ardent

Overwhelmed, Stressed, Etc.

Pyrrhus

gems
size
build
player
04-04-2017, 02:37 PM
It's no secret that I haven't been active, is it? Long story short I'm still not well. Probably not going to be for a long time. So for now I have to cut down on more characters to reflect my state of wellness. From here on out I'm going to have 11 characters maximum even in the future.

In fact, right now, I'm fighting with my muse for current characters. It pains me to cut further than I already have but I really don't have much of a choice right now. For the sake of activity, for the sake of not quitting, I'm afraid I'm going to have to cut down even further.

---Keeping---
-Ganta:: This boy cost $50 via donation. Not throwing that away.
-Pyrrhus:: A $100 donation. Not throwing that away. Maaaay get tweaked?
-Marina:: $25 donation and a precious bab.
-Kaitlyn:: My precious cinnamon roll. I really connect with Kait so not giving her up.
-Carletta:: Another precious bab to my heart. My lazy Spanish babu.

---On the Fence--
-Matthias {being recreated? Maybe?}:: $25 Donation. Might hold off on him.
-Shiro:: Possibly to be created still? I do have an open charrie pass but... x.x

---Cut---
RAHOVART will be given back to Fox. :c CASTIEL will be roleplayed as passing away. This will be RPed out.
ALLEN will be passing. This will be RPed out.
ALFRED and Koron are to be considered missing after Razor's death.
ELPIS is considered missing.
FELICIEN is considered MIA.
ORACLE is given back to Dragon.
RONEN is considered missing.

Meep

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-04-2017, 04:30 PM
Hey, I'm sorry to hear that you're not doing well! -Hugs- I hope that some time can help heal. <3 I don't know exactly what your situation is, but I'm here if you need someone to talk to!

-Lexa

Rhea

gems
size
build
player
04-04-2017, 04:50 PM
As someone who's struggled with health and self, I can definitely reassure you that once you take a step back and tend to yourself you'll find a bit of calm or peace. May not be immediate but I hope it comes as smoothly and soon as possible.

Take care of yourself and we'll be here for you. <3

Natiel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-05-2017, 07:26 PM
-pats Keno- love you, do what you need to do!