Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-15-2017, 09:08 PM
She had been gone a fair amount of time. Her mother's death... The challenge... It was too much. But though her heart ached she knew she had to come home. Little did Rassie know her father had passed as well. She just knew she was  tired of hurting. Tired of crying. She had to do something.... Had to renew her faith in her remaining family and Celestial. A sigh passed her lips as she crossed through the territory looking for Regulus. He was the one she needed most, followed by her own littermates.

Rasiel didn't feel confident in her return... Just knew that it was the right path to take. A mournful howl rose from her lips in a request for company. She was home.... And she wanted to remember how to smile.

Regulus

Somnium
Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
03-18-2017, 10:39 PM
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

Regulus gave a soft sigh as he crossed the Plains, ears flicking to catch any sounds of activity within his territory. Some of the heartache had eased with Solveiga’s return, and it helped to have one of his cousin’s missing children back home. They needed mentors. But the wolves who were educated enough in fighting were aging, and dying. He’d have to take trips to the Field and see if he could find any wolves in search of a home. Wolves who were old enough to be experienced in fighting and hunting.

He wasn’t entirely keen on revisiting the Field, not since the Challenge, but it was necessary, not only to seek out new members, but to keep his own skills honed. He would need to call a meeting soon, as well. Tomorrow, perhaps. His path shifted toward the north east, intending to make his way to the Battlefield. A howl from his younger sister, Rasiel, altered his course, however. It was from within the territory, and she hadn’t been home in a good long time. He was glad to hear that she was alive, but there were still protocols to follow.

A pained sigh slid from his jaws and he threw himself into a long lope toward his sister’s call. As he reached her, he took in the sad, tired form and relented to the big brother side, letting his Alpha’s mask fall aside as he gathered the monochrome female in a hug against his breast. “Here, now, sis. I know it hurts.”

[Image: T8yHvja.png]

Rasiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-10-2017, 02:48 PM
Rasiel buried her head into her brother’s breast, feeling the tears sting her eyes. How it hurt, Gods above it hurt… she missed her mother. Missed members of her family she’d been isolating herself from. But how could she face them when the challenge had loomed overhead? How could she face them when she was grieving, unsure of how to even face her own feelings? She just pressed against Regulus for the longest time, letting the tears flow, let the sobs fall from her lips.

Finally, the young girl drew back, blinking back the tears as she looked up at her older brother. Her body trembled a little, and a whine left her. “I’m so sorry I left Reg… I…” She closed her eyes, pressing back against him. “I’ve lost myself…” Rasiel confessed. “I can’t remember when I was last happy… Reg… I… I just can’t…”

Regulus

Somnium
Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
04-10-2017, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2017, 04:30 PM by Regulus.)
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

He let her cry, snuggling his nose into the fur at her nape, and making no sound except low crooning nothings, humming a rumbling version of one of their grandmother’s lullabies while Rasiel let it all out. This was what he was here for. Not to be the one that broke against the rock, but to be the rock that moored everyone safely together during the harshest seas. He might have forgotten that a bit in his own grief. And maybe that was why Laisren had gone elsewhere.

As she drew back, he listened to her apologies and confessions, but drew her back in without hesitation. “We all get lost sometimes. I was a little lost, myself. But always know I’m here for you, sis. Me, our siblings, the pack. We’re here to hold one another up as best as we can.” She didn’t know about their father, he guessed… and he wasn’t sure how to bring it up to her. Wait too long, and he’d only hurt her more… tell her too soon and… he wasn’t sure. Perhaps now was the best time.

So, he took a deep breath and let it out in a sigh. “I wish I could tell you the good news first, but it’s best you know now rather than later. Father’s with mother.” He was quick to add, “But I think it would make them both ache to see us drift apart, so we need to be strong, hold out heads up. You’re almost two. We’re all grown.” It didn’t help the pain, but it was a comfort to know that his parents were together, wherever wolves went when they died. Falk had been wasting away, even before Surreal’s death. Being blinded had changed him, taken away a vibrant power.

“The good news is that Solveiga’s back, and so is one of Kavdaya and Creed’s children, Justice.”

[Image: T8yHvja.png]

Rasiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-16-2017, 09:45 AM
Rasiel was grateful for her brother’s warmth, his comfort. She snuggled back against Reg and closed her eyes with a soft sigh, giving a nod. Together… as a pack they could hold one another up best they could. But then further hard news was delivered, and Rasiel went rigid. Their… their father was gone too? Rasiel felt her heart sink in her chest, her blue eyes closing tightly. “N-no…” She whimpered, her ears flicking back against her skull. She hadn’t gotten to say goodbye…

She knew it was likely better that the two of them were together, however. Her father was going to be happier at her mother’s side… but all was not horrible news. Solveiga had returned, and so had Justice, one of Kavdaya and Creed’s kids. But that didn’t ease her pain much. She sighed softly against her older brother, speaking softly though she didn’t look up at her brother directly. “Is… Is Lais still here? Did Kier ever return?” There was obvious hurt lacing her tones, but Rassie had decided she didn't want to run away anymore. She'd face this... even if she had to lean on Reg and the others for a while. They'd get through these hard times.