Kaecious

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-13-2017, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2017, 04:08 PM by Kaecious.)

Kaeci's breath rattled in his chest. The winter had been cold and damp, and a chill had settled into his lungs that persisted even now as the season slowly gave up its it's hold of the north. Over the past several weeks it had drained him, as if every step sapped another drop of his strength away. While spring had brought warmth, it had also brought an onslaught of pollen and spores which only served to aggravate his condition further. It was with a gaunt frame and running eyes that he stumbled onto the battlefield. Air wheezed in and out of his lungs. He was in no shape to go much further, at least not on his own.

He tipped his head back and let out a wavering howl. He did not know what sort of packs or scouts might be within hearing range, but he required aid and he didn't know what to do. The spirits chattered aimlessly in his ears, a reflection of his own mounting sense of panic. He could not wander for much longer on his own. Perhaps if he could regain his strength, he could build himself a true home. His every muscle ached, and his head drooped as the howl died on his lips. He sat down with a slump, unable - or unwilling - to go even a step further. All he could do was wait and see who might heed his call.

"Talk" "You" Think

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
02-15-2017, 10:24 PM
I SEE ANOTHER MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB BUT I GOT STAMINA

One benefit of having her pack nestled in the heart of Fenrir's Maw was their proximity to the battlefield. She could often hear the calls and while most went ignored a quiet, wavering howl did catch her attention. Typically she only left the maw for brutal fights like pack challenges or death matches but it wasn't often she hear the call of those seeking homes. Something about the voice of this particular wolf caught her attention though she couldn't quite put her paw on it and in a moment she was on her feet and nimbly navigating her way down to the base of the mountain. She didn't know what to expect really but her confidence had grown by leaps and bounds and she doubted it would be something she couldn't handle and so she opted to leave her bodyguard/aunt Birna snoozing happily away in her den. Well… as happily as Birna could do anything.

Panting lightly she arrived at the battlefield, her nostrils flaring for the scent of others. She eventually found the man she believed to have sent out the call. He was younger than her and clearly worse for wear. "Hello there, are you the one that called a bit back? I'm Karabela, Chieftan of a pack in the east called Ivory Ridge." Raba continued to gaze at the man, sorely wishing she'd taken one of the healers with her or maybe a parcel of meat. The man looked like he could use it.

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king