Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-19-2017, 09:24 PM
The garden of the gods, the place that would bring him the herbs he craved... or so he hoped. Sure, cannabis wasn't hard to come by, but things were getting mundane. Getting boring. Poser craved the next big thing, the next high. Always searching, always starving for it. Hard not to be when you were used to things bigger and better than what was on hand around here. It was no matter, of course. He was complaining to complain. That was typical.

Things were getting too typical, and autumn was on the horizon. Nights were getting colder, and he wanted his fucking castle back. Everyone he'd been passing time with had seemingly faded off on the sidelines, and he was bored. He was empty. Empty promises, leaving him... cranky. Cranky was a good word. The young god moved easily, but he hurts inwardly.

Eyes peeled for only the most prime of mushrooms, soaking in the early afternoon sun where it rested on his coat. He would deal, today. Herb collecting, as always.
your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
02-19-2017, 09:47 PM
Wandering seemed to be becoming a nasty habit of his. Not that he could help it really, he had no friends, had made no friends since arriving on the strange continent and had gained no purpose. From time to time he collected herbs just to say he did and brought them with him for a time before stashing them in random places and promptly forgetting they existed. The day before he had wandered over the sand barge connecting the two landmasses, secretly hoping that the new land would bring him some sense of purpose although so far nothing had. That was until he found the garden.

It was a marvelous place to him; full of medicinal plants, all of them ripe with from summer showers. What first caught his attention however was the living shadow gliding through the overgrown plants. He didn’t look like any creature he had ever seen before; a collection of smooth curves and plush fleece-like fur.
“H-h-hello?” He barked, keeping his chest low to the ground and ears pinned cautiously. Maybe this was what wolves looked like across the sand bar?

Talk

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-19-2017, 09:58 PM
Wandering tends to be without harm or consequence, and Poser has taken to it like a duck to water. Still, he longs for the home that he'd picked out for himself. It was a hard thing to think through, a strange thing... detached. It would be easier if he had somewhere to stay, somewhere to be. Aches for it. Aches. Such is the way.

For the shadow, he was more than happy to wander. It's sheer elegance that carries him across the ground, nose to it, searching. He's unsure of how long the stranger had been standing in place before speaking. A shaky voice, the one that leads Poser to pick that head up from the ground, peering over the tall plants. He was not a native speaker of the common tongue, so he understands the hesitance that can come with speaking it. "Good afternoon." Mild. Poser is trying hard for mild, words colored through with the Russian accent that he hasn't bothered to lose. "Isn't it lovely?" Gentle as he peers out over the plants, the flowers, the early fall foliage.

your charged touch
poser

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
02-19-2017, 10:15 PM
“y-yes it is.” He squeaked, the corners of his lips raising to form a nervous smile. He relaxed slightly, and crept closer, keeping his tail tucked between his legs. “A-are y-y-you a h-healer?” He asked shyly, legs still braced, prepared to run in case the encounter turned dangerous. He had always found a strange comfort in other males, despite his brother’s abuse he found himself enjoying their company more than females. Very few seemed to tolerate him but then again, that was the general course for other wolves regardless of gender. The creature before him was strange with a eerie beauty to him. His whole form sang of speed and agility, not at all like the blocky same-shaped wolves he had known all his life. He wanted to investigate, find out just what it was he was encountering, but couldn’t bring himself closer, far too afraid of what might happen if he got too close or if his stuttering annoyed him to the point of attacking. Not that it would matter really, if he ran he had no doubt the raven-wing creature would close the distance between them in a second and break his back with what he did not doubt were powerful jaws. He wondered momentarily if his fangs were as delicately curved as the rest of him was but assured himself that he would rather not find out
Talk

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-19-2017, 10:27 PM
Poser would not point out to the creature, as he was already scared enough, that if he were to run... well. The shadow was far lighter and faster than anyone he'd come across. There's nothing that can be matched when it comes to the way he throws himself across the ground. Bred for it, actually. That and the cold, he's taken to everything like a duck to water. He loves the chase. That would be why he wouldn't point it out. Not in the mood to be an asshole today, the elegant shadow allows the man to do what he will.

