Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-19-2017, 09:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2017, 09:38 PM by Poser.)
To a healer, berries were a necessity. Sometimes it was to mask the flavor of herbs, sometimes to do the healing themselves. In particular, he was after the last bits of the late summer raspberries. They had always been Poser's favorite, the shadow moving with an ease that was unmatched by the more bulky canine creatures in these lands. There were so many wolves, so few dogs. Did he miss his kin? Well. There were two answers to that question. The first one that sprung to mind was hell no, liking being unique, liking being the only one. The other? Well, a pressing loneliness was hard to combat.

Still, he's able to scrub against a raspberry bush, finding one of the tart red fruits and pulling it into his mouth. At least that was okay. The day is young and Poser has no other plans. Berry picking would be okay, even if he didn't save any of them for later. There had to be other useful things among the branches and shrubs as they dropped their leaves. Things would be okay.

your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Solveiga

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
02-19-2017, 11:33 PM
I just wanna be by your side
The weather was becoming so nice and warm lately, and Solveiga welcomed every bit of it. She had missed the feeling of the sun on her back, and the smell of fruit filling her nose and making her mouth water. Besides, with her tiny frame, she really didn't agree with the snow or the icy winds that bit her down to the bone. She preferred warmer climates and seasons and thankfully, summer had finally arrived. She was tempted to stick to the coast and enjoy the feeling of the hot sand beneath her paws. After all, there was something so nice about soaking in the heat and then diving into the waves for a cool refreshment.

But today, Solveiga decided to leave the beach for a different kind of summer treat. Fresh berries. She knew that further inland there would be flourishes of berries. All kinds of berries, too: blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, maybe even strawberries! She hoped she could find a little of everything, though strawberries were her favorite.

And so, the small woman traveled inland in search of some sweet treats. She searched for most of the morning, and it wasn't until the sun was high in the sky that she finally found something promising. Up ahead, in a sprawling green grove, her eyes caught a bit of color. Red. Excited, she picked up speed and went loping into the greenery, giggling in delight when she found a raspberry bush and wriggled her face into the vines to snag one. It burst on her tongue in a rainbow of flavor, reminding her of her childhood and bringing a smile to her face. But it was then that she noticed that she wasn't alone. Someone else was enjoying the treats summer had to offer, and Solveiga looked up in a bit of confusion as she tried to place the scent. It wasn't quite wolfish, but it was certainly canine. It was unlike any other scent she'd encountered, and being her curious self, she chose to investigate.

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-20-2017, 12:39 AM
The girl that approaches is pale, standing out against the fleeting greenery of the berry patch. This place, this place was strange. Poser is strange as well. He stands evenly over his feet, coming up with berry juice running down his rich, dark coat. It's sticky, it's silly, and he feels just dandy about it. Warm days like this, while they're fleeting, are good for the soul. Poser is happy. Poser will continue to be happy until he disallows himself from it again.

His tail wags softly as he finds the pale girl, gazing with a friendly glimmer in his eye. Sparkling, shining quietly, the shadow watches. There's an excitement in his chest, and it bubbles up with such intensity, he can't help it. A short bark, a friendly bark, as he bounds forward on happy feet. Get excited. It's a good day. Every day is a good day when the sun is shining.

"Oh hello!"

your charged touch
poser

Solveiga

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
02-20-2017, 09:10 AM
Solveiga stepped away from the bush she was snacking from and looked around. She really wanted to know who that scent belonged to. But luckily, she didn't have to wonder for long. Soon an excited bark met her ears, in a slightly different kind of timbre. She turned her head to the sound and saw the dark colored male bounding happily toward her. He looked a lot like a wolf, and yet he wasn't a wolf. But Solveiga didn't care. She wouldn't judge. He was happy, and happy creatures were hard to come by these days. She greeted him with a jovial bark of her own, and her cream colored tail wagged high in the air.

"Hello yourself!" she called back, giggling a bit. As he approached, she noticed the berry juice staining his fur. "I see you've come hunting the same treasures as me, have you found anything besides raspberries yet?"

