gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
05-05-2017, 09:48 PM
Today found the woman lazy, her latest meal lay in a scattered, bloody mess upon the floor. Her belly was full, but there was something missing. Using the labyrinth of the ship to her advantage, the dark woman had been able to avoid her husband's advances. But today was different, her body had once again shifted and she found that she wanted to submit to him. She couldn't yet, her reasons were her own. She simply enjoyed the thrill of having him chase her, of having such a male after her so ferociously and yet be unwilling to kill her. She wondered at that, but the effect that it had on her was astounding. She had seen the male be vicious enough to tear another apart, and she repeatedly drove him toward murder, but he always seemed to pull away. It was the same for her. She would tell him just how she felt, if he could listen passed her smell in his nose. Talking had become difficult, but she sat on something he wanted, and she wouldn't give it up until she had her confession done.

"Vianni." "You." Think.
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-13-2017, 12:11 PM
He was getting sick and tired of Vianni disappearing and trying to avoid him. This was going to be the last time ever and he was going to make sure she knew that. She could only fend him off for so long, and he was being driven mad by the mere scent she left behind. A snarl ripped through the air as he continued to move through the ship, tracking her. He could smell the fresh blood of one of her victims and it made his hackles raise along his spine. Just the thought that she had been alone with another male, contaminating his chance of having pure Asmodeus heirs. Heirs were what he needed from her same as any other female he took. His snarl deepened at the thought of her with another, bedding another male. He saw red and as soon as he saw her he was pissed. Perhaps he was being delusional, but he wouldn't allow it. His snarls were continuous at this point and he was revealing his fangs to her. His ears pressed back and he stalked towards her.

She lacked his scent again and he was bout to paint her fur red with her blood. His own wounds from the rainbow bitch were dribbling as they stretched open once more. His voice came forth threatening beautiful violence if she didn't submit quickly and quite running him around. I'm tired of you running me around Vianni.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
05-13-2017, 08:10 PM
It was all a matter of waiting, knowing the wolf she lived with would come to her was half of the thrill. The other half was knowing that she had driven him to aggression once again, hearing his snarling in the hallway, she knew she picked the right day to finally submit fully to him and allow him to make his heirs. His rumbling was more like purring in her ears as he came for her, his demands and inner wars clearly written over his face, leaving the crazy female grinning like an innocent pup and wrapping her tail delicately around her hips as she sat to greet her mate.  "Then, perhaps, I should stop running? I am tired anyway." She makes a dramatic fall onto the pillows she has strewn out over the floor of the room, kicking a leg up and twitching for effect.  "What happened to you?" Her dusty rose gaze zeroed in on his wounds, and she got to her paws. Growling softly in displeasure about his cuts - more so the fact that she did not make them - she moved closer to him, hoping that he would let her tend to the worse of his wounds. Of course, he would be fighting others, it was how he fed her and kept his aggression at bay. She would often piss him off specifically so he would go hunt someone, but not today.
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-16-2017, 12:13 PM
Her voice the first time had him chuckling. If she was so tired then what was ever the point of running in the first place. She wanted the same as him and she knew it. His eyes watched her and his tongue came out to lick at the cut on his muzzle. The rainbow bitch was most likely dead, after all he went a little over the top with her. Oh well, not like he fucking cared. He had fucked her and left her to the predators. He didn't even care if she lived or died. She had chosen her fate by having a mouthy attitude with him. Even Vi knew better, she knew to assess his mood and then mouth off to him if he was in a good enough mood. His ears twitched as she asked what happened and he gave a laugh. "Some bitch thought she could come up onto my ship and play with fire. She got away but not before I did a number on her. Don't think she will come back, ever and I don't care to go looking for her, nor will you be looking for her. I've got better plans for what your going to be preoccupied with." She would be kept by his side and preoccupied with raising his heirs now. After all she wouldn't be escaping him for long. Though he did think that perhaps they should go find a new place to settle, though he did enjoy his kingdom. That was thoughts for later though. For now he played close to vi and gave her a glare that spoke of his suspicions. She could tend to him, but he still suspected that she might have impurified herself for a meal. He would not be pleased if she had, in fact he would have to kill and destroy each resulting child, then her as well.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
05-16-2017, 10:09 PM
Something in his words didn't sit very well, but the woman sloughed it off as though she hadn't heard it. Those garnet eyes slid to their corners as he regarded her suspiciously, she gave him a simpering smile and waved her tail innocently. She hadn't had to use sex to get the males she killed, she simply had to use the promise of sex, always it was a promise she smashed to pieces the second they got close enough. With this newest meal, Vianni had attacked a young male and the wolf she managed to kill had been one that came to that boy's aid. This one would keep her for at least a day if she could keep Luc off of it. Considering his mood, she doubted that was likely. "Oh, goody, more plans for my time. If you weren't so damned good at being bad, I would have left already. Luck has it that your vicious tricks and foul soul are only bits and pieces of what makes me love you so much." With her confession done, she rolls her shoulders forward and curls her tail over her hips, reaching up to grasp his ear gently and lick at the wounds around his face. Her heart slammed into her chest as her heat fully kicked her brain into gear and she gave a small growl, "Tell me you love me too, and I will gladly come off of what you want so badly." With her special challenge issued, the woman sits and bumps her shoulder against Lucifer's.

