Varon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-22-2017, 04:26 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2017, 02:46 PM by Varon.)
Hello! I'm a new player on the site (character has yet to be accepted) and I've brought in one of my newest characters, Varon Saikov. He's of Russian descent (as am I) who's left his birth pack in search of his own calling. He's fairly quiet and tends to be introverted, but can be amused with the right wolves. Once he's befriended, he acts much more open and friendly towards that person.

Want - Maybe - Not Want

Friends - Of course everyone wants friends! He's not biased on any gender, colors or sizes of others, more so he cares deeply about having loyal friends who'll have his back in a time of need.

Spars/Fights - His skills are hunting and fighting, and I'd love to start honing his skills. If anyone is interested, please feel free. He's not opposed to having a 'friendly' rivalry.

Hunts - As above, his other skill is hunting and Varon will always jump into the game of hunt if he gets some meat from it in return.

Pack - Please PM me for this. While the man is enjoying the loner life, there's a possibility for him to join a pack later in the future. If you have any interesting plots that might lead him to join a pack, please let me know!

Lovers/Mates - Please PM me for this. Varon isn't actively searching for a mate, but life sometimes drops a miracle in front of someone (and it would be interesting to see an interesting plot related to this). Until he finds someone he's absolutely faithful to and loves dearly, he's capable of having short flings with any.

Other? - Do you have anything else in mind? Feel free to write down below!

Regulus

Somnium
Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
03-22-2017, 05:14 AM
I (and Regulus) am all for Friends, spars and hunts! If Varon doesn't mind a giant red alpha befriending him ;P
[Image: T8yHvja.png]

Brandr

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
03-22-2017, 06:54 AM
I have an AW hunt for Mule deer Here

It is also a Gathering thread which will give you 'raffle' tickets in a drawing for some of Fox's signature character art. You can read more Here

You can ignore the gathering stuff though you'll still get hunting points which I'm also after for Brandr here! :)

Varon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-22-2017, 03:29 PM
@Briena - I'll set up a thread sometime soon where Varon is not on pack territory, but maybe he's nearby?

@Lunarcat - I've replied to the hunting post. :)

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-22-2017, 03:50 PM
Mercy is always up for fights but she's not... exactly friendly. She's the white scarred girl in my siggy.

Fable might be better, he's a year old and looking to learn! He's the last guy on the right, first line! I'd make it easier and link for you but I don't have full control of my laptop right now. xD -eyes the baby- Both these guys are also hunters, so just let me know! Also feel free to peek at any of my characters below for plots. <3

My focus needs more focus.

Varon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-23-2017, 04:19 PM
@Evelyn - I don't mind what characters Varon meets. Perhaps Mercy and Varon can have a small fight, maybe because one of them made fun of the other? Just a bit of a scruff where neither get harmed too badly?

Regulus

Somnium
Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
03-27-2017, 06:13 AM
That sounds great :D I look forward to threading with ya ^^
[Image: T8yHvja.png]

Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
03-28-2017, 12:41 AM
Poser could chill with Varon, he's also of Russian decent. Granted... he's not... a wolf. He's a borzoi, he sorta informs everyone he's a god instead of a man, he's... a little weird. Not evil, just weird.

Salem and Selene can also meet everyone all the time. Salem is sorta a ghost, she's weird, missing pieces of herself, no personal space. Selene thinks everything and everything is super exciting all the time. So they're tons of fun.

Whoever you'd like, let me know!
[Image: VVdK7m3.png]

Varon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-28-2017, 10:28 AM
@Briena - I'll start a thread for Rel and Varon soon!
@Jake - Pick whatever character you think might make an interesting thread (and maybe you can start a thread with them?)! :)

Felicia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
03-31-2017, 10:32 PM
My character, Felicia, has yet to be accepted, but i think she might like being his friend!

Varon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-02-2017, 03:18 AM
@Felicia - Sure! He could use a fellow true-neutral friend! :)

Dart

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-02-2017, 03:46 PM
Dragon (the char) needs new friends owo and maybe they could even have a friendly rivalry type thing since I'm looking to raise his skills too lol. He lives in auster though, so maybe they could meet sometime :3

Varon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-05-2017, 02:44 PM
Sure, Varon could use some fighting spars! :)

Varon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-17-2017, 02:47 PM
Bump! I'm searching for more potential friendships for Varon (as some of the threads he has are.... going rather slow). Also looking for a potential future partner for him. :)

Varon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-24-2017, 12:52 PM
Bump. Anyone interested?

Alina

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
05-24-2017, 08:27 PM
I have Alina, who isn't much younger and could use some possible romance plots?