"I am, are you injured?" The fear radiating off the stranger, you see, was enough to point him in that direction. He sits carefully on his haunches, not wanting to scare the creature away. Every move he makes is poetry in motion, liquid and beautiful. "My name is Poser." A slow blink of sapphire eyes, and a careful look to the strange man. Gentle. He would remain gentle for as long as they sat here. Fear is a strange animal, and he would quell it as best he can. If anyone knew about anxiety, after all, it was Poser.

your charged touch
poser

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
02-19-2017, 10:47 PM
“S-Spider.” He introduced, the bristling fur on his back soothing as he cautioned to relax further. “I’m n-n-not hurt no. I’m a h-h-healer too.” He said. “I’m s-sorry but…W-what are y-y-you?” He shrank back slightly as he asked but the question had been buzzing in his fervent mind since he laid eyes on him. He attempted to coax himself from his fearful stance if only because they had the common ground of being healers, his tail at least twitched from side to side while pressed against his belly. He almost expected the creature to say he was an angel, sent by Yosep in a fiery comet from his kingdom on the moon to the ethereal garden, but he knew he wouldn’t because as far as he knew all of Yosep’s angels had wings, no less than four, while this man, although the radial beauty he was had none. None that he could see really, perhaps his wings were on his wrists and ankles, he couldn’t see those from where he was, not in the tangle of overgrown plants surrounding them. These were strange thoughts, but he consoled himself, were warranted.
Talk

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-19-2017, 10:56 PM
"It's a pleasure, Spider." The words are gentle, easy, radiating to keep time with the accent that rests carefully within his words. Gentle eyes as he studies the wolf, thinking of all the creatures he had met, he had charmed, he had felt for. Poser, you see, has this habit of feeling for all of them. He feels... so many things. But that is beside the point. That is so far beside the point, and he will not give them heed at present. The feelings would always get in his way. "I was just hunting for mushrooms, if you would like to join me."

Ah, there was the question. It was his favorite question to answer, and his tail wagged softly at his side, swishing in the undergrowth where he sat. "Rússkaya psovaya borzaya, a young god." The words fall in his native tongue, and then in the common one. It's the explanation he offers for his strange appearance, as a rule. A young god. "The personification of shadows, the playful trickster, the patron of love ah... between men," A wolfish grin, tail wagging. His domains. But he wouldn't pour more information over the creature yet, wouldn't want to scare him away.
your charged touch
poser

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
02-19-2017, 11:10 PM

A God not an angel but something far greater. He felt his jaw slack at the answer and rose from his kneeling position slowly. What was he going to do really? Scream until a God felt bad for him and let him go? He couldn’t out run a god, he could barely fight off particularly aggressive rabbits much less a god, if the god wasn’t going to kill him then why fear it? "I c-can’t really say n-n-no to a g-g-g-g-g-g-“ The word caught in his throat, he felt his face flush as he struggled to free it from his lips. He whimpered and dropped his head before raising it again “t-to a G-god, can I?” He felt a shiver run up his spine. When words caught like that it was usually when most people lost their patience with him, he could only attempt to move past it and hope he lived to berate himself for it later.

Talk

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-19-2017, 11:26 PM
He is gentle, head low as he moves to his feet. Head low. Trying to look as nonthreatening as possible. Trying so incredibly hard. It's not abnormal for the shadow to react in such a way, but he does want to close the gap. Physical distance is so immensely hollow.

"If you said no, I wouldn't hold it against you," he chuckles lightly, friendly. Open. Taking a singular step toward the stranger, taking no notice of the stutter. That would be rude, after all. "I can teach you some things, maybe? You can walk with me if you want?" Offering. Gentle. Poser was stable today, and this may have been the interaction he needed. Tail still wagging. Soft.
your charged touch
poser

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
02-20-2017, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2017, 07:58 PM by Spider.)

“I’d-d Like t-t-that.” He said, smiling once again with all the nervousness he had first approached the dark male with. He stepped closer to him slowly, ears still turned back nervously and the white walls of his eyes flashing as he glanced at him. He felt self-conscious; his fur a thin stringy mess with balding patches where he picked at his skin, his claws rough edges chewed to the quick. As always, his only redeeming physical quality were his eyes, which were quickly darting away from the shadow’s deep blue insets from his own shyness. “A-are you looking f-for anything i-i-in particular?” He asked. His skin felt oddly sensitive and he almost seemed to be trembling, although that was hardly unusual for him. This seemed to happen whenever he was around males for a reason he couldn’t quite explain and had proven to make the task of healing Church’s vast injuries quite difficult years ago.
Talk