"Vianni." "You." Think.

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-19-2017, 07:05 PM
He laughed at her words and tone. He moved forward, coming close to her face, close enough to allow her to feel his breath on her face. Oh he wasn't just bad, he was downright evil. He was a rapist, a murderer, and a cannibal, it was a triple no-no in the eyes of most wolves but he didn't give a fuck. His voice left him with a snarl. "It's about time I filled you with my heir's Vianni, about time you learned exactly how demonic I can be. Love or no Love Vianni. You. Are. Mine. And. You. Will. Submit. To. Me. Now!" His voice was filled with dominance and deadly intent. Underneath it all there was a hint of warning to her. He was riled and about to snap, though he didn't want to hurt Vi like he had the rainbow bitch. His voice rose each word until he was yelling in her face. His hackles stood and he revealed his teeth as he lifted his head. Logical thought was flying out the window. He smelled her heat and he could smell it peaking. He wasn't stupid, she was about to give it up. His canine then snapped at her, aiming for a harsh "love" bite to her right ear.

He smelled the male's smell on her and he wanted to erase it now.

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
05-19-2017, 11:41 PM
His tone made her ache to challenge him, but her body was having none of that. The words that fell from his mouth, while not what she wanted to hear, still kindled a dark fire within her gut. She grinned and visibly shuddered down onto her belly, but she did not roll over as he would have wanted. There was a feeling that she had kept herself from his ire for too long, and some poking of the bear was necessary. "Three. Simple. Words. You will have all you want. Just say it." Her voice was a stubborn growl. Creeping forward, the monochrome monster did her best to slide herself between his front legs. She remained close to the ground, but not for long. If he should allow her to place herself under him, she would roll to her back and submit. She wanted to hear him say it, to confess to her as she had to him, but she would not risk death or serious injury to hear such frivolous things. Vianni wanted his fangs and punishments, but not at the risk of her life...She wasn't stupid.

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-20-2017, 04:39 PM
He was just as stubborn as her. In fact he thought it more so. If she wanted to hear him tell her how he felt about her it wasn't happening on her terms, that sort of bedroom talk was for later. He pinned his ears and watched her with his head raised. He didn't fear her going for his vitals like some males, no she felt too much for him. He gave a long drawn snarl until she rolled onto her back, if she wouldn't give in yet then fine he would taste her until she did. He lowered his head as he sat with his groin against her hips. He made the movement slow, teasing even. Her body wanted him and it was time he teased her a bit. His teeth aimed a nip at her exposed chest. He wanted to drive her mad now, after all she had driven him mad. His tongue then aimed a slow languid lick up her chest until it reached her chin, where he stopped, his eyes locked with hers the entire time. "Perhaps we should take this party to my bed, since your so intent on complicating this." His voice was barely a whisper, he had intent to find that fire water she liked so much if she wanted this so much. A nip was aimed at the junction between her neck and underjaw. "I'm going to have to erase this scent all over you."

