Lark

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

Famous
03-06-2017, 07:07 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2017, 07:07 AM by Lark.)
The thought of a spar didn't sound particularly appealing to him. It'd been a long time since he'd practiced his fighting skills and he had no doubt he was going to be rusty. As far as he knew though, Lyre wasn't a skilled fighter either; perhaps this wouldn't be as bad as he worried it might be. Trying to keep from grumbling out loud, he moved away from the gathering, eyeing Lyre as she joined him. His movements were wary and hesitant, as though if he delayed long enough he might bypass training entirely.

He was far too relaxed to get into the mood to fight. Slowly he stretched his limbs, his tail lashing out behind him irritably. He'd have to power through this, one way or another. Curiously he eyed Lyre, wondering if she was feeling as uninspired as he was. "So," he started, shuffling his front paws. "You know much about fighting? Where should we start?" He didn't quite know where she was at and didn't feel comfortable hopping into a fight if she wasn't ready for that.

Lyre

gems
size
build
player
03-09-2017, 08:06 PM

Following her opponent into their own space away from the others, Lyre would too eye Lark with an eager grin almost inviting. She stood with her paws close to each other as he would begin the conversation, seeing as to where she was comfortable.

"I can defend myself," she answered with a raise of her brow, "I'm not completely oblivious though I don't believe I have ever done training before."

She stood about six feet from the man, standing in a way that would make him feel comfortable for him to believe she wasn't afraid. "Being a son of Bass I'm sure you're no stranger." Chuckling a little she would continue, "What; you take me for some kind of girly-girl?" obviously joking. She then stood in wait to see if he would begin or allow her to make the first move.

Walk "Talk" Think

Lark

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

Famous
03-13-2017, 01:49 PM
Lark assessed his opponent's demeanor, noting she looked quite ready to fight. Eager, even. It almost, almost made him relax just a bit, feeling a bit flustered still from arriving to the meeting so late, and reeking of Lillie no less. He shifted his weight from one side of his body to the other, readying to start their spar. It was a welcome distraction from his muddled thoughts, and he hoped letting out some adrenaline would make the rest of the day go smoothly.

He raised one of his own brows at her words, appreciating her honesty. "Find, then," he said with a barely audible snort. "I didn't assume you couldn't. Just trying not to be a dick." Lark shot her a small lopsided grin, faintly amused. He noted she had an easy confidence about her that made him chuckle again. "And I'm still not going to be a dick, since I do have training. You go first." A rare, playful sort of amusement was written on his features as his posture stiffened, readying himself for whatever attack she decided upon.