ardent

live for tomorrow; fight for today

Ahmose

gems
size
build
player
07-28-2014, 12:51 AM

The day had finally arrived when Ahmose was again a part if something bigger than himself. He had joined his friend, encouraged his dreams, and been gifted the pleasure of living in his own home and a high rank. The gods had blessed him bountifully. Yet the silver man still hadnt had the chance to speak alone with his friend about how he was faring through all of this.

The woods smelled so different now, inhabited at last by a pack. Ahmose had grown fond of the scent and had left a few markers himself. Crucifix' scent however was easy to pick out from the rest. It stood out with authority and of course, the only scent he had become familiar with since leaving his previous home.

He approached the den of his new alpha with his head lowered and knees bowed slightly in respect.

"Crucifix? It is Ahmose." He announced and took a step back, holding his position and giving his alpha enough room to exit his den with some privacy.

Speech,

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-28-2014, 01:01 AM

The day had been long and with so much on his mind he had not yet had a moment to pull Ahmose aside and speak to his friend. The day had come to end after a flurry of activity and the feeling that there was so much left undone. Regardless, he had been exhausted and sleep had taken him quickly. Now another day was here and before he could rise the sound of his friend would alert him to Ahmose's presence. The boy would allow himself a smile and slip gracefully from his den. ?Ahmose! Good, I wanted to talk to you? he would admit as he stretched out his muscles with a few movements and shook out his coat. ?Walk with me?? he asked the other politely before doing so himself and with a steady stride would begin to walk into the forest that surrounded them.

He was glad for Ahmose's company and knew he may well rely on the others advice in the days to come, which was partly why he had given the boy a position of leadership. He would wait a moment for his muscles to warm up and the sun to bring a touch of warmth to his coat before speaking. ?I didn't get a chance to explain your rank to you yesterday, when I said I wanted you to take Optime. Basically I want you to help me train a few elite wolves to be our main strength within the pack, as their trainer you will also be their leader which is why its a tier two rank? he would go on to explain, pausing there to see if the boy had any questions.

Ahmose

gems
size
build
player
07-28-2014, 01:43 AM

A smile graced the silver man's features as his friend emerged from his den and greeted him. He was happy that the younger man still saw him in good light, and would still walk with him just for the purpose of talking. He felt he had really chosen a good friend in Crucifix.

So the man would nod at his leaders request and follow him into the woods. His paws would navigate the willow roots with ease, having become accustomed to the land in the past seasons of his residence here. He wondered if Cru had had any trouble adjusting to the new environment himself.

"How are you faring, friend? Is the change treating you well?" He asked with light glowing in his amber eyes. He didnt know how different Solstice was from Covari, or how different the land was itself, but he understood that any change could be detrimental to any wolf, and he would never wish discomfort on his silver friend. The leader would continue on to speak of Ahmose' new position as optime.

He was to train the elites? It was something he knew he could do, but never quite expected to be trusted with such a responsibility. Ahmose merely smiled and dipped his head in acceptance.

"I would be honored to build upon the strength of Solstice, and am just as grateful for the opportunity to lead. I wont let you down, Cru!" His tail wagged as excitement broke through his usual formalities. Training plans would swim around his mind and the man would wonder how often the elite would gather for him...

"Speech"

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-28-2014, 02:40 AM

As they walked Ahmose took the time to chat with his young Alpha and the cross marked boy would turn to him with a smile. ?I?m loving it really, I was a rogue for so long before Covari that the change doesn?t affect me much, it?s the Alpha part that?s really got me, I?m excited to see this all work out? he would say then, and the words brought his mind fully to Solstice, the land and its wolves. He knew it was thought of as a great responsibility but to Crucifix it was a challenge, and more than that it was a future. He could truly do something for the wolves that came to his land, provide them with a life, a community and a working structure. He knew that if he let himself his thoughts could wonder down that road for hour, so with an effort he brought himself now back to the present.

His friend was taking in his words about the elites and when he spoke it seemed also that he had no questions. Cru would smile across at his friend as they walked together. ?I know you won?t, Ahmose, thank you? he said.

"Speech"

Ahmose

gems
size
build
player
07-29-2014, 01:07 AM

The smile would never leave his face as he walked beside his friend, hearing how Crucifix had never truly had trouble with change before. Ahmose nodded and quirked his head to one side, waiting until Cru finished speaking before posing his question.

"It seems you have the skills for the job, dear friend. Who all were you able to recruit for Solstice? I didnt get the chance to meet any of them at the meeting, it seems I am at a bit of a disadvantage, being the odd man out." He chuckled lightheartedly.

It was true, the oddly marked alpha was really the only wolf that Ahmose knew from Alacritia. He had made many attempts to locate his other family in the region to bring back to Solstice, yet all of his attempts had failed. It was only slightly troublesome to the male not knowing how his sisters and parents were faring, but it was no news to him being without them. He just wanted the best lives for them all. The gods were protecting them, he was sure.

"Speech"

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-29-2014, 05:21 PM

The pair would continue their walk and Crucifix would find himself angling towards the borders. He found that he enjoyed walking the length of it and breathing in the mixed scent of all the wolves that had made their home with him. Ahmose would speak again and as Cru's tail swayed lightly behind him his eyes would meet again with his friends. He would laugh at the boys words of being at a disadvantage. ?Not so much as you would think, there are some here from my old pack and some from Rogue and other lands, they do not all know each other? he would go on to explain. Besides, he felt certain Ahmose would fit in just fine. There was something about Amose that spoke of a quite confidence and friendship, that he couldn't see it being any other way.

?We managed to get a few, in fact this territory is going to full up faster then I imagined and ill need to start scouting out the Tall Grass Plains? he would continue on, but after that he would move on to more troublesome things. ?We may have to watch out for trouble through. Im trying to build alliances with the packs around us but with so many wolves from Covari coming with us we may need to watch our for their old enemies. After this do you think you could call a meeting for our warriors? Perhaps assess them and train those that need it? he would continue.