Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-28-2014, 09:39 AM
Due to the banning of Dragon, Azael is back up for adoption.

click here to view ref

He was just born more or less, it was a stressful pregnancy so if you want him to have some issues you can use that reasoning. Uhhhhh He's pretty much an open book since he's hardly been played. I don't know if the profile is still in tact?

name; Azael Adravendi
parents; Azalea x Sarak
pack; Regium (valhalla born)
siblings; Kismet (Eldy), Soren (lolaf), Raziel (starry), Sarka (seimei)

To apply i wanna know personality (profile word minimum) and a sample

Zozton

gems
size
build
player
07-28-2014, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2014, 11:07 AM by Zozton.)
PERSONALITY a big wip atm.

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-28-2014, 09:51 PM

!! Azael Adravendi !!

APPEARANCE -- The man was not known for his size due to the fact that he was an average 33 inches tall and weighed a decent 97 lbs in the summer, obviously gaining some weight in the winter due to a thick winter coat that comes in. Though, such does not mean he cannot hold his own in a battle, yet he is not usually one for fighting unless he direly needed to. To start on his pelt. The man has a face of oddities. His base color of the entirety of his bodice was a firm beige color thats gets lighter and darker in places. But, it was solid upon his face until your eyes swept over his muzzle. At the tip of his muzzle, covering his chin and some of the frontal bits of his upper lips, would be a sliver of elegant alabaster. Such would sweep up around his nose and narrow up to up between his eyes ending at the top bit of his forehead. A good two inches above his eyes would be the beginning of darker shades of brown that flow into a deep ebony that would spread across his back. The obsidian color flowed down to his two front shoulders, going along with the bone structure but fading quickly. The Ebony narrowed along his rear but was still thick, it slipped down to his rear, cupping his two back thighs at the base of his arse. The ebony would also slide down his tail fading in the middle bits of the fluffy appendage. Though, the tip and the under bits of his tail were invaded by the same pristine white as his face. A lighter shade of tan swiped across the under bits of his body, along his belly, most of his hind legs, and the backs and paws of his front legs. The darker beige would be spotted along the knees of his back legs, as well. Though, some white was shown mid-end of his belly too. Along his chest slipping down from his chin would be white too, a nice, pure shade of white to be exact. Though, his eyes would be the most interesting bit of his form. His right eye was a soft baby blue and the left orange.

PERSONALITY -- From day one the boy was a wise one. Always learning knew things, accepting criticism, and wanting to know more. Unlike most, he would sit back and observe others play and get into trouble. He was a shy being, which he would grow out of some, but Az would grow up to remain slightly shy. Yet, he had a certain confidence that stuck with him, one that he would not flaunt. But, he knew he was slightly more wise then the others around him. The man took quite the interest in the simple things. Nature. Herbology. The skies. Weather patterns. It was odd for a boy from his generation to be sucked into the ways of studying, but he would not mind being judge. For, sex, battle, and leadership did not give him any sort of pleasure. Though, that did not mean he was not opposed to meeting a loyal mate or dabbling in some fight training. Of course, he would wish to be trained enough to protect his family, but it would not be his main focus. But, family was one of his main focus' to ensure their safety and prosperity gave him quite joy. Yet, his interests were broad. Often, he could go on and on about nature. His intelligence never giving up on him. He could sit and observe the stars all night. Memorizing the constellations and such. He would also have a liking for herbology. At a young age he taught himself, memorizing remedies, and mending his own wounds. He was basically a jack of all trades. Due to his usual times alone he would not spend much time socializing. His lack of socializing would cause him to often not be the odd one out or not really know what to say. So you could potentially call him awkward. But, overall the boy would just be stuck in his own thoughts.

RP SAMPLE -- The Adravendi boy was never one for socializing so when his siblings wanted to go meet meet the pack members, he denied the invitation. For now, he would not enjoy much excitement. For, he wished to go on an adventure of his own. As he set off from the den his broad paws hti the ground with ease. His tail was low and flowing and his ears only slightly perked. He was rarely appearing dominant. For he was not a dominant creature, at all. Though, when his eyes fell upon a patch of Ginseng Root. The red berries would catch his eye with ease. The earthy toned boy leaned down and gripped the plant, ensuring to get it all, he tugged it from the earth. Such a herb would help with stress and he knew his mother was stress due to their pack being stripped from their paws. He would gift her with some when he saw her that night. But, the gentle man's thoughts were interrupted when a voice entered his tan ears. "Ginseng Root, are you stressed young one?" Obviously the lady knew of herbs. His head quickly flicked to look at the girl. He was a mess. The herbs in his maw and his fur fluffed from just waking up. His two colored eyes feasted upon quite the beautiful girl of all white fur and lovely yellow eyes. He stared, awkwardly, for a few moments. Though, he would be snapped out of his stare as her throat would clear. The awkward little boy jumped slightly before coughing, the herbs falling from his mouth as he began to speak. "Oh I am very sorry, I got caught up in thoughts. N-no these are for my mother.." Az cleared his throat, looking down at the root below him. He would lean down to pick them down but would pause as her vocals slipped from her innocent maw once again. "Do not apologise. What is your name, friend?" The boy paused, looking back up to her. He blinked for a few moments before slowly replying. "I am Azael Adravendi of Regium. Who are you, miss?" The girl would soon reply, their conversaiton continuing on for a little longer while.

scrollamount="4">

QUIET -- WISE -- NIGHT OWL -- ASTRONOMY -- FAMILY -- HERBOLOGY

CREATED BY KAY AT SDS & CAUTION
Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-29-2014, 06:15 PM
DEADLINE TO APPLY WILL BE FRIDAY.