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
05-20-2017, 06:58 PM
Such warmth, decadent and luxurious. There was something in knowing the villain she adored so much wouldn't take her life. It wasn't for a lack of trying either, Vianni had pushed him passed the point of murderous rage and still managed to survive him. His rumbling only intensified her need, and as she rolled beneath him, she became acutely aware of him almost instantly. Lucifer's embrace was electrifying, reaching down to her soul and burning it to cinders. She. Fucking. Loved. It. No matter the crime, the woman was in deep and she wanted nothing to do with rescue. Her soul lived within this vicious killer, her heart was surrendered, but she was not quite ready to give him her body. While every fiber in her being cried out for him, she held back to hear his words of admiration and adoration, the proper tribute for a queen who would receive heirs in any moment.

The dark lord lowered his head, his hips intimately close with hers, setting her blood on fire as he moved. Pupils dilated as she watched his slow, purposeful motions, her dusty rose gaze betraying her before he ever made contact. No other wolf would have ever touched her this way and lived to gloat about it, but this demon was a wolf cut from the very fabric that made Vianni. She growled softly, arching up and aiming to wrap her paws around his neck once he made contact. It was a pleasurable rumble, ending on a soft, one-noted giggle. Liquid fire raced in her veins as his teeth, then tongue, trailed the length of her chest and neck, her eyes always on the hell fire of his own burning gaze. Black rimmed ears perk, and she listens distantly through the hazy fog of heat as her king rumbles his request. She pretends to ponder the idea, teasingly waving her tail slowly as she rolled to her side to think. "You started it, picked it, and now it gets to have little princes and princesses, thank you.These are your plans, love. You make us complicated." She reaches up to lick his nose, hoping to amplify the strain in his control. Smiling wickedly, the woman nips back at her husband, growling at his hidden accusation.

"If you'll notice it's only on my front half...I thought you were more worried about the back?" She stood then, hips keeping contact with his body as she did so. Vianni moved easily through the halls, making her way to the bed as quickly as she could, in a bid to keep her husband at her heels instead of letting him bowl her over.

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-20-2017, 08:53 PM
Her movement and words earned her a nip to the throat. And as she stood it was like a fire in his veins. He fucking loved the feeling. Everything about them was dangerous. Though he knew the ground rules would need to be reset and soon, for Vianni would bear him children. She would be his alone, and his children would need to have her undivided attention while they nursed and grew. He knew she would bear him many heirs, whether she wanted to or not. He would breed her until she could no longer be bred. He would fill her full of his children each time she came into heat, and next time she did it wouldn't be on her terms but on his. If he had to rape her so be it. The Asmodeus empire would rise strong and many. His plans for her were to be queen of it all, and he would spread his blood further than her as well. The rainbow bitch wouldn't know the sickness he had planted in her either. Cannibalism was something her children could not fight.

As she stood he nipped at the base of her tail before giving a lick to it. Oh he was ready and she would give in one way or another. She would bear his fruit one way or another. A snarl rose from him. He made quick to snap up the pelt of the male and move after her. Though he made a pit stop along the way, grabbing a bottle from the kitchen. It would give her time to steal herself and prepare to be ripped apart, in ways only he could. He might of been concerned with her back half as well but it was all of her he was concerned about.

He entered the room only to drop the bottle by Vi's bowl and drag the pelt across his bed. The meat was long forgotten now as he inhaled her scent. He prowled towards her, eyes narrowed on her. Oh he could of had her if he wanted by now but it wasn't how this one would go.

