Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Erik I
02-21-2017, 02:19 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2017, 11:54 AM by Veku.)
Out-of-Character Name: Rascal

Character's Name: Veku Kun
Character Age: 1
Season of Birth: Winter
Adult Height: 36
Build: Medium
Appearance Description: Tall but not heavy Veku is a mixture of golds, browns and blacks. On all his paws are snow white stockings as well as a patch of white on his chest and also along his cheek and muzzle. a solid black stripe from between his eyes and down to the tip of his tail is visual while the rest blind in and give his coat a rather rustic and earthy feel. His paw pads, nose and claws are all black. Though he's tall, he lacks heavy muscle and in fact has a healthy weight and lean muscles along his chest and legs.

The only rather distinct feature he has are his eyes, his left eye visually shocking if he turns to see you. While his right eye is almost black in color(a natural dark chocolate brown in the sunlight), his left eye is a vivid and vibrant blue. His fur is rather 'fluffy' on a scale though its hard to tell at moments when he was either in the water or has traveled far without regarding the care of his fur. Most of the time it has various twigs, branches or even pine straw stuck along some patches of fur on his belly or tail. With his certain coloration, hiding can only prove difficult when his white fur is showing. so normally it is mudded down and darkened to help.
Skills:Navigation & Healing

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-22-2017, 02:49 PM
His profile looks good, you just need to change his size to large, not medium, since he's 36"

Veku

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Erik I
02-22-2017, 07:53 PM
Updated with required info :)

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
02-23-2017, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2017, 07:55 AM by Nyx.)
Just one more thing. The options for build can be found here: click! Size correlates to height, but build is a different field that relates to actual build (i.e. a large wolf at 42" could still have a light build). Just update that and you'll be done. <3

Veku

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Erik I
02-23-2017, 11:55 AM
updated again, added some more information regarding appearance.

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
02-24-2017, 10:14 PM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play! Here are some useful links to help you along your way.

Guidebook | Gemstone Store | Skills
Site Updates

Have fun!

Love,
Lil' Ardy
And the Ardent Staff