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-20-2014, 11:05 PM
OPEN ONCE MORE!! With Cantti gone Azael is back up for grabs. YOU MUST BE ACTIVE, I don't know that I wanna have to adopt him out AGAIN after this one.

Once more, open book here. What do I want? 300 word min sample post and personality outline (no word limit)

Sable

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-27-2014, 04:27 PM
Personality: He has refined manners.Though he might have a polite, sophisticated way of speaking (which some describe to be "butler-like"), his words tend to come with a biting edge. He values rules and demands that they are followed by others, but he creates many strange rules. Despite how rigid he may seem, he still has some sense of humor ( a dry one).Shown by how he values rules, He is a strict person towards both himself and those around him. He is an arrogant, prideful person who demands perfection and dislikes submitting to weakness. Though his words may be harsh, they shouldn't always be taken at face value. He is an extreme sadist Sometimes he does or says something in order to get a reaction that amuses him.

Rp: { Recyled ...Hope thats ok }

Maneuvering around the tight turns of the mountain pass was a bit of a challenge for the large brute simply due to his large mass however climbing was next to nothing, the strong muscles in his limbs coiled and flexed under his pelt with each movement that brought him closer to the location he was was desiring to be in. Due to summer being in peek season the few mountain goats that resided here were busying themselves with young dominance spars and mating rituals thu meaning that it was possible that the brut would land his paws on a small treat of a young goat.

The idea of this rear mean caused him to salivate as a devious smirk rested upon his mussel as he picked the pace up slightly. Carefully placed paws moved him along the path almost silently as his heave pads on his paws cushioned his foot steps rounding the last of the turns he came to a stop as he picked up the scent of another. With the slight wind he was unsure this scent and so allowed his body to react and prepare if there was to be a fight... And in such close quarters he needed to be ready for such a situation. Hackles rose while his muscles tended and bulged thus making him look much larger eventhough he already carried a lage bulk. Proceeding on words his tassel lifted and curled over his spinal column and his smoldering hazel orbs narrowed.

Reaching the location of the other a low snarl vibrated from deep with in his chest cavity before it was muffled by his exposed canines being locked together. Quickly realizing the feminine frame of the wolf he calmed himself slightly but still remained on toe as he spoke " My Dear this is not the place to take a nap, You never know what creature is lucking and would happily take advantage of your slender form" he cooed in his deep tone that was smothered in seductiveness

Visitor

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-29-2014, 05:51 PM
deleting to prevent theft. Thanks!

? Marina B

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-30-2014, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2014, 12:03 PM by Elli.)

Azael Adravendi

A fool thinks himself to be wise.

PERSONALITY:

Azael will remain on the path to becoming a wise and polite brute. He will always do his best to respect the wolves above him but he can be sassy at times which can lead to small, disrespectful comments to slip out of his mind on occasion. He is by no means outspoken as he tends to remain in a shy and reserved state while he thinks about more important things in life. He loves to learn, anything and everything he can get his hands on. He will take to memorizing things as it is something that he enjoys doing while also trying to use what he has learned in real situations. He has a knack for herbology but also does not mind learning how to fight. He is not against violence in general but he loathes mindless violence for obvious reasons. Much can change throughout a pups life, but as of the day, Azael is on his way to becoming a fine wolf.

RP SAMPLE:

The boy had risen early that morning specifically so he could watch the sun rise into the sky from below the earth. It was a magical thing to him, and it was something he enjoyed doing. His lungs were filled with the fresh morning air as he drew in a deep breathe. His eyes were wide as he watched the orange orb start to rise through the sky. His mottled brown coat ruffled slightly as a warm summer breeze swept through his fur. He surely had such a big day today. The heterochromia iridum eyes were filled with amazement. "It's so beautiful." His voice spread across the distance as he watched it rise. It was something he would save in his memories forever.

He would wait for the sun to finish rising before he headed out for the day in search of something new to learn. That was all he was going to do that day; he was going to learn something new and he was going to apply it somehow in some way. It was an adventure in himself. With the venture ahead of him, he tended to remain carefree as he hummed a small tune in search of something off or interesting.

He would drag his mind into focus as something caught his eye. It was a small plant, looking insignificant when really it was very important, at least to him. He would squint his blue and brown (respectively) eyes as he gazed at it. What was it? Oh, he thought he remembered the name from the appearance from somewhere. It was green with white flowers across it. Some of the flowers almost looked like thorns. "Oh that is what it is!" He exclaimed in realization. "Boneset to help combat fevers and colds but can also be effective with muscle pains." He recalled as he realized that the boneset was part of a store of herbs gathered. It made sense since boneset wasn't supposed to grow in the area that the young and curious pup was in.

[Image: gsRwZMT.png]

I don't need your future, I don't want your past.

Pup
Winter
Ethereal
Born Valhalla
Lawful Good
Elidactyl

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-06-2014, 02:21 PM
Okay so after reviewing your applications and asking you guys about activity I think I will go with Eli. Thank you Marina for applying! You really should join, I'd love to rp with you!

Eli, for his account info just post in maintenance and someone will get that to you. If you have any questions or whatever just let me know. He's around 4 months now, since they were born at the start of spring

Virt�

gems
size
build
player
09-06-2014, 02:29 PM
Yay! Congrats Elli! I can't wait to RP Azael and Raziel together!

Aurelio

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-06-2014, 02:46 PM
YAY! Thank you and I've posted in maintenance! I'll be RPing with you all very soon with Azael