gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
03-09-2017, 11:43 PM

They were gone, at least she had searched for Vadim everywhere and he was gone. She hadn't seen Ramsay in a whole season. Ash knew her father was too busy with her younger siblings. She knew he'd always be there for her but for now she was upset. Especially since her siblings were gone. Ash's ears flicked as she lay on the edge of the cliff - looking over the edge at the water below. If she fell she would have to make sure to swim to the other side of the shore. That sounded unpleasant but she was in no mood to move away from the cliff as she let off a soft sigh.

She didn't know what she was supposed to be doing now, she did suppose she should look into learning how to defend herself even though she didn't want to. Her silver eyes narrowed - why did her mom have to vanish like that. Life in Ivalice had been just fine, but now it wasn't even Ivalice..... it was Talis. Ash grumbled, thinking of Greed to. What was she thinking, where was she supposed to go if not there?

"Talk"
[Image: qB7n6hY.png]

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-13-2017, 06:04 AM

He had left Auster for the moment, deciding to head north to revisit the place he had last seen his mother. He wasn't sure what he expected to find there, he knew he'd more than likely find nothing, but part of him still hoped he'd see her. The dual toned male had gone on a bit of a detour, or maybe he couldn't remember exactly how to get back to where he was born...it irritated him to know that he might have gone the wrong way, but he wouldn't admit that to himself. His being lost, however, wasn't too much of a bad thing now though. Because he found someone he didn't expect to see. "Ash?" He rounded a few trees until he saw her, his cream colored sister. "What are you doing here?" He stopped a few feet away, head tilted. Sure he wasn't very close to her and always thought everyone was annoying, but he wondered why she was here and not with their farther.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Ash

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
03-18-2017, 10:56 PM

Her ears flicked as she heard the familiar voice. Her head turning - a breath taken away for a moment. Of course Greed had been the black sheep in the family, but she would care for him no matter what happened between them. That was the first thing her father taught her. No matter how much it may have hurt - or betrayal.... she would have been there for her brothers. She took a few steps away from the edge now and faced his form fully. He'd grown, that was for certain. Ash frowned as she looked off to the side, she wasn't going to lie.

"Dad's gone.... he gave everyone a choice but that was long after Vadim and Ramsay stopped showing up. He took his new wife, his kids and some other relatives. I decided to stay but I'm angry." she breathed. "There's more to the world than auster and boreas and I'm fighting the urge to go explore." She shut her eyes and then looked to Greed again. "You look great though Greed." she smiled, "I hope you become a king out of any of us. Dad already proved enough that he wasn't fit." she let the words slip like a hiss. He made empty promises and while she loved her father now she trusted Greed more than she did any of her siblings.

"Talk"
[Image: qB7n6hY.png]

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-03-2017, 01:52 AM

He watched her, blue eyes glittering with their usual cold look. If anyone lacked empathy and emotion, it was Greed. He simply didn't feel the need to feel. Or maybe he just hadn't found anything in his life to really care about. Sure there was family, but ever since his mother up and left them as young as they were, he just...closed himself off and built impenetrable walls around him. He cocked one ear forward, head tilting slightly as she began to speak, and it was then he understood. Liar had left. Although Greed had no idea that his father had found another mate, and kids with her. His eyes narrowed. Something about that pissed him off, and a guttural growl sounded in his throat. "That asshole..." He hissed, tail lashing.

She went on to say that she was fighting the urge to explore, and truth be told he was unable to really share in that feeling. Yeah, his pack was...well, boring. But he didn't feel the need to roam beyond the lands where he was born. Not yet, at least. He did, however, believe he could achieve more than his sire. He didn't feel the need to prove anything to him. It was more of the fact that he wanted to show his sire that he could be better. "If you want to go, then go. I'm not going to stop you. You left Ivalice with them," He replied with a bitter, cold tone. "And then they left you. So what's stopping you from leaving everything and everyone behind?" He paused for a moment, looking at her as if he were assessing her for one reason or another. "Unless you're expecting me to stop you from going. Honestly, I won't stop you from doing what you want to do. It's your life, your choice. What do I care about what you do?" He wondered how she would react. If she would decide to stay with him, or leave everything behind and never come back. He didn't know if he'd miss her or not, but only time would tell.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!