gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-27-2014, 12:07 AM

speech,

There had been whispers. Of course there had, why wouldn't there be when a new pack materializes? Abaven had slipped past her radar until Bass had come calling, but she had learned her lesson. She had been keeping a keen ear out for any news among the pack and there had been whispers of something brewing in the south. Well, Athena was certainly curious and the only way to satisfy that curiosity was to see it for herself.

She approached the border of this new pack, the markings obviously fresh and still settling into the area. She glanced around, taking in the scenery of the willow ridden area. She sighed, shaking out her fur. It didn't matter how often she came down out of her frozen empire, she never got used to the hotter weather. The silver Queen let out a howl, a call for the leader of this so called new pack. She lowered her head with an unhappy sigh, settling on her haunches while she hoped that this new ruler hurried so she could get back to Glaciem and it's cool air.

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-27-2014, 11:47 PM

A call would come to his borders, and it would be the first time he had been summoned to his scent markers and he would bound forward with a spring in his step. Things where coming together nicely, with members swelling his ranks and this land proving itself fruitful and peaceful for its members. He would catch sight of the white queen as he came into view and in moments would be before her. He had heard of Athena, ruler of Glaciem but was yet to see her for himself. He would nod his head low in respect for the queen before rising his head and meeting her eyes as an equal. ?Welcome to Solstice! I am Crucifix, the Alpha here? he would say warmly as he also seated himself on his hunches in preparation for their talk. He was yet to make his way to all the packs of Alacritis but had started his alliances already and was pleased with the results. He had been meaning to set off to Glaciem sometime in the next two days but it seems curiosity had set her his way first.

"Speech"

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-29-2014, 06:14 PM

speech,

Soon enough a wolf showed up to answer her call, a male covered in various shades of gray with a very interestingly shaped marking on his shoulder. Athena smiled slightly as he introduced himself and dipped his head. She mimicked the motion, dipping her head in respect before settling on her haunches as well. "It's good to meet you, Crucifix. I am Athena, Glaciem's Queen. I'm sure you can guess why I'm here. It's always exciting to see a pack newly rising from nothing and I'm interested in seeing how it is going. Perhaps even being a part of that rise."

She let her emerald and ruby gaze wander from the fellow leader for a moment, glancing around at the area around them. "This is a lovely land you have here. Not exactly my cup of tea, but nice. I prefer the cold pines and ice myself." She chuckled softly and looked back to Crucifix once more. Being not all that fond of small talk, she pressed on, "If you don't mind me asking, what kind of alliances have you made already?"

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-29-2014, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2014, 06:27 PM by Crucifix.)

With his arrival the queen would look at him and for a moment he would be utterly memorised by the strange colours swirling in her orbs. He had never seen anything like it before and it took some effort to tear his gaze from that odd beuty. She would speak then, and he could see immediately that she was very well spoken. She admired her land but commented on the climate and he laughed with her at that. ?Thank you Athena, would you like to share lunch with me in Solstice?? he would offer first something of his pack to her in respect and perhaps as a token towards friendship. ?As for alliances, I have begun talking with Nefhlem and Abaven and Ebony, I essentially want to create friendships with all so I can find a bit of peace for my pack.? he would continue on, explaining something of his vision. Perhaps Cru was being a bit a dreamer but he truly believed he could make this work and could create some peace for his pack and the wolves within.

?As for Glaciem, I would gladly call you and your pack friends if you would have it so? he would say, stepping back to allow her onto her land if she wished to take him up on the offer of food.

"Speech"

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
07-29-2014, 06:31 PM
note sure what to say about that last thread with vi/sib/athena since it didn't even really get started

The call that went up was familiar and unexpected. Immediately she would set off to meet the Glaciem Queen, but it seemed that Cru would beat her there. A smile would pull at her lips as she saw her half sister, Athena, standing at the border. It had been awhile since she had last seen the woman and while they weren't close, it was still nice to see a family member that wasn't as crazy as their father. "Athena, its good to see you again." She would smile, her tail wagging at her hocks as she came to stand beside Cru. He had been forging alliances, and she had not been ver involved in that, so this was the first chance she got. Tattered audits stood at attention, her gaze friendly towards her sister. She had only caught the end of Cru's words and from the sounds of it, he was trying his best to make friends with Glaciem, which in her opinion was wise. Though rumor had it, that Isardis now had a pack of his own. Since the disappearance of Vi, so much had happened that she found herself lost and out of the loop for current events, perhaps Athena would fill them in, could put the pieces together for her and make sense of this mess. But for now, she wouldn't say anything, not wanting to sour the mood and put an alliance at risk.

Talk like this

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-11-2014, 06:20 PM

Crucifix's offer of a lunch in Solstice brought an amused smirk to her muzzle and made her chuckle. "I would love to take you up on that offer," she replied with another soft chuckle, already liking Crucifix's seemingly laid back atitude. He went on to describe his alliances and she recognized two out of three of them. She was glad to hear that they actually shared two similar alliances with Ebony and Abaven. She didn't recognize the name Niflheim, but it seemed several packs had been changing their identities as of late. The Queen nodded in understanding to his wish to create friendships with the other packs to ensure peace for his. It was essentially what she had been trying to do with the peace agreements she had been trying to form.

Athena smiled when he offered this friendship toward Glaciem and she was about to answer when one of her many half-sisters surprised her by arriving and taking a seat beside Crucifix. Athena blinked in surprise, keeping a slight smile on her muzzle has Sibelle greeted her. The silver Queen hadn't seen the russet woman since the meeting Vivranda had called and it was certainly a surprise to see her here. Was Vivranda here as well? "Sibelle! This is a pleasant surprise. It seems family likes to pop up in the most unlikely of places."

Speech
Thought

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
08-11-2014, 08:20 PM

The queen that had made her way to his borders seemed friendly and quite happy, or so it seemed to Cru to bring a smooth alliance between the two packs. Having so far made the gesture of peace himself to the other packs it felt good for another to come his way with the same ideas. She would agree to take lunch with Cru and he would nod his head with permission for her to enter his lands. It would be then that Sibelle showed up, he watch her approach with a warm smile and gesture for her to join them in conversation ? she had every right to be here after all, as much right as Cru himself did. Sibelle also greeted Athena like one who knew her and Athena's reply of family would soon make clear why.

?I was just inviting Athena here to share a meal with us on Solstice? he would explain to his Alpha partner after Athena had spoken. ?How about we all go for that meal now? ? he offered with a smile, indicating his head towards his territory and ensuring the woman agreed with the idea.

"Speech"