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-20-2017, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2017, 09:50 AM by Poser.)
Poser moves easily toward Spider, eyes gentle on his face. Always gentle, looking to the creature as he moves. Tail swishing at his haunches, sun catching in his fur and leaving a bit of a glimmer there. Always glimmering, always shining. Always gentle. Poser is good with that. His smile is gentle. Always gentle. "Ah, they're mushrooms with great broad heads, brown in color usually," if he'd been in one of his moods, maybe Poser would have snorted at his phrasing, but that was fine. He wouldn't let immaturity get the best of him. "Unless there's something ailing you that I could assist with, of course," Poser takes another step toward the man, trying to bridge the gap without being threatening. He was trying incredibly hard. It's fairly normal for him.

your charged touch
poser

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
02-21-2017, 09:48 AM

“T-t-there’s nothing ailing m-m-me, no.” He said shrilly before scooting off to search the garden, his pupils fully dilated and his heart racing. He attempted to focus on the task at hand but his mind continuously drifted toward the other male; how soft his fur looked making him yearn to drag his cheek across it, how bright his eyes were against his onyx fur, eyes he could stare into for hours, how firm and tight his legs were making him want-

He shook out his fur and lifted a small piece of bark from a long-decayed tree with his paw. There were mushrooms under it but they were white. He let the bark drop and continued looking, keeping his nose to the ground for the telltale scent of rotting foliage. He stepped through a patch of wild rosemary, his nose wrinkling at the overpowering scent and approached an overturned log.

Talk

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-21-2017, 09:55 AM
The young god drifts closer to Spider, head cocked easily to the side. Graceful, untouchable, yet so close. Almost daring the not quite stranger to reach out. Poser wouldn't mind... it had been so long. It was always so long between coming and going, he was always... aching. Aching for contact, like it was something he needed to survive. That was true at least. He thrived on touch in such a way, being alone was hard. Always hard.

"Mmm, rosemary. It's good for the skin, for the coat, and tastes fantastic." Poser noses the spot, inhaling, grinning languidly. Still, he's looking for those lovely mushrooms with the brown caps. Hallucinogenics are wonderful. He sniffs along the ground, nosing over white and red sorts of fungus, humming lightly. Easily, elegantly, sneaking peaks here and there at Spider. Oh, he'd dare the man to catch him looking. Poser doesn't mind.

your charged touch
poser

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
02-21-2017, 10:20 AM
He could feel eyes on him, burrowing into his back, but that was hardly unusual for him but this time it lacked the cutting paranoia that usually came with it. He liked the thought of him being watched by the male. He wanted to be watched by him. The male mentioned the healing qualities of rosemary but he barely heard it, his heart was beating too loudly. Over and over a phrase repeated itself in his mind, one the male had said that at first, he had brushed off. ” Love between men.” Did such a thing happen? Was it even possible? He felt a brotherly bond between him and Church once, and the all too familial obligation to his father and his brother but nothing else.

He turned his head and snuck a cautious glance at the male. Their eyes met for a moment before he forced himself to look away, feeling a pleasant coolness run through him. Now his thoughts were on how neatly his body would fold against the god’s, how he could feel his silky fine fur on his back crawling up to his neck. He searched the log and came up empty handed again. With his mind elsewhere he drifted silently to a moss covered tree stump. This would be it, he was sure of it, he’d find the mushrooms and leave these strange thoughts behind with the male once he had fulfilled his purpose. Thinking of that left a dull ache in his chest, but maybe that was for the best.
Talk

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-21-2017, 10:30 AM
Spider was unwashed, he was matted, he was dirty. Grimy. Dingy. A little on the unhealthy side, but Poser could fix that. He could fix that with a little bit of time, a little bit of attention. It wasn't something he was above. He could give that attention, and maybe he longed for it. Willing. More than willing.

The young god moves with his nose to the ground, feeling his eyes catch on Spider's. It's nothing they're removed from, nothing strange. Catching, holding until the other creature looks away. He would keep that gaze, and he would invite it back. Poser isn't proud. He lays it on thick, he lays it on easily. They are wandering, looking, thinking. Looking for the shrooms. Nose to the ground, peering here and there. "Cannabis, if you want? It'll calm the nerves, it'll settle down the weird thoughts. Fixes my anxieties and the like." He smiles softly, nosing at the low plants growing lush and pretty. The buds... so many buds. The offer would put Spider close to his shoulder, in his personal space. It's a bait, but the drugs aren't bad either.

