Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-19-2017, 09:30 PM
Poser has a hard time keeping track of where he's going and where he's been. It's the wanderer in his heart, it's the struggle in his soul. Not like it matters all that much. Not like he can bring himself to hold onto it too tightly. Hold onto himself too tightly. It was autumn by the time he brought himself back to Auster, brought himself back to the outlook of the Aspen Dam. The leaves were falling, the days were growing short. He didn't really care. Though his coat is short and silky, though he lacks much of a fat layer, Poser is good in the cold. In his blood, in his breeding, is the sustainability of heat.

In reality, he's been cold on the inside for a long time now. Ha. Not like it mattered all that much, but he was going to deal with it. He would be fine. Poser moves with the confident steps that have always become him, casting a long shadow as he moves. It's a cut out of light in the midst of the early fall dusk. He is okay. He will always be okay.
your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Arke

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
03-06-2017, 04:27 AM

It was cold in Auster now, but luckily his thick pelt did well to keep him warm. He had his mothers genes to thank for that. The young male made his way to nearby lands in search of...well, anything new he supposed. The gardens next to the pack lands were abundant with herbs, but in winter time not so much. So he sought out other places, places that had fresh water where herbs might be inclined to grow. And what better place then near the aspen dam? There was always plenty of water there, so maybe he'd get lucky and find something worthwhile. The smallish male moved with purpose and grace if one could call it that. He was significantly smaller than all of his siblings, except for his sister Charm. She was the smallest of them all, and he the second smallest. It didn't bother him much though, he was still capable of holding his own if he needed to! Or at least, he liked to think so anyway.

As he walked along the dam, leaves fell around him as they began to fall for the oncoming winter of Auster. Though it was summer time in Boreas, Auster seemed to have the opposite effect. It was strange for him to think about, and in all honesty quite fascinating as well. However, there was one thing he noticed about this continent...it was pretty lonely. Not many wolves seemed to be down here. Maybe they were all in Boreas, perhaps? That seemed more likely. He noticed that when they were moving down here, tons of scents littered Boreas' landscape. That's where all the packs were too, unlike here. Talis was the only pack in Auster. He walked with his head down, lost in his thoughts until he smelled something weird. Right away he looked around, only to find that there was something weird looking! Tilting his head in confusion and curiosity, he stared at the...well...he wasn't sure what to call it. A...wolf? It looked skinny! Like it hadn't eaten in ages! Out of concern, Arke approached the canine with a worried expression. "H-hey! You look starved! Do you need food!?"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
03-07-2017, 07:40 AM
He's not entirely sure what he's thinking, what he's feeling. Everything is bizarre and strange and... different. Different from those surrounding him. Poser has never thought much about it, but it's true. It's different. Everything is so very different. Bizarre, even. Like he's been put somewhere different, far from where he belongs. The scars at his throat don't ache anymore, other than a phantom of what used to be. A phantom of the things he felt once, and it's an emotional pang. A shiver runs down his spine, a squeeze in his chest. Right. Feels bizarre. Right out bizarre, but Poser doesn't want to give much heed to it.

A young man was speaking to him, somewhere that hadn't reached his radar quite yet-- oh. Poser moves toward the stranger, graceful, catlike. His head is high, curious, open. "Oh, that's very kind, but I'm actually quite well fed," Poser's lilting accent colors the words, tail wagging. Friendly, ears pricking gently. He's soft. There is no harm in being soft, because he can always run. If there was something going down, he could high tail it out-- no one here could catch him. "I'm ah, not a wolf," right, a means of explanation. His eyes are bright as he trains them on the stranger, a young man as far as he could tell. Young, decently built, shorter than Poser. The shadow will be friendly for now.
your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Arke

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
03-09-2017, 01:58 AM

He was relieved at least, when the strange looking wolf told him he was fine and that he was really well fed. He bore a quizzical look, wondering exactly how a creature could be well fed and have a stomach that looked as skinny and thin as his. "Oh...well okay then."[/b] He paused where he was, ears and tail flicking as he continued to think about the strangers odd appearance. His head was too slanted, his entire body too slender and fur too long to be a wolf...so then what was he? His question would be answered by the seemingly friendly canine, almost as if he could read his mind. It surprised Arke, however, when the dark colored male said he wasn't a wolf. Arke's head tilted in confusion, brows furrowing as he stared at the male. Not a wolf? "N-not a wolf? Well then...what are you? I've never seen ah, well...someone that looks like you."

"Speak"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!