Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-04-2017, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2017, 09:17 PM by Pyralis.)
So Pyralis is on a quest to explore the north and could use some exploration buddies!  Anyone in?  I'd like to keep threads limited to the North for now because she'll want to be in reasonable distance with the rest of her family until they start getting settled in.  I currently have 3 AW's open and am down for new one's in unexplored territories.   Here's my list:

Cathedral Point -  threading with Amon
Kennocha Lake - threading with Astaroth
Frozen Field - AW with Bathsheba click
Submerged Woods - AW with Asvorclick
S.S. Antiox - AW with Rahovartclick
Marble Wash -
Ardens Glácies -
Polar Sound - AW click ...also penguin!
Sparse Pines - threading with Meep
Red Forest -
Gale Gorge -
Waterfall Peak -
Devil's Spout -
Frost Island -
Caves of the Past -
Dreamer's Col -
Soul Sand Cove -
Lifeless Caverns -
Mile-High Woods -
Northern Mines -
Locus Obscuro -
Atlantis Island -
Hell's River -
The Wall -
The Snowfalls -

So anyone want to go exploring?  Please note that I will try to keep Pyralis on her best behavior but she is a chaotic evil character and if some arrogant punk rolls in slinging crap she'll probably bite back so you've been warned  xD
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!