size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
03-13-2017, 06:22 PM

He decided to go across the river that separated his pack from a couple of territories a little to the west. It was cool out, the water was kind of high for the season, but he figured it was being fed from the rain they were having. His pelt was weighed down slightly from the droplets of water that sprinkled down from the sky, and he sort of didn't mind. Kimahri definitely didn't mind, since Dragon had recently found out that he actually liked water. The pair made their way to the falls that he was sure fed the river too, wondering what he might find there.

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-13-2017, 07:43 PM

Underneath the surface of the rainbow marked creature hurt was beginning to stir once more. It was his fault. It was their fault. Her last mate. Her babies. All of them gone. The female found her demons coming in more than ever, and this time, she wasn’t attempting to fight the collapse.

Marina lay alone by a fallen tree, her ears flicked back as memories swam behind her closed eyes. The female dug her right forepaw’s claws into the earth before she rose, snapping her red and pink eyes open. Her gaze shot towards the swelled water of the falls, a sound that was half snarl, half sob, ripping from her throat. Marina was grieving. She was grieving for all she’d lost… not once, but twice now.

The female’s tail lashed back and forth as she lifted her head up to the drizzling sky. Why did the gods insist on taking from her? Friends… family… she was tired of it all. So very tired.

“I… I won’t forgive them.” Marina whispered, squeezing her eyes closed once more. “Dammit!” The female cursed to herself, feeling her demons crowding around her, hearing their dark whispers as sanity began to slip away from her once more. Liar at one point told her to embrace her darkness… but how could she trust him now when he disappeared with both of their children!?

“…!?” Hearing a sound nearby the femme spun to face the approaching presence, hackles raising as she bared her fangs. “Who are you!? What do you want!?”

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Fox

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]