ardent

Saints Preserve Us! We've Been Drinkin' Whiskey For Breakfast!

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
04-30-2017, 07:27 PM

Night cloaked the land in stillness, the lightest of breezes daring to stir the tree tops. Pyralis was a rippling through emotions, anxiousness, excitement… anger. She was pregnant. She was sure of it now and all in all she wasn't entirely sure how to feel about it. If it wasn't part of their families mission she'd have remained childless her whole life but as procreation was part of the task at hand she couldn't help but feel a sense of pride. She'd completed a task, a ruse, a sweet seduction of a fellow spirit and now she wanted to brag about it.

Slipping through the oaks where the family was making camp she scented the air for her brothers den and approached as silently as she could. Elegantly she lowered herself to her belly, tail wagging lightly as she perched sphynx-like at the edge of the den, sticking her head into the opening. "Ohhhh Amooooon…. Amon… hey Amon, guess what? Seriously, take a guess at what I just did."

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Amon

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
05-02-2017, 10:38 AM

Amon had found himself treasuring his moments of peace and quiet. His children, ever independent, were spending less and less time in his company. Amon did worry over them, but he knew this was a natural part of life. It was their right, their destiny even, to reach beyond his borders and establish their own. He mused there, in the quiet dark of his den. Amon imagined each of his children standing amidst their own empire, and what it might look like. He felt he was closer to bringing his family the glory they deserved than any other, even his father. That lit a warm fire in his belly, and he smirked. Sure his father had spread their blood well enough, but to what end? His own children had been bred for strength of mind as well as strength of frame, and it showed. Each promised to give something more to their lineage.

He heard a noise beyond his den. It was hardly enough to alarm him, but it did break his attention. He listened harder, hoping to find it's source. There was a scuffle just beyond his den. His children were growing too old for ambushes so what then- A bit of his sister's scent washed in. He sighed. "Amoooon?" she called down. He sighed audibly. "Yes, beloved sister? Whatever can I do for you?" When his sister's voice broke in on his quiet meditation, he had at once rolled upright. It was in surprise more than attentiveness, though usually when Pyre showed up trouble was hot on her heels, and there was no point waiting for it to corner him in his den. (Obviously, it was too late for that.) He rolled to his feet, still crouched, and began wriggle his way towards the den's entrance. He better hurry before- "Guess what?" He looked up to find Pyre already parked directly in front of his den. Another sigh. "Seriously, take a guess at what I just did."

He glared up at her, his gargantuan frame wedged in the not-all-too-large entrance to his den. "I might if you move," he grumped at her, pushing forward, trying to force his way over or around her. Both wolves were large and he was sure the from the outside it looked rather preposterous. As he shoved by her, he realized her scent was... different. Righting himself with a stretch, he wondered what had possibly caused such a shift, before suddenly realizing several things at once. His sister was definitely in heat, and he could smell another wolf's scent clinging to her pelt. He froze, mind locking up like a startled rabbit. "How many guesses do I get?" He asked with mock sincerity, now that the answer was so blatantly obvious. Well, this was going to be good...

"Talk" "You" Think

OOC: omg I forgot I had this table, I've only ever used this once before o.o

Amon is prone to foul language, insulting comments, and the occasional act of violence.
His children are welcome in any and all of his threads!

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
05-10-2017, 08:41 PM

Pyralis could barely resist the urge to giggle like a little girl as she heard the shifting of her brothers form. Her tail swayed lightly from side to side. She felt like a kid again, hiding some little secret or a broken rule that she couldn't wait to share with one of her littermates to their eternal regret at being unexpected parties in whatever nefarious plot or spot of trouble she managed to find herself in. He tried to emerge from his den only to be met with Pyre's face. She grinned at him.

"Oh alriggghhht…. I suppose I can move… for you." She made slow work of getting out of the way and let him push past her as she flopped playfully onto her right side. Reaching out she licked her right paw, much like a cat, as he positioned himself. Her tail flicked at his question. "Three of course, that is traditional after all and you know how much I value tradition." Which was pretty much not at all. She sat up, tail curling around her forepaws.

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Amon

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
05-15-2017, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2017, 09:14 AM by Amon.)

Something in Amon's stomach curdled. Never mind that he had anticipated this moment for as long as he had been anticipating he himself having children, knowing that his sister had actually gone and- Ew. Moving on, he had a hard time believing that she had found a suitable male so quickly when he himself had been courting just one female for so long immediately soured his mood. There was no possible way this male was up to the standards Amon would accept, and as such his eyes narrowed. "Well, then, I'd have to guess it was something tall, dark, and foul mouthed given your usual preferences," he minced out. She hadn't even given him the slightest inkling that this might happen. He hadn't thought his sister intended to breed until she was much older.

Honestly, what was Pyralis thinking? These pups would be hers to deal with for the rest of their lives, and short lives they would be if she'd bred with the first creature unlucky enough to be able to satisfy her heat. He held back a scoff, imagination running wild with all the meek, unimpressive curs he'd seen overflowing the land here. It was pathetic, and he could only hope his sister had better taste than that. "I'm sure this will be good," he said, sitting with a flourish and tucking his tail neatly around his side. A lifetime with her had taught him that anger was useless against a woman as stubborn as Pyre was. He forced himself to be patient until he at least got her story out of her. The anger could always come later.

"Talk" "You" Think

Amon is prone to foul language, insulting comments, and the occasional act of violence.
His children are welcome in any and all of his threads!

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
05-19-2017, 07:22 PM

Pyralis sensed the change in her brother's mood, the agitation as well as the excitement. Overall though it seemed a sour disposition was permeating the air. Oh goody… was he going to lecture her? She tensed just slightly in apprehension. They were always so volatile together. Dancing around each other, opposites and compliments and every so often they were just bound to clash. She was used to family scuffles. Goodness knew she'd butted heads with their father often enough.

"Well, then, I'd have to guess it was something tall, dark, and foul mouthed given your usual preferences"

Pyralis let out a laugh and danced away from her brother, tail wagging in the air. "Close brother dear but not quite. This man wasn't tall compared to us, dark or foul mouthed but… I think you will be pleased to learn he was descended from gods himself and he had the coat to prove it. Like a galaxy lit on fire, cut right out of the heavens and draped around him like a cloak. He healed my injuries for free." She flashed the binding for her shoulder wound. "And well, what is the saying… no good deed should go unpunished?"

"Talk" "You" Think