Faine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-08-2017, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2017, 08:04 PM by Faine.)
Plot with me!
Click on pixel images of the characters to navigate to their profiles.
This will be updated occasionally.

Faine Ahna Sonora, The Ruby Sylph.
Zygon/Mage to Talis
Talis, I plan on having Faine join Talis since she's got some plots planned with Kharnage. I'm going to work on her getting the Mage rank and such and it'd be nice if she met some wolves of that pack and got to know them, befriend them, etc! Healing Training, I want her to be useful to the pack, so if any wolves who are also fellow healers and want some skill points, let me know! We can throw Faine and them together and see them interact and get some skillsssss. Maybe in the future she'd try to go for a higher ranking spot in Talis too, like Crimson Mage or something of the sort! Navigation, Faine can be pretty adventurous so it'd make sense she'd be travelling around Auster and Ardent just taking in as much information as she can. If there's any fellow Navigators who would want to gain some skill points, throw them at her! She's a kind character but she's bound to run into any and all personalities out there. Orphan Pups, this is a bit specific but I really think Faine would do well as a mother character! She's naturally a generous woman so if she'd see a pup without a guardian she'd want to take care of it and such. I think it'd be really cute and all that! Other, friends, enemies, mates, flings, apprentices, pups, etc. Anything you may have possible interest in, let me know and we can figure something out!
Current Plots
- Developing romantic relationship with Kharnage.
- Getting ready for the Talis raid.

Vulcan Seneca Alaricus, The Bastard Son.
Fights, okays so Vulcan is pretty hostile and easily angered so I wouldn't mind if he got in a fight. Maybe preferably another loner because I just got him and I don't want a whole pack hunting him down (yet). Maybe something simple too because I mostly want to keep him in tact LOL. But mainly just to test out the fighting system on Ardent too because I haven't really used it yet. Hunting, he's a survivalist and this is also his other skill. So if anybody wants to gain some skills on hunting let me know. Of course Vulcan is pretty cold but if he thinks the other is worthy enough, he may as well work with them to get a nice snack. One Night Stand(s), I feel like this is entirely possible. So if you have a lady who wants pups but doesn't really care if the dad is around or not then Vulcan is the guy hehe. He might be curious about the kids later in life but he probably wouldn't really stick around to take care of them. He does have daddy issues which is probably why he wouldn't want to be in the kids lives. He lowkey wouldn't want to raise them the wrong way but he doesn't want to let anybody believe that. Maybe one day he will find a mate but who knows. Apprentice, I think a hyperactive younger wolf just following Vulcan around would be entertaining. He'd probably snap at them a few times but also probably train them anyways because he might be a little lonely but who knows. I just think it'd be pretty funny! Other, friends, enemies, mates, flings, apprentices, pups, etc. Anything you may have possible interest in, let me know and we can figure something out!
Current Plots
- Just trying to survive in the lands of Boreas.
[Image: hQBYkJZ.png]
ᴏʜ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ.

Vulcan

gems
size
build
player
06-28-2017, 08:01 PM
bumping! vulcan has been added and both characters are still very open for more plots! <3

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-29-2017, 12:18 AM
Perhaps Faine can teach Okami & Arke a few things :3 either herbs or fighting or both lol i'm honestly down for anything ^^

As for Vulcan, I think Greed and him should meet. Now Greed is a dick but he strives to be the best and looks up to others who are like him. He also kinda has issues int he parent department since his mom abandoned them since they were pretty much born and his father took off, challenged for a pack, lost, and disappeared. So yeah, definitely some issues there XD

If there's anyone specific you'd like to thread with, let me know c: I have TONS of chars so lots of options lol

Faine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-29-2017, 12:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2017, 01:06 AM by Faine.)

Faine can definitely teach both Okami and Arke about some healing things! I'd like to get her some points in that skill anyways :D Let me know whenever you want to get that started! If she found out they were Kharn and Dragon's younger siblings she'd probably want to bond with them a little bit more anyways, she wants to somewhat make an impression in Talis anyways ^^ Same with the Avalon idea too.
-
Vulcan can def meet Greed! I think it would be interesting for them to run into each other a few times tbh. Vulcan probably wouldn't really care at first but maybe end up warming up to him anyways xD
-
I also think I saw you said you might participate in the contest? So if you ever just wanna throw whoever you want at these two during that time I'm cool with it xD

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
06-29-2017, 01:17 AM
Kaine and Vulcan! They're either gonna fight or they're gonna get along great. Also Kaine would be 100% down for a one night stand if Vulcan wants to try some gay sh*t

Faine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-29-2017, 01:26 AM

Well with Vulcan I have no idea how he'd take the whole deity thing, he'd probably not take it seriously xD So I'm okay with a little dominance match? AND Vulcan is pansexual so he probably wouldn't mind some action afterwards, regardless of whoever wins or loses tbh xD

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
06-29-2017, 01:28 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2017, 06:43 PM by Kaine.)
I'll start up a thread tomorrow for them! <3 I'll edit it into this post once its up!

EDIT: here's the thread, sorry it took so long! Muse died D: Link