Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
02-22-2017, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2017, 10:24 PM by Vianni.)
Thinking of killing a character? Vianni would love, love, love to give you all the help she can! I do ask that these be simple threads involving character death, unless we pre-plot a death match (totally cool with me!) <33

I want her to gain a rep, to be known as a wolf who preys on others, and I would totally love it if you would help me, help you! <33
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-22-2017, 10:30 PM
Oh oh oh, she could kill off Creed. Not right away, but I am planning for him to die some time soonish. I just wanted to wrap up some threads, let him have some more family bonding time, before I did it. Dying of sickness/old age didn't seem like fun, but him dying fighting for something would be a great way for him to go out.

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
02-22-2017, 10:31 PM
Awesome, just let me know when you are ready and I will totally thread with you!
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-22-2017, 10:37 PM
I had an idea, but idk how Vianni would feel about trying to kill a yearling, but one thing that would goad Creed into a fight easily is if she tried to attack one if his kids.

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
02-22-2017, 11:45 PM
Vi has no limits lol if it bleeds she will attempt to kill it XD unless it looks like it has potential to do more XD

Quake

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
02-22-2017, 11:50 PM
I smell drama >:3
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Ashe

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2017, 07:04 AM
Oooh, I have Ashe! I don't want him to die but they can meet maybe? As for chars to die... Maybe Cathal but we'll see? He's really not going anywhere yet. xP

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
02-23-2017, 07:48 AM
All the drama lol!

They can definitely meet, Alexa!! And lemme know when you decide on Cathal, Vi likes helping people empty character slots XD

Ashe

gems
size
build
player
02-23-2017, 09:44 AM
Okay, do you want me to start or do you want to? (I may not be on for long today). And okay, I shall! (:

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
02-23-2017, 10:25 AM
If you don't mind starting? I will be on in a bit!

Alfred

gems
size
build
player
02-27-2017, 01:33 PM
-Casually offers Akemi and her companion as tribute.- xD

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
02-27-2017, 02:45 PM
Vi accepts your tribute!!! <33

FĂ©licien

gems
size
build
player
02-27-2017, 08:48 PM
Well seems Akemi won't be on the block juuuust yet. However her companion is still fair game and Vi can always take a bite out of Akemi too. :P I'll throw up a thread soon.

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
02-27-2017, 09:00 PM
Hahaha okay, just link me! <3

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
02-28-2017, 06:55 AM
-throws more Lucifer your way-
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
02-28-2017, 03:04 PM
Yay!!!

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
03-02-2017, 10:34 AM
Danger, Danger

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
03-05-2017, 07:48 PM
Replied, lovely Keno! <3