Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
02-23-2017, 07:28 PM

Charm wagged her tail as she arrived at this place. The east had to be the most comfortable - if not for her being born and raised in the north. However, the heat from the springs did not help with summer. She wouldn't be going anywhere near those anytime soon. Even though the water probably could cool her down. The closer she got to the north though, the better. She would pay her respects to her father's grave and go from there. She needed to learn how to heal and what to do with herself. Never would she lay a paw or tooth on anyone anyway. So she had to mind other methods to herself hiding running.. things like that.

Laying under a tree in the shade she watched the steam waft off some of the pools. Right near here was a pack. Her ears flicking when she soon realized it was Amalia's pack. She had family in Fiori. Though she wasn't sure if she'd be welcome there if at all. She didn't know if she wanted to be in a pack until after she had come to terms with herself in other ways.

"Talk"

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-23-2017, 08:41 PM

He recognized this place, and with a bit of excitement in his chest he knew he was getting closer to seeing Roza again. Ganta was glad… after running into Enigma he could hardly wait to see her. The silvery-white eyed male’s gaze was thoughtful as he padded along, wondering what paths the world was going to present to him now. It seemed that he might even get the chance to see his littermate again… but… was that really a good thing?

A strange was spotted beneath a tree beyond the pools. It was this stranger that had caught his interest. It wasn’t Roza… but perhaps it was someone from Fiori? But when Ganta took in her scent he didn’t notice a particular scent upon her coat. The scents that were upon her coat were strange… foreign. The male approached slowly, tail wagging lightly back and forth. Was she maybe looking for a home?

“Greetings, stranger.” Ganta called, flicking his hair up out of his eyes. “Are you a friend of the pack here?”

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Charm

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-04-2017, 01:55 PM

Charm was suddenly very alert to the stranger in front of her. She knew she was usually friendly but for a moment it flashed in her head that maybe she should get away. It wasn't until she had a good look at him that her heart calmed down and that she reminded herself perhaps if she was friendly to even the most evil of wolves they would treat her okay. Well gryphon hadn't but he was another story. Charm knew now how much her older siblings hadn't gotten along with her father, though she didn't know how that had anything to do with her. Then she remembered that Ganta had been at a few of the pack gatherings. Of course she knew not his name or anything just that... from what she gathered he wasn't going to hurt her.

"My dad's sister lives there - her names Athena. I also met her wife Amalia who helped me a bit when my dad died. So yeah, I have friends and family in that pack." Her tail wagged a little and then stood up to face him. "I'm Charm Ancora - I'm heading to the northern mines... to visit my dad's grave. I haven't thought of what I'll do after but I do plan on still training to be a healer." her ears flicked as she looked off to the side. The pain of remembering why she was going to the north struck her again. She promised she'd tried to keep a happy aura, but sometimes it just hurt knowing she'd never see him again.

"Talk"

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
03-04-2017, 03:13 PM

She seemed a bit uncertain of his presence at first, but Ganta was slowly realizing that he recognized the small femme. Hadn’t she been a member of Ivalice, or Talis, too? His ghostly gaze focused on her own when she began to speak, ears perked forward to catch each word. So she did have friends and family there, huh? He began to process this information, wondering what Athena and Amalia’s relationship to Roza might have been. Part of the young man had debated about lingering around Fiori a while, to get to know his dear friend’s friends and family… but he didn’t want to be a burden. He would not place a strain on Leo, having the male know he’d leave to make his own pack… no, he wouldn’t do that a second time.

“Ahh!” Ganta smiled widely, surprised in a good way. “You’re miss Avalon’s daughter, right!” He’d finally made the connection. The coat colors, the name, the age… “You say your dad was buried in the Northern Mines?” He began to flick through his memories. “Wait… Vereux right? He was your dad…” Ganta dipped his head.

“I’m sorry for your loss. I’m sure the words mean too little and come to late but…” He paused, considering something. “If you’re going to the North… perhaps you might wait a short while? I plan to visit Fiori, to see if a friend of mine wants to come with me but I… I plan to head to the North myself. To scout for potential pack lands.” Ganta offered her a gentle smile.

“…and before I forget my manners my name is Ganta Hellstrom-Lore. I know a bit about healing, though nothing too major… perhaps we could share our knowledge?” He offered, wondering what she might say.

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Charm

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-04-2017, 03:28 PM

When he started to talk her ears flicked forward. Though obviously she had to look a little higher than herself being such a small being. Charm was kind of glad - at times she felt like it would make her seem at least less intimidating. She wasn't one to fight anyway - considering she hated conflict and harming others. Though when Ganta mentioned her father - her tail drooped and she lowered her head a bit. No amounts of sorry would take away the pain, but definitely it wasn't too late for others to give their condolences. After learning what most of her family had felt about him she felt even more distant. Though of course she loved her mom, her litter mates and her older brother dragon as well. It still didn't amount to how lost she felt with how close she'd been to the man.

"To be honest I still miss him very much. Some of my older siblings aren't fond of me just because he's my dad which I don't understand." she didn't blame them, she just didn't understand. She looked off to the side for a moment and then looked at him. "Of course I'd love the company, I could just stay nearby until you are finished. You said you knew how to heal right? And were making a pack? You see... I only know the basics of healing what my father taught me before he died. But if you're willing I'd love to train in your pack as a healer!" she wiggled her rump a bit. Would her mother be proud of her then?

"Talk"