Now that her mind had conjured up the word, she was dying for strawberries, and that is why she asked. Surely if there was such an abundance of raspberries here, there would be at least one other kind of berry nearby, right? Even if strawberries couldn't be found, Solveiga would be happy with any other flavor to add to the mix.

"I'm Solveiga, by the way," the woman said with a friendly grin. "It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-20-2017, 11:25 PM
There's a giggle that Poser can't help but return, tail wagging, swishing and wild. So incredibly excited. It's easier that way, dark and light in contrast. Head and tail high, jovial, excited. Everything is exciting, and today is lovely. Everything immense and lovely hanging in the air between them. A great perhaps!

"Not yet, but I haven't really looked yet! Have you?" His eyes are bright and shining, bounding happily to gaze at the woman where she stands. Bouncing and excited. He is full of light and full of brilliance. Everything feels good. The sun on his back and the soft fall breeze playing in his coat. Poser is happy.

"Poser, charmed," Russian accent playing with his words, bright eyes settling on the girl and then on the world around them. "I was hoping there would be blackberries," tail still wagging, eyes bright. Friendly. Days like this couldn't be beat.

your charged touch
poser

Solveiga

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
02-22-2017, 09:31 AM
Solveiga absolutely loved how happy this man was. He was practically bouncing where he stood, and his excitement was infectious. Solveiga felt like her smile was growing until it occupied her whole face. "No, I haven't looked, I just got here and the first thing I saw was a raspberry bush," she said with another soft laugh. But now, her baby blue eyes scanned the area, hoping to see a more brilliant shade of red, closer to the ground where her beloved strawberries would be. The man, his name was Poser, said that he was searching for blackberries.

Blackberries were a bit more tart than the treats Solveiga was looking for, but she had to agree that they were delicious, as well. Her tail continued to fly high as she looked back at Poser and smiled brightly again. "I'm hoping for strawberries," she told him. "Maybe we can search the whole area together? Two noses and two sets of eyes are better than one, don't you agree?"

The little woman had started her day in a happy and hopeful mood. But meeting this man had only multiplied the joy and excitement bubbling within her. She felt like she could burst out in giggles and go prancing around like a pup at any moment. It was a beautiful feeling that only sunshine and good company could bring.

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-23-2017, 12:00 AM
He's got a case of the sillies, and he's not even mad. Poser is bright with it, brilliant with it. Immense and excited, something... else. Something different. The pale girl that has greeted him within this place is more than welcome to be his friend, and he is more than happy to have her company. Always with his tail wagging, gaze bright. Autumn had a way of doing this to him. Poser did so well in the cold.

"Strawberries are lovely! I'd be more than happy to look with you, we can cover more ground that way. I was thinking there could be some interesting medicinal herbs out here too, maybe? I haven't gotten much of a chance to explore." Poser bounces lightly on his paws, unable to contain himself. He has that issue sometimes, sure. He gets excited. He's more than happy to have company, which is unusual for him. A little unusual, and a little... something else. Poser grins widely. Wolfishly. What a good day it was.

"Do you have any other plans for today, miss Solveiga?" Russian accent and a gentle glimmer in his eye, Poser quirks his head softly to the side. Ever friendly, ever soft.

your charged touch
poser

Solveiga

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-24-2017, 03:59 PM
The pair couldn't seem to get their tails to stop wagging, but there was nothing wrong with that, of course. They were sharing the kind of happiness that was contagious, and never seemed to dull. Solveiga was in the clouds, already loving the company this male had to offer. Maybe they could be friends. Good friends. Solveiga would like that.

Her brows lifted when Poser mentioned searching for medicinal herbs as well as sweet treats. It was a pleasant surprise, to say the least. Such a warm and friendly individual, and he was a fellow healer! Solveiga flicked her tail from side to side with renewed vigor. "I would love to hunt for some herbs along the way! Do you have any knowledge of what we could find here?" she asked, curiosity in her bright blue eyes. She'd been to the gulley before, but in a different season. And of course, new seasons brought new herbs to be found.

The petite woman smiled at her new friend as they started to walk through the area, in search of berries and herbs alike. She looked away, her eyes scanning the foliage around them, but she kept one ear turned in the direction of the male. To answer his question, Solveiga shook her head a bit. "No plans," Solveiga said, "I've found it's better that way."