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
05-20-2017, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2017, 09:37 PM by Vianni.)
There was danger in the room with her, the woman could feel it. Every breath seemed to grow hotter, harder to pull in and push out. Her heart all but leaped from her chest and danced for him when his fiery kiss was placed at the base of her tail.  The action made the woman hop and trot along the hallways, almost becoming worried at his sudden disappearance. He didn't leave her long, and even returned with a gift! He did love her! Grinning ear to ear, Vianni padded foward on deadly, silent paws to eye the bottle and her own addition to their growing collection of furs. Her grey tail swayed as she lifted the bottle,  and lay it on its side with her mouth.  The heavy pot she used for a drinking bowl she lifted above the neck of the bottle, clasping the handle in her teeth, and dropped it to break open the bottle.

Using a paw, Vianni tips up the bottle to prevent more loss than necessary and steadies her bowl before carefully using her mouth to lift the bottle sideways and tilt it into the pot. Smacking a paw down, she tilts the bottle back up when there is enough in her dish and she smirks at Lucifer, moving to him and curling her tail over her hips. Dipping her white hooded crown, the woman aims to run her body lengthwise again't his own, making sure to wear his cologne on both sides of her own frame. Growling long and soft, almost as though she purred, Vianni moved and sat by her bowl. She watched her demon king, knowing full well how capable he truly was. Her pink tongue slid seductively slow to lap at the brown liquid that was fire water. She knew she couldn't procrastinate much longer, but she lay down to admire the raw, carnal power that was Lucifer.

If she had to prove her worth through creating heirs, she would spit out white faced babies every damn day if she could! This was her mate, and she was determined to keep it that way. Vianni was no stupid female, he had forcibly claimed her and she knew he enjoyed ripping bitches apart as punishment. If she ever caught another wolf with a face like her husband's she would kill it right on the spot. Obsession grew, hers would be the only line that tangled with Lucifer's. If she had to, she would dog his steps, hunt down every root that tied him to anyone else and extinguish it.

Clearing her throat, she sits up, watching him as she waited. She would never be ready for him, but the time for games was nearing an end, she could feel it like lightning had struck her heart.

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-21-2017, 01:10 AM
He let her rub against him and waited. His patience was beginning to run thin and she would need to hold still soon. Her attempt at seduction did not go unnoticed, and his hackles slowly rose. She was his and he was possessive of her. She would bear his heirs now or he would force her again. He moved to be behind her and licked at her hips as she watched him. He knew she had an itch only he could scratch. Only he would satiate her needs now. He nipped at her tail before using a paw to force her to stand. Dominance was in his posture as much as his eyes. He made his work quick now, snapping a hold of her scruff in a hold tight enough to make her bleed should she try to escape him. Of course he was drooling at the thought of tasting her blood and having her. His paws gripped on either side of her hips squeezing tightly. This time he aimed to hold her there, to make her forget everything. He wouldn't be gentle by no means but he also wasn't stopping until she was begging for him to. She would bear him children and he would rip apart her insides until she had.
-fade to black-

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
05-23-2017, 11:58 AM
She did not hesitate to obey him this time, his teasing motions having driven her passed nerves and onto something bolder. She growled with a sick pleasure as his fangs delved deep into her flesh and his weight was placed over her body. Widening her stance to hold herself steady, the wicked woman growled and purred. His embrace did the trick, and Vianni forgot about anything other than him and the way he alone made her feel. She knew her mate would be brutal and would tear her apart until he was sated. She was not a woman who cried for mercy very often, and she happened to love the way Lucifer made her burn. When the moment came, she tilted her head back and viciously snapped her fangs uselessly in the air. Her teeth remained unsheathed, her eyes burned with the promise of paying him back for the pain he caused, and her rumbling growl echoed through the bowels of the ship. The legacy of Hell was coming, and she would be the one to deliver it.

-fade to black-