Meep

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-11-2017, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2017, 05:38 AM by Meep.)
Hello! I decided to make a plotter that I can update and use for all characters instead of filling the board with one-character plots. (: *Basically I'm open to romance with everyone lmao, so beware on that repetitive note* However romance will be different for all my characters based on their personality, so take that into consideration. (: I will be editing this as I go and making it more organized!

Meep Kringle : Meep is 2 years old, and her birth season is Autumn. She is neutral good. Meep cares a lot about family and is currently traveling with her brother Noel Kringle. She is timid, having witnessed the murder of her parents as a child, and doesn't trust easily. However she is overall sweet-natured and wants to see a better world.

Friends: I could see Meep having 1-2 really good friends that she would do anything for. She'd be friends with males or females!

Romance: Romance would take time. Meep is pansexual; so she would fall for someone based more on personality than gender. She does not let others in right away, but I believe would develop the sort of romance where she'd give her all into the relationship. If someone wanted to try to romance her while she's being oblivious to it, this could be fun! *She is currently courting Solaris, but no romance has happened yet so feel free to throw more potentials at her*

Enemies: Her main enemy is the murderer of her parents and the nightmares from that. She's not much of a fighter, but perhaps if her family were threatened she would jump in. She's defensive of her family so could form an enemy that way.

*If you are interested in playing any of her family, they can be found here! http://ardently.org/showthread.php?tid=20027

Cathal Darragh: Cathal is basically a floating happy character; if anyone wants to disrupt that it would be great! <3 I am open to friends, enemies and romance.

Ashe Raine:
Ashe is bleh to me xp He may be killed off so beware.

Valencia Rene: Valencia is my fragile lady. She has OCD and is a little off. She needs a comforting figure to help her sort through her problems. I'm open to friends to take her in, potential lovers, and/or enemies who could even make her worse! She is easily manipulated so keep this in mind. *Another plot could be a polyamorous relationship, I feel Val is one that may be into that*

Cyprian Mercury ("Mercury"): Mercury tends to be hard on himself and others. I would love some potential enemies for him as well as friends. Mercury could also incidentally break someone's heart; as he does not feel romantic love all romance would be unrequited. I am also willing to throw Mercury as a donor at someone! He will eventually want pups. It's possible he could be in a loveless relationship, not fully realizing his aromanticism at first. Let me know! -More details here later-