gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
03-11-2017, 06:23 PM
In the coming autumn Renhett will be having Luc's pups. However he will not know that she is pregnant or even alive after the deed is done so the pups will have no connection with their father unless he somehow figures out that Renhett is a alive ect. Renhett has a planned romance with Pyrr(but you know anything can happen) either way Renhett is garentee'd to love her kids no matter how they came to be! My baby will look a lot like her grandfather Hajime Here Aside from her mask being white instead of black an her underbelly ect. But anyway here we go.

-I do plan on earning as much gems as possible, so the ability to have as many pups as possible
-I reserve the right to take back pups and readopt them out if a player gives them up, doesn't post with them for a month, and or falls inactive(this goes if you plan on setting them inactive please let me know if I can take them back. As a player if you do go inactive I will take the pup back after a month per rules) the same goes for Asena who plays the baby daddy.
- Note Luc is a dire wolf so I think there's a discount for height up to 42"?? I'd ask staff to make sure
-You can choose from the designs I made OR design your own BUT the masks are required and they have to be either white or black
-Since mental illness runs in both Renhett and Lucifer's family it's likley at least one of the male pups will have an issue. It's okay if not but here's what runs in their families. Bipolar on Luc's side,  Conduct disorder on both along with Psychopathic disorder and boderline personality disorder. Note that these are more common in men then women but feel free to be creative. Note having psychopathic disorder does not necessarily mean the pup will turn out chaotic just means their brain lacks the ability to feel remorse and them trying to figure out right and wrong is a lot harder. Anyhow feel free to research them to your hearts content or make your pup perfectly healthy.
-The name's in turn will probably want to mean something to Renhett since she wants to fully claim them as her own. Please choose from this list or I might make an exception if you think the name might fit something Renhett would name them. This list is long many of them are just from old stories of her family or perhaps others she has met along the way. They will have the last name Walker.
Alec - Illiad - Denki - Icarus - Chester - Meldi - Berit - Zolt -  Nikki - Sift - Vitani - Tanner - Xerses - Claire - Sundial - Tle - Faolan - Froyst - Salt - Itaki - Quilliam - Pacific - Room - Emma - Zeref
If you have something in mind let me know if you want to know a little about what each name means feel free to ask as well. Any japanese names are welcome as Renhett knows the language and her father's name was japanese.
-They will most likely be raised in Abaven
-Alignments of all types welcome but please don't go making them hate their mother or mothers right off the bat. They'll be pretty supportive and I'd rather something iccly happen in order for them to start hating their family
-I'll announce the end date of apps when the pups are concieved
- Here are the designs ONE TWO THREE FOUR
- Feel free to design your own but they have to have a mask common traits that Walker's also have are solid tails, ears, stripes, and sock markings. Also if you can afford odd colors - bright red runs in the family line mostly in the legs as a sock marking.

Please fill out this form

Name: From the chosen list
Include design
200 words
Personality:
at least 300
Why do you want to adopt this pup:
Roleplay Sample:
at least 200 words

Renhett

Loner

gems