Large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey
05-07-2017, 10:58 AM
I hate to break it to you but
You're just a lonely star

As the weather got cooler, it annoyed him even more. The tips of his paws were getting frozen in the morning and it was frustrating. Alyx was extremely satisfied the heavens had brought him to this place. Water heated to his pleasure, steam rolling off of the bubbling masses in waves. It could be assumed that a few were too hot for wear, but he would be wary. Of course he wouldn't die but he would rather avoid a burning sensation on this fine morning. The birds sang the sound invading his ears as the diluted steel gray and tan male stalked forward. At first testing his paws into the water, stinging slightly from the cold he then slipped in. The water reaching his chest, he sat on his rump and slightly stuck out his tongue - this was the best feeling ever.

Once he stuck his tongue back in he concentrated on warming his body. Although he'd have to face the cold when he got out, but eventually the man would have to seek food. He wasn't thick skinned for no reason. He knew how to hunt - as such he also knew how to train himself. Naturally a warrior such as he could not compare to anybody else. Regardless he hummed softly to himself as he looked across the springs. It was too close to pack lands he almost felt.... but it wasn't claimed therefore was his.

This character is rated M for his perverse nature, he is into trying to sleep with anything that moves. As such sexually based attacks will be plotted otherwise he'll try to sweet talk you. If you're in for a fling let me know