:56 PM

Leo wasn't even registering the rain any more. While Heather was speaking his worry only grew worse, but he tried to keep it from his expression. He was sure that Heather had worried herself over it enough, he didn't want to add more stress to her by freaking out himself. He had never heard of anyone having an issue with their memories like this. Of course his first reaction was to go get Ama, but that was his first reaction for anything and everything dealing with healing. He knew he leaned on his sister a lot for those sorts of things, but his knowledge of it all was so limited.

Even though he tried to keep that train of thought from even leaving the station, but it was inevitable. He couldn't help but wonder if something similar had happened to Svetlana. What if she had a lapse of memory like this and wandered off and couldn't find her way back? No, he couldn't let himself think like that. He had to focus on Heather and make sure she was taken care of. "Don't worry about the duties right now, let's just focus on making sure you're okay," he said with a small, hopefully encouraging smile. "We'll worry about the pack stuff later. You're always more important to me than the pack. I think going to Ama is the right idea. If she doesn't know anything then maybe she'll know who might. Do you want me to go with you to find her?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
02-13-2017, 08:04 PM

Heather furrowed her brows for a moment. Yeah she'd been right to tell him, but that was really all she had wanted to do. After all, she wanted to continue on with her training. What if these things never stopped, just like with her other issue's she just dealt with them one day at a time. "But I don't want to just concentrate on being okay. I WANT to concentrate on my training. That's the whole reason I worked so hard and I don't want something like this to come between that. If I know myself enough this won't go away. It'll just be on my added list of things I have to learn to live with and work around it." She explained as she tried to take a deep breath and her ears flicked backwards. Heather didn't want this to become a big thing that was doted upon. Well, she didn't know why she had said it if it had bothered her that much but she was worried it would make her inadequate.

"I'll see Amalia on my own time, really daddy I'll be just fine. I just... wanted you to know - because I don't want secrets between me and my family." Heather took in a deep breath. Usually she would keep her mouth shut but if it was one thing she would hate it would be be treated specially for this. What if Amalia didn't know what to do either? All Heather cared about was doing her job and being able to do it well. Without things like this getting in her way.

"Talk"

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
03-02-2017, 01:44 PM

A slight smile touched his lips as Heather expressed how she wanted to concentrate on her work instead of focusing on this new obstacle. There was so much of himself in that sentiment that he really couldn't even begin to disagree with her. Whenever something difficult came up in his life he had always turned to his work as a distraction and a focus for his attention. It seemed like that was a trait he had passed on to his children in one way or another. He wanted to insist that she at least give herself some time to figure out what was causing this or how to deal with it a little better, but he knew that if his daughter was anything like he was she would just deny his requests.

Once she promised to go see Amalia he just nodded and gave her another small smile. He wasn't going to push the topic for now. "Okay, darling. I just worry about you, I hope you know that. I worry about all of you kids." He paused briefly while gave himself a shake to get rid of some of the rain trapped in his pelt even though it was just going to collect there again. "I don't want to have any secrets between us either. I'm glad you told me. I can't help with things I don't know about." He tried to lighten his tone to make it a bit more joking as he finished speaking, giving his daughter another smile.

Feeling like they needed some change of topic or distraction, his previous topic of thought came back to mind. His paws shuffled a bit as he contemplated how to bring up the topic. "While you're here... I've been wanting to talk to at least one of you kids about something, but I wasn't really sure how or when to do it. Do you mind giving your old man an opinion?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
03-02-2017, 05:14 PM

She was happy enough feeling like her father wasn't going to pressure her into getting it sorted straight away. Heather knew she wasn't very good at grabbing hold of her emotions but she still felt like she should be treated normally. Her tail wagged a little bit as her expression changed to a soft smile, sitting herself down again. She let her muscles relax from previously being so worked up. At least in her mind she had - she'd also been worried she would have received a more negative response as well. Her father then shifted slightly, asking about talking about something and she was suddenly attentive. Wiggling a bit closer.

"Okay, what is it?" she answered quickly with a nod of her head. She didn't know weather or not she could give the best advice. After all she was two but she didn't feel like very much of an adult at all. Her life was concentration on her training more than anything else and that had been a good thing for her. Heather was ready to give her input if any though.

"Talk"