gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-07-2017, 04:32 PM

It was early in the morning and a perfect day to take out who he was paired with to teach. His Apprentice was a young lad by the name of Breasal. He happened to be one of Faite's children and Frost was eager to get to know the young boy and teaching him to survive the adult world. It would be teaching him to hunt today Frost felt excited to teach the young bright mind. He always enjoyed being around kids and seeing the thrill and energy they had towards learning. It made him feel young and full of life himself. He was raised that the young generation was highly important in the clan, to help carry on traditions and genetics. They were blessings to whatever female birthed them into the world and the whole clan pitched in to help raise them and teach them.

His paws led him to Faite's den hoping that the young boy would be within it still. Sitting down the male made sure to give the entrance plenty of room to allow anyone to exit. He just hoped that he wouldn't be disturbing Faite herself in the process.

"Breasal, come now time for your first lesson," his deep vocals called before he waited for a response.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art by Antubis0

Breasal

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
05-08-2017, 06:00 PM

Breasal was flopped over on his back, still half-asleep and reluctant to get up. As far as he was concerned he was all ready to have a lazy day, but when he heard a voice outside calling him out for a lesson his ears perked up with interest. It took him a second to connect everything his his head, but once he did he was quick to hop up with excitement. Oh, right! Training! Because he had a mentor now! He hurried out of the den, giving his fur a quick shake to get out and dust and dirt that might be clinging to him. His gaze met Frostbite's and he gave the older man a friendly grin. Breasal gave him a small, gentlemanly bow and said, "Hello, Mr. Frostbite! What are we going to work on today?" The more he learned the better he would be able to take care of his family and help his momma out with the pack so he was especially excited that Frostbite was here to teach him something.

"Talk" "You" Think

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-28-2017, 08:58 PM

The boy didn't take long to respond and Frost could tell that he was ready to take on the day and ready for his first lesson. The older male's tail wagged lightly as the young one greeted him and lightly he chuckled. It wasn't often he got called 'Mr. Frostbite' and he wasn't at all used to it, but he was glad that the boy was doing his best to show respect to him.

"You can call me Frost if you like Breasal," he said with a smile.

He had asked what they were going to work on today and it made Frost pause for a moment. 'Shoot I guess I'm not as prepared as I thought' mentally he cursed himself. Looking to Breasal he smiled as he mentally went through a list of things that would be good starters. Maybe Tracking would be the best thing to get into today, to get him familiar with what scents went with what.

"How about we start with some basic tracking? Does that sound good to you?" he asked wondering if the boy had any experience with that yet.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art by Antubis0