your charged touch
poser

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
02-21-2017, 10:52 AM

His mother had taught him of nearly every plant in existence, or so he thought, and never in his life had he heard of cannabis. Was there really a herb that could soothe the mind or had the god simply created it from thin air? He looked at the god wide-eyed before his paws carried him over to him, intrigued. The plant didn’t seem unordinary to him; a vibrant green with cottonlike spores growing from the top. He leaned in to sniff it and drew back, wiping his nose with his wrist. It was an unpleasant scent to him but then the best medicines always had a bitter taste to them. He gave a quick glance to the shadow, doubtful in his own frightened way. Would this really soothe him? Would it really calm him down? His thoughts had abandoned his wanton lust and the hunt for the mushrooms, all he cared about now was the plant, the one that might cure him of his restless thoughts. “D-do I eat it?”

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-22-2017, 09:25 PM
The devil's lettuce has always been good to him. Poser doesn't mind being medicated, so much. If your brain can't produce its own fundamental chemicals, store bought was fine too. He'd use them to help everyone else. He'd use them to help himself. It didn't really matter what the real endgame was. So long as he was helping.

Poser is here to settle the stranger, to soothe him. Spider would be handsome with a little work. Gently, the shadow plucks one of the buds with his teeth. "You chew on it, press it up against your gums. A bit better when it's been dried and cured, but fresh from the plant isn't bad. You can swallow it, I don't tend to though." He smiles, softly touching Spider's cheek, if briefly. Friendly. Sure, that's what it was. Friendly.
your charged touch
poser

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
02-23-2017, 01:30 PM
He reached up, far too enthralled by the mysterious herb to read into the god’s gentle caresses, and took the velvety buds from his mouth, their noses a hair’s breadth away from brushing against each other. He chewed the plant slowly, feeling his mouth dry as the bitter oils soaked his tongue, and pressed the plant into the corner of his mouth.

For a brief second he felt nothing, then slowly, warmth began to climb from the webbing on his toes and up his limbs. His hip sank to the ground, his toes curling in on themselves as the heat continued to climb up his thighs and over his back. He breathed slowly, sucking in deep breaths from his nose and exhaling them from his lips. It felt like hours had passed as he did, his pupils dilated to the point that the pretty flecks in his eyes appeared as thick smudges. Slowly his chest fell to the now illuminated earth, the heat now inching up his spine to the base of his skull. His eyes slid shut as he rolled onto his side, flexing his paws, willing for the heat to keep circulating through his body. His mouth felt excruciatingly dry, but he decided he would rather live with it than stand up and search for water. The heat had reached from the tips of his ears to his nose now and the feeling was far too exquisite to make him rise from where he was.

Talk

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-24-2017, 07:18 AM
"You sure you're okay?" Poser smirks gently as he looks to Spider, head quirking softly to the side. He supposed the first high was always one of the strongest. Maybe he should consider detoxing for a little while, allowing his system to calm down properly... or he could keep on as he was, because that was simply more fun. Honestly. It was frustrating to have to consume more and more in order to be okay... but such was the way he happened to be. If your brain couldn't make its own chemicals, store bought was fine too. He just had to keep reminding himself of that.

Poser moved to the no longer stranger's ears, poking softly. It was a gentle prod, tail wagging. "Are you feeling better, at least? Less shaky? Less anxious?" His eyes, brilliant as they are, seem to dance in the sunlight. Spider's company was more than welcome, and the shadow was getting more daring with touch. Liberally applying it, chancing to tug a bramble from the other male's coat. Right. Er. Friendly? Friendly touch. Sure. That's what it was.
your charged touch
poser

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
02-24-2017, 11:25 PM
The shadow asked a question and he opened his mouth to respond, but as he did his eyes fixed on a dandelion bobbing in the gentle wind, he must have stared at it for hours, could have if he hadn’t remembered to answer. “I’m fine.” He said without a trace of the stutter. “Fine” He said again in a soft whisper, after what must have been several minutes of silence, although he’d meant for it to be immediate. He licked his nose and grimaced at how dry his tongue felt against his nose. “I could use some water.” He muttered, before his eyes caught on the dandelion again and the uncomfortable thirst left his train of thought. He turned onto his back, rolling closer to the other male, but he was sure he wouldn’t mind. He had after all been so kind to him up to this point, he saw no reason why he would be anything but kind to him now. He yawned and was reminded of how dry his mouth felt but couldn’t quite work himself up to look for water. Maybe later.
Talk