gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
04-25-2017, 10:20 PM
Rain water was still dripping from the grapevine leaves that seemed to coat every inch of the trees around him. The rain had finally let up and the clouds had parted to let in a little sunlight just an hour or so before. His legs were damp from the grapevine leaves brushing against his legs as he walked. The shower hadn't lasted long, but it was just enough to keep him holed up in his momentary den for a while. His progress through these new lands had been slow and methodical thus far. He took the task of learning his way around their new homeland as seriously as he did anything else in his life so he didn't want to miss a single inch.

He gave himself a shake as some rain dripped down on him from a branch up above, large drops plopping right in the middle of his head. At least it seemed like the constant rains around here were starting to let up and become less frequent. He paused to sniff the air in hopes that he might catch the scent of something to eat. Instead all he really smelled was the damp smell of plants and earth. He was about to go on his way when the faint scent of another wolf cut through the rain's clean smell. A soft, interested hum sounded in his chest as he considered it. Well, a little pit stop couldn't hurt. He changed his path a bit to follow the scent with a bit of curiosity, keeping his gaze peeled for the source.
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Hailey

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-03-2017, 03:31 AM

You make it hard to breath,
I see us in the deep end

((Gathering Herb: Motherwort))

Hailey could really not believe this, her travels had brought her to these foreign lands but when she had attempted to gather the herbs it felt like the rain was ruining it. Her white pelt filtering through the tree's as her white paws were stained with mud. Carefully trying to extract a green plant that was dripping with moisture. The motherwort was the first herb she'd come across and she wanted her paws on it. Not that she had anywhere to put it, her parents were long behind her and she was in a place that she wasn't aware of. Still, her ears flicked to the sounds around her as she tried to figure out how to get this herb out with keeping the roots in tact.

Her head had turned upwards when she caught the scent of another, a smile on her face as she turned in their direction. Hailey's smile was quickly wiped from her face as she saw the huge lumbering beast in front of her with rather intricate markings. Her ears found themselves falling flat to her skull for a single moment before bringing them up again. She smiled again after she had adjusted to the sight of the best. "Hello there! Would you mind giving me a paw for a moment?" she asked politely with a dip of her head, turning to look at her half dug up plant.

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
05-05-2017, 11:26 PM
As he continued to follow the unfamiliar scent, soon enough a pale woman came into view. The delicate creature was as pure and white in appearance as a freshly fallen snow- well, with the exception of the dirt that creeped up her front legs. It was quite obvious the woman had been hard at work collecting something or another from the earth. Herbs and plant life were a heavy additive to her natural scent. A healer then? He felt like a boulder next to a pebble as he approached her, which probably explained the way the smile fell from her face for a moment and her ears flicked back uncertainly. Smart girl.

The reaction seemed to only be momentary however since her smile sprung back to life soon enough as she gave him a very cheerful request for help. His gaze followed her vibrant green eyes as they glanced toward a plant that she had been working away at before he interrupted. Uvall gave a small shrug of his shoulders and nodded. "I suppose so." He had never collected herbs or dug up plants a day in his life, but he didn't see the harm in giving her a bit of help. "What do you need?" He padded closer to the plant, eyeing it uncertainly while he awaited her instruction.
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Hailey

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-14-2017, 01:02 PM

Hopefully, his huge paws didn't crush her poor plant. As soon as he said that he was willing to help Hailey shivered with excitement. Her head turned to her plant and she stepped to one side, so that to leave enough room for the stranger to come look. "My name's Hailey by the way." she introduced herself as her wagging tail continued. The warm air around her being friendly as always Hailey was always in a good mood it seemed. "See this plant here, it's a herb I'm trying to dig out. Herbs last longer if you can keep the roots in tact but I can't seem to dig those last few inches." her green eyes squinted and eyebrows furrowed genuinely distraught by her predicament if it was one.

"I was wondering if you could dig it out without killing the roots." Hailey finally finished as she held her breah for a moment before letting out a sustained sigh. "Are you from around here?" Her curiosity seemed to be winning her over. Head turning to the stranger as she looked down at the plant again. The pit of her stomach felt warm whenever she collected herbs even if she didn't have a place to put them just yet.

"Talk"

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
05-15-2017, 12:10 AM
He wasn't used to someone who was so naturally cheerful. Her wiggling and wagging and... adorable? Was that the right word? The way she was so genuinely concerned about getting a plant out of the ground was more than a bit confusing to him who had always been focused on training to fight. However, he had already agreed to help at this point so he tried not to question it too much. I'm Uvall," he replied simply when she introduced herself. As she explained her reason for wanting the roots of the plant intact he gave a small nod. He liked logic and her reasoning at least had a sound basis as far as he could tell. "I can try," he said with a small shrug. What would it hurt to try, right?

He shifted so that he could stand at the edge of the hole she had begun to make around this plant. He settled down on his stomach and started carefully scraping clumps of dirt out from around the roots. Perhaps his larger paws made it a bit easier to scoop up the clumps, but he was still being extremely careful. His ear flicked back toward her to listen to her question. He didn't look away from his task with the exception of a small glance toward her. "Not exactly. But I live here now. My family moved here recently." There was a slowly growing pile of dirt beside him now and he paused to carefully trace the roots with his eyes. "Maybe you can hold the plant up so I can dig around the other side?"

Hailey

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-24-2017, 01:42 AM

Uvall, what an interesting name. This was the only thing she could really think to herself as she had been in awe for a second. She was thankful for the help though, her tail wagging back and forth as she watched him shift and begin his work. The conversation also continued when he answered her question. She hummed to his answer in thought. "I recently left my mother and father. I wanted to expand my horizons so to speak." She wanted to look for a higher purpose she did suppose. There was only so much her mother could have taught her back home.

Hailey nodded her head and walked around the plant for a second. Using her teeth she gently lifted up the petal near the base so she would have a better grip. From the feeling of it, the herb was almost lose. This may have been a more unconventional way of gathering the herb but Hailey could make it last longer this way. It also would keep its potency in tact as she had learned.

"Talk"